Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Rocket_Matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Hi everyone,

New member, but I've been using these forums as a guide for a while. I've owned a 2003 and 2010 Jeep Liberty and a few months back I purchased a 2019 JLU Rubicon. Looking forward to doing some trail riding this summer and also plan on putting the steel bumper on the front and adding a winch.
Sponsored

Dodgy saharha Jl

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara Jl
Hi first Jeep Wrangler JL love it but so far passenger seat makes a clunking noise when someone sits on it , battery low warning happens about every second day I assume small battery is needing replaced and now the alarm goes off for no reason need to get back to dealers but can’t because of covid 19

goboom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport Altitude
Hello!

I've been a long time lurker, and I finally joined. After multiple test drives and varied dealer experiences, I am the happy owner of a 2020 Sport Altitude named Blue Jeepy by my kids. The extra black from the Altitude pairs very nicely with the Ocean Blue.

BillyBeards

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Hello All,
I just finally signed up to the forum but I've enjoyed the resource for a while now.
I have a Black 2018 JLU Sport with the manual transmission that I leased a little over a year ago.

First Jeep and I really like it but now regret leasing instead of buying.
I'm starting to look into what my options are to get out of my lease to buy something with an auto trans so my wife will drive it because she really likes it.

I just ordered a roofnest roof rail system to mount an Autohome Airtop tent that I'm picking up used from a friend.

This looks like a great community with tons of resources.
Thanks in advance.

Bill

charlie00tj

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Joined recently. I always wanted a Jeep as a kid. Then in high school I settled for a car that would drive.

First Jeep was a 1996 Grand Cherokee. Took it to the pine barrens two months after I bought it. Got stuck in a tiny mud hole and had to replace the carpet. It was a beast though! Did quite a few Jeep jamborees with it.

Next was a 2000 TJ. Fell in love with no doors. I put lockers, skid plates and 31” wheels. I could take that thing anywhere!!

2004 TJ my most boring Jeep. Didn’t do anything with it. My son learned how to drive manual and wheel in it.

2013 JK unlimited
this had the perfect beach/grocery getter setup. 35s no lift sweet side steps. Looked mean but only meant for the beach lol

2019 JLU with the automatic top
I swear I only intended to buy a base model and build it myself. We were sold on the sting grey color and the auto open top. I’ve only added side steps and a tailgate table from Hooke Road. I have a Smittybilt SRC gen2 rear bumper ready to install. Just waiting for the license plate relocation bracket to arrive before I install. I ordered the Smittybilt XRC gen2 front bumper.

tires and maybe a small lift next.

Thanks for having me!

Sponsored

txj2go

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTS-V, 2018 JLU Sport Firecracker Red
I'm Bill in DFW, TX.
I came here looking for JLU information thinking I might buy one. In the past I've owned a WJ and we did lots of trails with it in Utah and Colorado. My daily driver here in the big city is an older CTS-V.

TXFirecracker

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Willys
Hello everyone. New owner here and have enjoyed the vastness of info on this forum. Really excited about my new Jeep and have already started adding a few things to it...Now that I own one I am amazed how many Jeeps have been around me all this time. Take care and stay safe.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20200515_140751_resized(1)

CMU JEEP MONSTER

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL
Occupation
Business Development
Vehicle Showcase
Greetings Everyone!
My name is Greg. My family and I have always loved Jeeps. It's like having another pet. You take it everywhere, and give it a good wash at the end of the week:) We take it to the beach when ever we can. Having a Jeep is South Florida is great! Shout out to everyone who post on the JL Forum. I have learned so much from everyone. Let's keeping it going! Stay Healthy and be Safe:)

Bridge.jpg

Donut Surfboard.jpg

SarahsBWJLU

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU
Joined the Jeep fam a couple months ago with the purchase of my first ever wrangler-a bright white JLU Sport S with heritage tan interior/3 piece hard top!! LOVING it!! Mods I’ve added/made so far: running boards, stubby antenna, removed those “euro close out” pieces between fender flares and front bumper, painted the front tow hooks to match body color & have new headlight/tail light/fog light bulbs coming in the mail. Can’t wait to get em installed this weekend! Next step is putting some 33’s on her.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! EDCF6081-9E24-49E4-908B-CCA503A1AB4D

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 4F7CBA51-8E7B-40B9-909D-C48D1D4DD44D

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 9A0D7656-B4FA-443C-8DF5-C61FA68DFCDD

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 6042525C-8CA3-4A88-AC94-55D08CC4840D

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! D7878476-F1BC-435C-946E-7790937E7791

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 7DDB2AB3-3687-4E8B-B7CF-8607D1D757D4

Last edited:

Sponsored

CMU JEEP MONSTER

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL
Occupation
Business Development
Vehicle Showcase
Joined the Jeep fam a couple months ago with the purchase of my first ever wrangler-a bright white JLU Sport S with heritage tan interior/3 piece hard top!! LOVING it!! Mods I’ve added/made so far: running boards, stubby antenna, removed those “euro close out” pieces between fender flares and front bumper, painted the front tow hooks to match body color & have new headlight/tail light/fog light bulbs coming in the mail. Can’t wait to get em installed this weekend! Next step is putting some 33’s on her.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 7DDB2AB3-3687-4E8B-B7CF-8607D1D757D4

Welcome! Jeep looks great! How is the reception with your antenna?

Sydwaiz

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 73 CJ-5
Greetings and salutations! Patiently waiting for my Firecracker Red JLURD. Getting excited now since production has resumed. Not quite my first Jeep but my other one is a '73 CJ-5 so a world of difference! This one will actually be my wife's daily driver and my weekend warrior. Can't wait to start modding it. Tires and RSE step sliders are first on the list to help the wife get in and out of more easily.
Sponsored