Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

AEDRUBI

First Name
AED
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL RUBICON
Same here, lurked for about a month trying to get a feel for the new JLU. Had the 08 and the 14 JKU (well the wife had them, I just gassed, washed and maintained them), and wasn’t sure I wanted to trade the 14 JKU. But man oh man, it just took one test drive in the Rubicon, it didn’t much to set the hook. Well, I say that but we stopped at just about every dealership in the PHX metro area.

We went from a soft top in the 08, and after relocating to southern AZ, went to the hardtop in 14. Went with the sky one-touch, last weekend. With about 500 miles so far, it’s a nice package.
Sponsored

Janice

First Name
Janice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Squad: 2006 Flame Red LJ, 2018 Gobi JKU Sahara, 2018 Hella Yella JLU Rubicon, 2019 Mojito! JL Rubicon
Hello!

I have been posting here a few times but never did my official wave!
I am from South Florida, recently relocated to lower, slower Delaware and loving it here. We formerly had a 2014 JKU Sahara that was modified with a 3.5" lift, 35's on 18" wheels, nearly everything was Poison Spyder - crusher fender flares, inner fender liners, front and rear brawler lite bumpers and tire carrier.
We now have a 2006 LJ (son's, stock), a 2018 JLU Rubicon (husband's, stock), a 2018 JKU Sahara (daughter's, stock), and a 2019 JL Rubicon (mine) with 2" mopar lift, 37" Nitto Terra Grappler G2's on 17" Fuel Enduro wheels, frame mounted Roam rock sliders, and I upgraded to a mopar (front only) steel bumper. I am planning on a winch soon, and keeping my options open for a new rear tire carrier/bumper combo.
Happy to be here!

IMG_1656.jpeg

Iwantfullauto

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Hey, new to the forum. I just bought a 2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S. Been a little over 10 years since I have had a Wrangler. I used to own a 2006 Wrangler Unlimited 2 door.

Sponsored

Abend

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLUR, 1948 CJ-2A, 2018 Sting Gray JLU Sport (the wife's)
New here too! I've had a 1948 CJ-2A for a little over 20 years (slowly rebuilt by hand from the frame up) but I haven't spent much time behind the wheel of a modern Jeep until my wife got her 2018 Sting Gray Unlimited Sport S about 3 months ago. I absolutely love driving it, so I ordered my own Hella Yella Unlimited Rubicon May 18 and I'm impatiently awaiting its arrival. :)

Strictly4myJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
New member from Washington state. Just got my first Jeep, 2018 JL Rubicon in April. Never owned a Jeep before, but growing up my family had 4 grand Cherokees, a patriot and a commander. I have already taken it out a handful of times and already have chips in the paint on rear fender flares from gravel thrown by front tires. I will be careful with it as it is my daily driver.

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--427584535.jpeg_1559535679556.jpeg

CrashAndBoom

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Jl Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve been on this site so much it was time to become an official member so here I am, Dave from CT. I Had a Silver 2004 TJ Sport 2dr with a straight 6, manual trans from 2007 to 2013...Loved that thing...Traded it in for a 2012 Camry SE (wha wha whaaat???...I know)...Good car but never had a connection to it...But as of this past Monday I’m the proud owner of a 2019 JL Sport S V6 automatic in Granite Crystal Metallic...The love is back...Amazing...Not a crazy off roader so my mods are pretty conservative..Just added metal hood latches, some Barricade rubi rails, a stubby antenna, and Rugged Ridge sill guards as a start..Maybe a new tire/wheel combo is in my future...Happy to officially be a part of the forum!!!

Sponsored

Lamb_8167

First Name
Linette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited Recon
New member here from Delaware but not a new Wrangler owner. I’ve loved Wranglers for a long time and am fortunate to be able to afford owning my dream vehicle. On my 4th one - new 2018 JL, 2 door sport - and probably my favorite so far.

Glad to be part of the Wrangler universe.

Lamb_8167

Pinchy

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Discovery 3, Subaru Impreza, Renault Clio GT
Friendly wave from across the pond.

... a purely accidental visit to a Jeep dealer 2 months back has led me here... maybe I'll be posting pics soon too ;)

GeneralRizzo

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Picked up my ‘18 JLU yesterday. It’s been over 3 years since I traded in my ‘12 JK 2 door to get a more family friendly vehicle. Missed it every day since. Getting behind the wheel of that JL was like I stepped into a dream. This is my fourth Jeep and my favorite to date. Ended up finding a granite crystal sport s - fully loaded - for a steal. Every available package, alpine audio, the works. So glad to finally have the honor of the Jeep wave again.
Sponsored