Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Skyman

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 JL Rubicon
I have a nice 650 mile drive on for tomorrow, which should help the running in process. So far, very pleased.

Rudolph Hart

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR GME Mojito!
Occupation
Semi retired
Hi all

I'm Mark from the UK (Devon), and I am looking forward to picking up my new shiny JL (Fire Cracker Red) Rubicon on Saturday.

I love the smell of new vehicles........
Hi Mark

Welcome to the forum, nice to see another UK member. I’ve had my JLUR nearly 5 weeks now, really thrilled with it. Would be nice to see a pic of yours.

Sponsored

ScottieMac

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport 2.0 Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Waving hello from Zaleski Ohio. 2018 JLUS 2.0L Turbo. 2.5" Rough Country Lift with 35" Nitto Terra Grapplers. Waiting for steps and wheel spacers to arrive. I love this thing!! My first Jeep and more than satisfied.

20190323_224145.jpg

20190323_224017.jpg

20190323_223706.jpg

Jamiecure

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler rubicon unlimited JL
Hi everyone! I’m
A new member but a 4 year jeep lover! Had a 2015 Custom built Willy’s, and just recently sold it and built a 19’ JLUR white! Absolutely best decision ever! She’s 1 month old now and I’m loving every minute of being in it!

shibby

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently Looking
Hi everyone! I've been lurking for months in the forums, and this looks like a great community! I'm looking to order a 2020 wrangler when they become available. Hoping to be able to post pictures and see some of you driving along the roads in a few months!

Ricmcd

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2006 TJ Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired Electrical Contractor
Newbie here from Meridian Idaho, just ordered my 2 door JL Rubicon..3.6, 8 speed auto in Ocean Blue...can’t wait to get it and start the mods... On the list: Katzkin seats, 2 ½" lift, 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers, Front and rear Poison Spyder bumpers, Warn Zeon 10 winch, Rock Slider Engineering slider/steps, color matching dash panels and door handle trims, LED 2x2 lights in bumper, etc... more to come... Any ideas would be welcomed.

Sponsored

dixie_grl85

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLUR, 2015 GMC Yukon XL
Hiiii!!! Long time lurker, new member.

Im Heather, from Nebraska, and I ordered a pretty new JLUR a couple weeks ago, and was a little peeved when the dealer said it would be 6 months until it came in. Popped on here yesterday and saw folks were getting theres after only a few weeks and questioned the dealership. Needless to say, my Jeep is currently in KZ status, and Im now anxiously waiting for the call saying its here!! My husband is now irritated that I've got a nice long list of mods just waiting to be bought and installed.

Its nice to be here! And I love seeing what all yall have done to your babies so far!

gelswick

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 jlum
Gary from central Ohio. Have Moab about a week now. Really hesitated about joining with all the Moab bashing. I love mine and it is just what I wanted. Don't need lockers for the jeeping I do. And that includes going to Moab. I'll stay if the moderators stop all the bashing, it is a Jeep you know.

JohnAinVA

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for 2021 Jeep Wrangler S MT
Hiiii!!! Long time lurker, new member.

Im Heather, from Nebraska, and I ordered a pretty new JLUR a couple weeks ago, and was a little peeved when the dealer said it would be 6 months until it came in. Popped on here yesterday and saw folks were getting theres after only a few weeks and questioned the dealership. Needless to say, my Jeep is currently in KZ status, and Im now anxiously waiting for the call saying its here!! My husband is now irritated that I've got a nice long list of mods just waiting to be bought and installed.

Its nice to be here! And I love seeing what all yall have done to your babies so far!
Six months seems a little excessive? It will give you time to save some money on your mods!