Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Mark16830

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Correction officer
New member here, currently have a 2015 Sahara unlimited but soon will b a Jl rubicon owner, bought new wranglers every 2-3 years for last 20 years since high school, so needless to say I bleed jeep.. Looking forward to meeting fellow jeep enthusiasts like myself..
Sponsored

Bswen

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
First-time caller long time listener... Picking up my 2018 JL Sahara today! Can't wait to wave at you all on the streets.

Last edited:

Slyderzero1

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'54 Chevy PU, '07 HD FLHTCUI, '15 Ram 4x4, '18 Mojito Rubi
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone, newbie here. I've been reading all the threads about the new JL's and decided to take the plunge. Currently waiting for the Mojito to open for order so I can get a Rubicon one the way, build sheet ready. Thanks for the many hours of fantastic reading, ideas, and dreams. Hopefully see some of you on a trail somewhere one day.

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Hi Everyone,

Brand new here. Planning on ordering my JL by summer time. Just undecided if I wanna wait to see color choices for the 2019’s.

Lovin the site so far. Dying to get my JL! Can’t wait to get out there and hopefully meet a bunch of you on the trails!

For now I’ll just be obsessing over everyone else’s ride so, post pics!!

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Everyone,

Brand new here. Planning on ordering my JL by summer time. Just undecided if I wanna wait to see color choices for the 2019’s.

Lovin the site so far. Dying to get my JL! Can’t wait to get out there and hopefully meet a bunch of you on the trails!

Check out the show and tell thread. Plenty of pics there.

Sponsored

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
Hi Everyone,

Here's your first taste ... next one isn't free. :surprised:

FB_IMG_1521331078716.jpg

GraffiX

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Wrangler JL Sport S
Hey ya'll. just had my Granite Crystal Sport S delivered on Friday. Thus far I am really enjoying it, can't wait until the warmer months. Coming out of a 5 series Bimmer, this is going to take some getting used to. I do love the simplicity of it, didn't get all the bells and whistles, just tech, convenience and cold weather. Now to get some nice wheels and tires to fit the profile of a Jeep.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Hello to everyone.....have a White Sahara JLU on order with every option but the dual tops. This will be the first Jeep for the wife and I. Can’t wait for it to arrive and to start enjoying it.

Love the forums here....lots of great info.

Sponsored

Ntegtmeyer

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit, 2014 Jeep Patriot Oscar Mike Edition, 2012 Jeep Compass Limited
Hello, thought I would finally post my welcome post after being a member for a couple months now...anyways, my name is Nathan and I'm from the Chicagoland area. I am not new to the Jeep scene at all...grandfather worked for Chrysler Financial growing up and that's where it all started. I used to own an 02 Liberty, then bought a new 2015 JKU Oscar Mike edition, and now I am the new owner of an 18 JLU Sahara. Saw it come in on the truck at work (work at a Jeep dealer) and thought I had to have it; purchased it January 15th after having it for the weekend. I am currently at 2400 miles and loving every bit of it!

McAutryx

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S, 2015 Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Project Manager
Hello!! Here's a big wave to all you Jeep owners out there. I'm Tyler from the Denver area, and I just picked up my 2018 Wrangler JLU this past Saturday! Went for a White Sport S with Tech and black 3 piece top, it's an amazing looking vehicle. We already owned a 2015 Grand Cherokee Overland, but the better half drives that. I'm super stoked to be in the Wrangler, I've wanted one for I don't know how long, and the timing was finally right. Coming off of a Mazda CX-5 GT, which while it wasn't a bad car at all, it wasn't really me.
I've already ordered N-FAB 3" Tubular Nerf-Steps, and I'm planning for the short term to Plasti Dip the wheels, grill, and emblems/badges black. Once I round up some additional cash, I'm thinking of the Mopar 2" lift and some bigger wheels and tires. Can't wait to take it up to the mountains here soon!

klhjeep2018

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
Hello to all the wrangler family! Glad to be aboard. I can’t wait until my new JL Rubicon gets here. Thanks to everyone for all the helpful posts!

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL. 2018 High Altitude Grand Cherokee
Vehicle Showcase
First Jeep was a 99 TJ, kept it for 5 years then it just wasn’t practical hauling 2 babies around in. I came back to Jeep in 2012 with a Cosmos blue 2 door JK. Then in 2014 I finally decided I loved the look of a four door Jeep. I bought a red 2014 unlimited. Then just recently back in late February traded the JK for the new Sahara JL. I really wanted the newer model with all the improvements they made and I do a lot of driving and not much off-road anymore.

F041A111-AA8B-40D5-9BF3-D3EFAF47D75F.jpeg

77E301AF-270F-44DE-AEAE-EF2A41297254.png

1C1E171F-E878-47AB-95E5-BD3E9F9DAA31.jpeg

themattparty

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Just wanted to say hello! New member and just got (well a week ago) my 2018 JLU Rubicon. She's a beaut. Not had a chance to hit any trails, but normal city driving has been great. Im in Houston, TX and we've had some absolutely gorgeous weather lately. I love that taking the hard top off is a simple and effortless process.

IMG_3882.jpg
Sponsored