Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal

hogpowr

First Name
Brant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
This is my first post. I have made a few comments. We, the wife and I, have been lurking for months. We got our first Jeep on March 29, 2019. It’s a Granite Crystal JLUSS, with tech pak, limited slip, slush mats, 2.0/auto, and Freedom Top. Love the drive train❗ I can’t believe we waited so long to get a Wrangler. Won’t be buying anything else. Eyeing the diesel, for later...

E83F89E6-0268-438A-A3E2-EB40EEA373AD.jpeg

B5FAB0B6-964E-46C4-A525-145EFC5AE33E.jpeg

snoylcc5

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Hello all. New member here. My wife and I have had a few others Jeeps in the past. Just picked up a new 2019 JLUSS Granite Crystal Metallic, tech package, 3.6 auto. Looking forward to making it our own.

62341783_2459394544083641_143129621930442752_o.jpg

Chad1433

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I'm Chad from Moab, UT - just picked up a Wrangler Sport 4-door in silver. Coming off of a Jeep Renegade Deserthawk. Working at Barlow Adventures renting Rubicons to the masses!

Sponsored

jack0351

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys, 2013 Ram 3500, 2000 HD FXST,
Hi all- Jack in VA. I found out my wife is pregnant after my retirement from the Marines. Because she makes more than I do/did, I will be the stay at home parent. My current DD is a Ram 3500 dually, so we decided I needed a more "practical" vehicle to be a full-time dad. Not being the mini-van type, I have convinced my wife that a Wrangler would be a good option (at least compared to the dually) Her only requirements- hard top and heated seats.

We found a silver 2018 JLU Sport with all of the features I required, and none of "absolutely nots." Tech, towing, cold weather (remote start!) were requirements, and avoiding the 8.4 Uconnect system was an absolute. I've got it in my dually and SERIOUSLY dislike it, primarily the nav and the auto dimming mirror. We are working on the immediate minor mods, and how we want to scale up as we work our way through the maze of parenthood. It is the first Jeep for either of us, although I have been lusting after one for years.

WES IV

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S 2 dr with hardtop. Firecracker Red.
Occupation
Going over the hills and far away
Howdy, new to the JL forum. This is my third Wrangler, first two didn't have windows, electric windows, power steering, air-conditioning, XM radio, V-6, power, cruise control, u-connect, easy lower top or easy remove windows. Oh and back up camera, trailering package and silver colored exhaust can (probably first thing I change).

But I love it anyway. Look forward to the knowledge of the forum.

Don

IMG_8693.JPG

IMG_8694.JPG
Looks like a winner to me!

JohnAinVA

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for 2021 Jeep Wrangler S MT
Hi all- Jack in VA. I found out my wife is pregnant after my retirement from the Marines. Because she makes more than I do/did, I will be the stay at home parent. My current DD is a Ram 3500 dually, so we decided I needed a more "practical" vehicle to be a full-time dad. Not being the mini-van type, I have convinced my wife that a Wrangler would be a good option (at least compared to the dually) Her only requirements- hard top and heated seats.

We found a silver 2018 JLU Sport with all of the features I required, and none of "absolutely nots." Tech, towing, cold weather (remote start!) were requirements, and avoiding the 8.4 Uconnect system was an absolute. I've got it in my dually and SERIOUSLY dislike it, primarily the nav and the auto dimming mirror. We are working on the immediate minor mods, and how we want to scale up as we work our way through the maze of parenthood. It is the first Jeep for either of us, although I have been lusting after one for years.
Congrats to both baby and Jeep!

lampatmyfeet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Hello, just joining this forum after being in the JK group for many years. My 2011 Detonator Yellow JKU Sahara is anxiously awaiting the arrival of 2019 Sting-Ray JLU Rubicon. 2011 was my first Jeep and I smile every day I get in her. I know the new ride will bring me equal joy. Have been lurking around the forum and reading a lot of good info about the JL's. Glad to be hear and look forward to connecting with others.

ZombieMojitoJL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Saraha
Vehicle Showcase
Hello,

Long time admirer of Jeep Wranglers - finally was able to lease a 2018 JL Sahara in Mojito Green (4cylTurbo)! Coming from a Lexus RC350 fsport been a big adjustment. But "I GET IT NOW" about owning and driving a jeep!

Sponsored

MFLowrance

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Wrangler JLU
Hello,
First
Time Jeep owner here. Meet “Gunner”, my new - used 2018 JLU. Already put a 2” Spacer lift with new wheels and tires. Come from a family of Jeep owners. I finally took the plunge, traded in my Civic Si and am now questioning why I didn’t do it sooner!
Looking forward to being part of the Jeeping community!

EBE39D2B-C009-4721-AC98-8ECFEF2BD5E6.jpeg

xenocryst

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJ Rubicon
Don’t know how long I’ll have to wait, but I think I’m pretty set on swapping the letters of my LJ Rubi into a JL Rubi. In the mean time, I’ll be lurking around here getting ideas. :)

B.woodlawn

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wragler JLU
What's up everyone. I'm Chris I leased the 2018 JL sport this past Novemeber. First time jeep owner and loving it so far. Wanted to start modding immediately but due to a serious back injury at work which later caused my termination from my company I havent really had the funds to do anything until I'm back on my feet. As a first time owner im looking for simple and affordable mods I can do now. Also was wondering what size rims and tires would be good for the jeep. Probably not doing a lift. Any and all help would be great. Excited to be part of what I hear to be a great community

20181109_122631.jpg

ReneXXC

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Hi Everyone!! Im a new member from Vancouver, Canada. Love my sting grey JLUR!! Cant wait to learn a ton of info from this site!!

Question - I cant seem to log on to the JL App. It states i do not have an account. Do i need permission from one of the mods first before i can access it?