Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

CMU JEEP MONSTER

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL
Occupation
Business Development
Vehicle Showcase
Greetings and salutations! Patiently waiting for my Firecracker Red JLURD. Getting excited now since production has resumed. Not quite my first Jeep but my other one is a '73 CJ-5 so a world of difference! This one will actually be my wife's daily driver and my weekend warrior. Can't wait to start modding it. Tires and RSE step sliders are first on the list to help the wife get in and out of more easily.
Welcome Mark! Once you get your Jeep, please share some pics! Have a great day!
Sponsored

Tnwalkerguy

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys
Hello from Lynchburg, TN! If you’ve heard of it before, it’s probably courtesy of Jack Daniel...who set his distillery up here.
Anyways, I’m on my second Jeep Wrangler (first was an orange TJ Sport, but now own a 2020 Willys). I didn’t realize how much I had missed the Wrangler lifestyle!
I live in the country on a mini-farm with Chloe, my 2-year old Golden Retriever, and spotted Tennessee Walking Horse named Cisco.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 209B1C63-E8FB-4DC3-B240-7FB09BB9DC76

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone had any luck putting a sunshade on the Sky One Power Top?

The Alien Sunshade website is not open yet.

Saw one on amazon but it sounds like you have to adjust toward the front latches in order to fit Sunshade. Plus need super strength to pull straps through small spaces.

Yesterday it was 90 degrees and even with Half-doors on and Rear window panels off and top open it's still little toasty. Blocking the sun but not the wind would help.

Panels off with Half-doors 3.jpg

Sponsored

Apok

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Proud new 2019 JLR owner checking in. My wife had never been to the San Jacinto Monument which is the memorial on the grounds of the battlefield where Sam Houston and the Texian army ambushed and forced the surrender of Santa Ana and the Mexican army in east Houston, TX. We were in the area last Saturday and decided to stop by and visit the monument and the USS Texas which is in the bay about a quarter mile away.

The USS Texas saw combat in both World Wars and is now a floating museum, although I think the plan is to dry dock it to stop the corrosion from the salt water that it sits in. Also it was closed due to COVID-19.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_2484

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_2485

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hello, Jeep world. Break-in rain so decided to run few errands with Jeep Doors off and no Half-doors on. Not much different than having my half-doors on but I liked it. :like::jk:

Just ordered some door hinge mirrors and footpegs.

Stay Safe all and have a Good Holiday:like: weekend !!

Doors off.jpg

double0762

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2020 JL Willy's
Occupation
Canyon Independent School District
Vehicle Showcase
Hello from Lynchburg, TN! If you’ve heard of it before, it’s probably courtesy of Jack Daniel...who set his distillery up here.
Anyways, I’m on my second Jeep Wrangler (first was an orange TJ Sport, but now own a 2020 Willys). I didn’t realize how much I had missed the Wrangler lifestyle!
I live in the country on a mini-farm with Chloe, my 2-year old Golden Retriever, and spotted Tennessee Walking Horse named Cisco.
209B1C63-E8FB-4DC3-B240-7FB09BB9DC76.jpeg
Looks great. Mine is a 2020 Willy's in Granite also with M/Trans. First thing I did was swap out chrome lug nuts for nice black ones. Difference is subtle but any wrangler owner would spot it right away. Enjoy it's great to be a Jeep owner

Williamj

First Name
Jamison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1945 GPW, 2020 JL Sport
Hello from Sunny FL. I have a 20 JL Sport and 45 GPW(under construction). Been lurking around and this is a great site. I’ll start a build thread on the JL soon.

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
I suppose i never did the intro post...

Howdy all, from Idaho.

20200510_131300.jpg

Sponsored

Jimragtop

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL4 Rubicon
Hi all!!! I'm Jim. Joined today. LAst week bought our fifth Jeep, a '19 JL4 Rubicon in Mojito!

I'm 62, married, mostly retired. We camp in a motorhome and currently live in Sevierville, TN
We'll be flat towing the Jeep and can'twait to get out west again.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Well, they say everything is big in Texas. Last night outside Bowie Tx about 100 miles northwest of DFW.
I have been in Baseball size hail that tore Roof up etc. But damn this is Nasty Stuff.

Melon size hail last night. Mother Nature !!!!!

Texas Hail.jpeg

RoadiJeff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0T Recon, 2018 3.6L GC High Altitude
Greetings. My wife recently traded in her 2013 JK Sahara on a 2020 JLU Rubicon Recon. It's her DD and she insists that she will be taking it off-road, unlike her Sahara that never left the pavement for over 7 years. Although it's hers, I'm the one who keeps up on what's what with her vehicles and so here I am.

I've been hanging out on another Wrangler forum for many years but I'm always looking for new ideas and helpful tips to save a few dollars. It looks like this is a fairly active JL community. I'm looking forward to being a part of it all. :)

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20200428_140653

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! recon-2

Last edited: