Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

1. Cougar8000

Cougar8000 Member

First Name:
    Alex
    Vehicle(s):
    2018 JL 4door
    Liked:
    Hi Everyone, last June picked up my first Wrangler. Only change for now is a shorter antenna :) in the future looking to add 35's, new bumpers, and soft top.

JL already has 16k on it. First long trip almost ran out of gas on the middle of OH on the turn pike. Was on the way to PA for training and spaced out listening to some podcast. 5 and a half hours of driving non-stop would drain a tank :)

This weekend looking to do my first off-roading with a local group going to Badlands.

JohnAinVA likes this.
  2. OffroadTreks

OffroadTreks Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Mike
    Vehicle(s):
    2018 Jeep JLU 2.0TE
    Liked:
    Garage Profiles:
    59792719_859409307784828_6616639067880685568_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent.fboi1-1.jpg

Just stopping by and saying hi! Picked up a 2018 JLU 2.0TE last Saturday. Been wheeling a full size Power Wagon for a while now and we've been a one vehicle family since 2014. Decided we finally wanted to add another fun rig to the stable that fits our lifestyle.

Got some plans, but I'll be taking my time.

OnlyOne, JohnAinVA and Kevin’s Rubi like this.
  3. User Banned

User Banned Active Member

First Name:
    Jay
    Vehicle(s):
    2018 JLU Sport S
    Liked:
    Guitars | Drums | Beer
    Sup y'all. I poke my head in the forums every so often, but now that the PA "Jeep Season" is back and we've got our first camping trip of the year under our belt, I'm feeling more active again, so I wanted to say yo!

Recently added the Barricade HD front bumper with light bar. Picked up a set of @InspiredEngineering JL Plug-n-Play LED fog lights that I've yet to install, and will be adding a set of LED Headlamps in the near future. Eventually a lift, but the wife is fighting me on it...LOL.

Here's a pic because you people love pictures. :)

IMG_5428.JPG

4. Datjeeptho

Datjeeptho Active Member

First Name:
    Chris
    Vehicle(s):
    2018 Rubicon JLU
    Liked:
    Hi Everyone,
    I joined a couple of weeks ago when I got my Rubicon. I have been happily browsing all of the discussions and information here and love it as a resource. I especially love the conversations about upgrades and aftermarket items. It seems like such a great community.
    /jeepwave

My Jeep 2.jpg

My Jeep.jpg

5. 04JRB

04JRB Member

First Name:
    Jim
    Vehicle(s):
    2019 JLUR
    Liked:
    Hello all, new member and a new jeep. Picked up my first wrangler last week, JLUR billet silver with black top / fenders. I have been driving full size pickups for 25 years as daily drivers, its a big change for me and a welcome one at that. Kept my truck for towing, but intend on daily driving the Rubicon. Took 3 weeks to the day from the day I ordered it to when I picked it up.

Current Stable:
    2019 JLUR
    2010 Flex Twin Turbo (wifes)
    2010 Ram 1500 4x4
    2004 GTO

JohnAinVA likes this.
  6. wolves26

wolves26 Member

First Name:
    Bob
    Vehicle(s):
    2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Ocean Blue, 2014 Ram 2500 Mega Cab Blue Streak
    Liked:
    Hi great forum! New member and new Jeep owner as of Saturday.20190511.jpg

7. Durin87

Durin87 New Member

First Name:
    George
    Vehicle(s):
    2019 Rubicon
    Liked:
    Nice Shepherd!

JohnAinVA likes this.
  8. Grizz38

Grizz38 New Member

First Name:
    G
    Vehicle(s):
    2019 JL Wrangler Unlimited
    Liked:
    MWAA PD
    Hi All!! just joined the forum officially today... Looking to pickup my first Wrangler JL Unlimited Summer 2019 cant wait I am located in the Northern VA area.

JohnAinVA and Kevin’s Rubi like this.
  9. JohnAinVA

JohnAinVA Well-Known Member

First Name:
    John
    Vehicle(s):
    2018 Jeep Wrangler S MT, 2014 BMW 328
    Liked:
    Audit
    Make sure you Jeep Wave when you pick it up - No one seems to do that up here in Alexandria VA!

Grizz38 likes this.
  10. Stoney126

Stoney126 Member

First Name:
    Robert
    Vehicle(s):
    03 7.3 superduty4x4/ 17 blacktop rt charger/2000 xj
    Liked:
    Hey all , just picked up a2019 rubi. Add the aux switch and LEDs. Pretty impressed with it. Just gotta clean off all the bugs guys from the drive home

20190518_133801.jpg

11. BigNate

BigNate New Member

Vehicle(s):
    2018 JLU Sahara
    Liked:
    Hello everyone. New member and new Jeep owner as of 2019.04.19. Took me about a month of lurking to join the forum, but this seems like a great community with a lot of valuable information. This is my first ever Jeep, and it keeps a smile on my face every second behind the wheel.

JohnAinVA likes this.
  12. Sarapicos JL

Sarapicos JL Member

First Name:
    Jorge
    Vehicle(s):
    2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
    Liked:
    Hello Forum!

I’m excited to jump into this forum and take advantage of the great knowledge base and camaraderie that the Jeep gets out of its Owners.

Got a few plans for my Rubicon that will get implemented during the next few days.

I look forward to be able to contribute

JohnAinVA likes this.
  13. Largeorangedrink

Largeorangedrink New Member

First Name:
    Phil
    Vehicle(s):
    2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr. 2.0l Ocean Blue
    Liked:
    Retired
    New member here! Great site. I am loving the 2.0l. 24.0 mpg on the dot over two tanks of gas.
    My 2016 jk was getting only 15.5 mpg in the city. It's my daily driver so the mileage is important to me.

JohnAinVA likes this.
  14. ◇StingGrey◇

Vehicle(s):
    19JWUS
    Liked:
    20190503_200009.jpg Hi there! Complete Jeep newb, here. :blush:
    I grabbed a 19JWUS just over three weeks ago. I have posted this pic in another thread so apologies for the dupe but it's the only pic I have right now. I want to add, too, that you guys seem to have a lot of knowledge and I look forward to learning a lot from you about my car.

Awesome pictures btw!:)

Stoney126 and JohnAinVA like this.
  15. rmtcook

rmtcook New Member

First Name:
    Bob
    Vehicle(s):
    2019 Wrangler Sport JL
    Liked:
    Hi folks! New member with a 2019 Sport JL. I've gotten a lot of ideas from the forum already, so thank you!
    I had a 13 year old F-150 that was starting to have problems, so when I noticed the registration ran out in 2 days I decided to go Jeep shopping with my friend who has owned 9 Jeeps over the years! (This is my first!) I was looking for a 2 door with MT and a few bells and whistles, and it wasn't easy to find a dealer that had that configuration. The last dealer I went to that day had nothing on the lot, but thought he might have something in the "overflow" lot. He was beaming when he brought it out and after taking a test drive we quickly made a deal! (It was getting late!) I couldn't be happier. I don't think I've ever owned a vehicle that made me this happy to drive or even just look at! I haven't had the soft top up more than a few days since I've had it, even in 50 degree temps! So far I've added Smittybilt steps, taken out the back seat, and added a Quadratech cargo liner. I also got a bike rack extender so I could use my existing rack. I'm waiting on a window bag and center console divider. Not sure what other stuff I'll do/buy, but I think I've got the bug and there are plenty of ideas here, so there's no telling how far I'll go!!

JohnAinVA and Kevin’s Rubi like this.