Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Datjeeptho

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Everyone,
I joined a couple of weeks ago when I got my Rubicon. I have been happily browsing all of the discussions and information here and love it as a resource. I especially love the conversations about upgrades and aftermarket items. It seems like such a great community.
/jeepwave

My Jeep 2.jpg

My Jeep.jpg
Sponsored

04JRB

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Hello all, new member and a new jeep. Picked up my first wrangler last week, JLUR billet silver with black top / fenders. I have been driving full size pickups for 25 years as daily drivers, its a big change for me and a welcome one at that. Kept my truck for towing, but intend on daily driving the Rubicon. Took 3 weeks to the day from the day I ordered it to when I picked it up.

Current Stable:
2019 JLUR
2010 Flex Twin Turbo (wifes)
2010 Ram 1500 4x4
2004 GTO

Durin87

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Hi Everyone, last June picked up my first Wrangler. Only change for now is a shorter antenna :) in the future looking to add 35's, new bumpers, and soft top.

JL already has 16k on it. First long trip almost ran out of gas on the middle of OH on the turn pike. Was on the way to PA for training and spaced out listening to some podcast. 5 and a half hours of driving non-stop would drain a tank :)

This weekend looking to do my first off-roading with a local group going to Badlands.
Nice Shepherd!

Grizz38

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
MWAA PD
Hi All!! just joined the forum officially today... Looking to pickup my first Wrangler JL Unlimited Summer 2019 cant wait I am located in the Northern VA area.

Sponsored

JohnAinVA

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for 2021 Jeep Wrangler S MT
Hi All!! just joined the forum officially today... Looking to pickup my first Wrangler JL Unlimited Summer 2019 cant wait I am located in the Northern VA area.
Make sure you Jeep Wave when you pick it up - No one seems to do that up here in Alexandria VA!

BigNate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Hello everyone. New member and new Jeep owner as of 2019.04.19. Took me about a month of lurking to join the forum, but this seems like a great community with a lot of valuable information. This is my first ever Jeep, and it keeps a smile on my face every second behind the wheel.

Sarapicos JL

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Hello Forum!

I’m excited to jump into this forum and take advantage of the great knowledge base and camaraderie that the Jeep gets out of its Owners.

Got a few plans for my Rubicon that will get implemented during the next few days.

I look forward to be able to contribute

Largeorangedrink

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr. 2.0l Ocean Blue
Occupation
Retired
New member here! Great site. I am loving the 2.0l. 24.0 mpg on the dot over two tanks of gas.
My 2016 jk was getting only 15.5 mpg in the city. It's my daily driver so the mileage is important to me.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19JWUS
20190503_200009.jpg
Hi there! Complete Jeep newb, here. :blush:
I grabbed a 19JWUS just over three weeks ago. I have posted this pic in another thread so apologies for the dupe but it's the only pic I have right now. I want to add, too, that you guys seem to have a lot of knowledge and I look forward to learning a lot from you about my car.

Awesome pictures btw!:)

rmtcook

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport JL
Hi folks! New member with a 2019 Sport JL. I've gotten a lot of ideas from the forum already, so thank you!
I had a 13 year old F-150 that was starting to have problems, so when I noticed the registration ran out in 2 days I decided to go Jeep shopping with my friend who has owned 9 Jeeps over the years! (This is my first!) I was looking for a 2 door with MT and a few bells and whistles, and it wasn't easy to find a dealer that had that configuration. The last dealer I went to that day had nothing on the lot, but thought he might have something in the "overflow" lot. He was beaming when he brought it out and after taking a test drive we quickly made a deal! (It was getting late!) I couldn't be happier. I don't think I've ever owned a vehicle that made me this happy to drive or even just look at! I haven't had the soft top up more than a few days since I've had it, even in 50 degree temps! So far I've added Smittybilt steps, taken out the back seat, and added a Quadratech cargo liner. I also got a bike rack extender so I could use my existing rack. I'm waiting on a window bag and center console divider. Not sure what other stuff I'll do/buy, but I think I've got the bug and there are plenty of ideas here, so there's no telling how far I'll go!!

Gray bear

First Name
Enrique
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Hi every one, I'm Enrique and a first time owner and user of this tremendous 2018 Jeep wrangler Sahara bought it new three Month ago (02/16/2019) I haven't drive it on any trails yet only to work.

It is very informative this forum and I need to learn from the experts.

I'm interesting in make my Jeep more aggressive look without adding a lifting kits if possible , my tires size are original 255/70/R18 what size will need? I'll use stock to daily drive to work and go around and change to the aggressive look tires when going to the dirt roads ( remember I'm newbie wrangler) if I talking non sense

smpeterson515

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler, 2000 Jeep Cherokee
Hello Everyone!

I'm kinda new to the Jeep world! My husbands family all own Jeeps, and well, even though we've been together for 6 years, it's now "official". Haha, jp! We just bought a 2019 Jeep Wrangler and I've got to say, I don't regret it one bit! My husband has a 2000 Jeep Cherokee.

beammmer

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL two-door, 2017 X5, 1973 2002
Howdy, new to the JL forum. This is my third Wrangler, first two didn't have windows, electric windows, power steering, air-conditioning, XM radio, V-6, power, cruise control, u-connect, easy lower top or easy remove windows. Oh and back up camera, trailering package and silver colored exhaust can (probably first thing I change).

But I love it anyway. Look forward to the knowledge of the forum.

Don

IMG_8693.JPG

IMG_8694.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited: