Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Lapis

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon Ocean Blue
Hi All, bought my Jeep about 2 weeks ago, found a leftover 2019 Unlimited Rubicon 2.0l etorque. Coming from a full size pickup, I've had other 4x4s but this is my first Jeep, so far, Love It!

Considering the Gladiator grill inserts as a first mod, it gets plenty hot where I live and could use all the extra cooling I can get.

IMG_20200426_072316__01.jpg

Sponsored

double0762

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2020 JL Willy's
Occupation
Canyon Independent School District
Vehicle Showcase
Hi everyone. Ron from Long Island. New member since 02/20. Came back to the Jeep fold after twenty some years. Glad I did. Looking forward to many happy years to come doing what i loved when i was younger. Doors off,top down and smiling from ear to ear. Stay healthy everyone.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Weather perfect this morning low 60's. So took doors off and put my half-doors back on. Went naked !!! :jk::sun::like:
I took the little wife out of the house this morning to catch the Blue Angels fly over here in DFW. We followed the flight path on map and maybe 100 people parked at the park site. Turns out they flew by maybe 2 miles west of this map path but we still got to see them. :like:

Blue Angel trip.jpg

Blue Angels.jpg

Panels off with Half-doors 3.jpg

JeePM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Hello everyone.

I'm Patrick from Illinois. My wife current daily driver is a 2014 Jeep GC and I previously owned a 2001 XJ 2 dr. I've been kicking the idea around of adding a wrangler to the garage as a toy so to speak. I have a company take-home so I dont need it to be a daily. I want something i can take the doors and top of and cruise or maybe take on some trails somewhere. I always wanted a jeep wrangler, especially way back when I was in High School.

My goal is to buy (possibly order) something this summer, but this virus ordeal is slowing me down. I'm undecided on a used older YJ or TJ or if I'll pony up and go with a new JL. It will likely depend on what we think of the JL's after we go test drive some. I'm leaning toward a 2 door but considering a 4 door as well if we go new. I really just want this as a toy, so I'll probably go pretty base model if I buy new. I like the simplicity and figure things like the touch screen radios will just be out dated down the road. I do like apple carplay, but can live without it. Right now I'm leaning toward a 2 or 4 door willys sport.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello, and hope I can learn as well as contribute to the forum in some way.

JeePM

Last edited:

DarkStar5

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gbnorthorlando.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler
Occupation
Jiu-Jitsu Instructor at Gracie Barra North Orlando
Vehicle Showcase
New to Forum

Hi I'm Lawrence and I live in Winter Park, FL.

I am a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt and I teach at Gracie Barra North Orlando.

COME TRAIN WITH US!

My Jeep is a 2018 JL named DarkStar.

Ive given her a "lot" of love so I hope you guys like what you see. glad to be here and be a member.

Open to ideas and criticism.

So far...
2.5” Fox Lift Kit
35x12.5 Nitto Trailgrapplers
20x10 Fuel Wheels (Contra Red)
K&N AirCharger
Borla ATAK SS Exhaust System
Mopar Performance Tire Reinforcement Kit
Mopar Performance Steel Rear Bumper
Mopar Performance Steel Front Bumper
JCR Automotive Bull Bar
Custom Painted Grill
FabFours ViCowl
Rigid Industries 20” Radiance+ Red Lightbar
FabFours Cowl Risers
FabFours Rear Fender System
Road Amor Front Fenders w/ LED Turn signals
Road Armor Inner Fenders
FCKLightbars Terminator RGB Halo Headlights
FCKLightbars Rocklights
FCKLightbars Foglights
SpyderAuto Active LED Halo Tail Lights
Rigid Industries LED 3rd Brakelight
Badgeglow LED Badge Light
Custom DarkStar Hood Emblems (Reflective) pixeleddecals.com
Ronin Factory Antenna Upgrade
CoolTech CB Radio System w/ Firestix Antenna
Maximus-3 Cockpit Maglite Flashlight Mount

image0.jpeg
image5.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image1.jpeg

image22.jpeg

image12.jpeg

image11.jpeg

Sponsored

thadude

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport - 2D Mojito
Hey All!

Just giving a wave as I'll have some free time and figured why not at least plan some mods on my wrangler in the near future.

Bought a Mojito '18 JL last winter after wanting a green jeep all my life. Only "mods" done so far are plasti-dipping the wheels and replacing the antenna.

Hoping to take her out to the pine barrens soon. If anyone has been there with their baby, any advice would be appreciated since I am still driving it stock.

Hope you're all doing well and staying safe (relatively speaking)

Karnak

First Name
Yan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL 3.6 Sport S - 2 door
Occupation
government
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Everyone,

New owner of a more recent 2019 JL Sport S that I bought a few days ago, loving it so far. I'm located around Ottawa area, Canada. I used to have a modified 1998 Jeep TJ (Rubicon Express 5.5" and 33's) that I kept for approx 11 years and off-roaded a lot (was vice-president of two clubs around here for a bit) before selling it.

I have been without a jeep for a while after the TJ because of family life and all.

Recently, I had an accident (not at fault so inssurance covers it) with my daily driver truck (2005 Mazda B2300 with 9" lift and 35's, pre-runner style) and while the truck is being repaired, the inssurance gave me a loaner of a 2020 JLU Sahara. I drove it for a week...then thought, I really miss my old jeep and they have improved soo much recently and even thought I loved my little my mazda beast, that truck was starting to show its age and millage....

So I decided that I was due for a newer truck/vehicle and decided that a jeep it was going to be again. knowing I was going to check back into the jeep lifestyle I started shopping around and while Covid's having its shit-show everywhere, I found a leftover stock 2019 Sport S that had almost everything I was looking for (Limited slip, big sound system, cold weather group etc) so decided, that is the one and here I am now into the Jeep lifestyle again and very happy about it.

I keep being reminded lately of the older classic rock song: ..."don't know what you got till its gone"...and I think its really fitting for the jeep lifestyle and my current life and I am super happy to be back into the Jeeps.

Project wise, not sure I'll dump loads of money into the jeep since its daily driver and I broke way too many things in the old days rockcrawling or Mudding the old TJ so I'm gonna keep this one mildly modified and I don't plan going bigger than 33's and maybe 35 and probably like a 2.0 to 2.5" lift thats it.

So thats about it, I'll be hanging around the forums learning more about my little JL SPort S.

/twofingerjeepwave

Yan

IMG_2952.JPG

wjcook68

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
FNG here. Just took delivery of a 2020 JLU Rubicon. We traded in a 2019 Honda CR-V Touring and have zero regrets. To be honest I was shocked that I fit in the Jeep. I am 6'5" with a 36" inseam and am a wide body LOL. This is actually my wife's daily driver. She is absolutely thrilled. She comes from a Jeep family and grew up camping, hunting and fishing. I know I am a lucky man.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_0223