Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

dsky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito!)
Occupation
Slacker
I've been lurking, as a non-registered member, of the forums for a long time. I finally made the plunge yesterday (5/25) and took delivery of my JLUR in Mojito. I came from sports cars with no prior Jeep ownership and just recently sold my 2014 Audi S4 to make this purchase, so this is a totally new world for me. Now I go around looking for any sort of dirt path on the back roads to go down and explore.

IMG-0683.JPG
Sponsored

Kevin’s Rubi

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired flight test engineer
I've been lurking, as a non-registered member, of the forums for a long time. I finally made the plunge yesterday (5/25) and took delivery of my JLUR in Mojito. I came from sports cars with no prior Jeep ownership and just recently sold my 2014 Audi S4 to make this purchase, so this is a totally new world for me. Now I go around looking for any sort of dirt path on the back roads to go down and explore.

IMG-0683.JPG
Nice! Enjoy!

JohnAinVA

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for 2021 Jeep Wrangler S MT
Hi folks! New member with a 2019 Sport JL. I've gotten a lot of ideas from the forum already, so thank you!
I had a 13 year old F-150 that was starting to have problems, so when I noticed the registration ran out in 2 days I decided to go Jeep shopping with my friend who has owned 9 Jeeps over the years! (This is my first!) I was looking for a 2 door with MT and a few bells and whistles, and it wasn't easy to find a dealer that had that configuration. The last dealer I went to that day had nothing on the lot, but thought he might have something in the "overflow" lot. He was beaming when he brought it out and after taking a test drive we quickly made a deal! (It was getting late!) I couldn't be happier. I don't think I've ever owned a vehicle that made me this happy to drive or even just look at! I haven't had the soft top up more than a few days since I've had it, even in 50 degree temps! So far I've added Smittybilt steps, taken out the back seat, and added a Quadratech cargo liner. I also got a bike rack extender so I could use my existing rack. I'm waiting on a window bag and center console divider. Not sure what other stuff I'll do/buy, but I think I've got the bug and there are plenty of ideas here, so there's no telling how far I'll go!!
Congrats! Pictures?

Sponsored

Bomfy

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU "Peggicorn" the wifes'
Hello forum!

Long time lurker first time posting. About a month ago we got our 2018 JLU Sport for a ripping deal. By we, I really mean my wife, but while it's technically her vehicle I am the one who is in charge of all the Internet stuff with it.

She has wanted one her whole life and I pushed her into it and I sold Jeeps for many years (my 150 a mile day round trip commute always stopped me from pulling the trigger on one), and am thoroughly pleased to have a vehicle I can modify again. Been far too many years without on.

Macchiato

First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jl Sport S
I'm the white guy with a Latino name. Easy to remember - Diego. My Jeep is Macchiato - A '19 2 door Sport S Black with Tan premium top, hence the name. I've had Macchiato for a tad over a month and already started changing much. I'll post it on the what I did with my JL today.

20190518_131531.jpg

20190518_131551.jpg

20190518_131617.jpg

FitBliss

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Limited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
New Guy!!

IMG_0637.jpg

GeeBee

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 2.0 GME
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Howdy Folks

Newbie checking in to the forum for the first time. I'm in Aberdeen Scotland and this is my first Jeep having owned multiple LR Defenders. I bought my JLUR 2.0 GME back in January after being screwed over too many times during LR ownership and harboring mass skepticism about the up and coming 2020 Defender.

The new Wrangler is a beast of a truck. I'm slightly wary about early-adapter electrical issues (having already encountered a couple myself) but general impression is that it's worth persevering and Jeep will eventually get its sh** together. It's clearly light years ahead of a Defender and there's currently no other new vehicle like it on the road in the UK.

Shout out to all of the other UK members on this forum!

Sponsored

AZpueblo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon, '22 JLUR 4xe
So I’ve been reading this forum for over a year now as I have been watching the new JL get into the marketplace. So I finally went to the dealer and drove one and liked it so much I bought my first jeep just last week, a new Punk’n Rubicon. I liked it so much, I bought a second one for my wife, a Rubicon in bikini Pearl. So we went from an no-Jeep family to a 2 Jeep family in just a week! I absolutely cannot get enough of this vehicle, it is so enjoyable. And living in Tucson, I’m looking to get some off-road time on it as well.

1BACC2A6-CA91-4E17-9D91-DD0ACE7844B3.jpeg

0B8DAF30-E476-4976-85F3-D97F8A65040B.jpeg

Last edited:

MrEMan1287

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sahara 2.0t
Hey guys, I've been lurking here for the past few weeks as I've come closer to making my first jeep purchase. I used a lot of the tools and info I found on these forums to finally factory order my first jeep two days ago.

I ordered a '19 JLU Sahara 2.0 in Punk'n Metallic with plenty of bells and whistles. It's been a dream vehicle for a while, so I went all out on it. I'll post pictures when I get it 2-8 weeks from now.

Just want to say thanks for all the help. I don't know who's opinions or tools I used, but they helped nonetheless. Looking forward to joining the jeep community with all you cool people!

JLURMIKEY87

First Name
Mikey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
4D733284-D53D-4932-B50B-E2EBF88CBC61.jpeg
Mikey here! Live in Strawberry Plains, TN. Just purchased a 2019 JLUR (first Wrangler) and immediately had some upgrades performed. Currently on the Mopar Lift with 37” Ridge Grapplers mounted on 17” Fuel Zephyr wheels and some Westin slider steps. Have a few more mods planned in the near future, but enjoying it as is for now.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
new guy here, been "visiting" this site for a while, gathering a ton of information before picking up this on memorial day.
2019 jl sport 3.6 / auto / granite / black interior. options: hardtop and xm radio.

20190527_185957[1].jpg

JJSix

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2016 Dodge Caravan
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
Hi everyone! Jim here and been lurking for a month or so while I try am looking into what I'm getting. I've had one jeep before, a 2012 JK but kids made having it a liability and it got traded in for a swagger wagon (minivan). Kids are a few years older and a JL is happening as soon as I'm back from deployment, just trying to iron out what I want out here in Arizona!
Sponsored