Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

ole'soldier

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler JKU
Hello everyone. After a couple of Tucson's (2013/2016), and a Volkswagen Baja from back in the day, I finally crossed over and picked up a 2015 JKU. Looks like my gun budget will become my Jeep budget.....so many mods I'd like to do I had to stop for a moment and regroup. It's going to be quite the journey.

Patsloft

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR
Clubs

Hi All,

Just recently got my JLUR after waiting about 7 weeks for it. Also new to this forum. Hope to meet fellow Jeepers around here. If you are from the SoCal area see you around!

Here is a photo of my JL.

stingjl.jpg
Congratulations I’m from SoCal too and I ordered my JLUR on the day before you got yours I was told it will be here for delivery on the March 20th I can’t wait but lucky for me only 5 weeks! See you on the trail

Patsloft

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR
Clubs

Hello to all the first time Jeepers. I have to say, I don’t know how everyone has the patience to order a Jeep and wait 6, 8, or more weeks to get theirs. I hunted high and low and luckily found what I was looking for an hour away. You all are stronger than me. My 4th Wrangler and by far the best. I’ve loved em all but am in awe every time I drive my JL. I hope everyone has the same feeling.
Just remember: “it’s a Jeep thing!”
I tried to find my unicorn Rubicon but I had to order it

Patsloft

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR
Clubs

Yo!

The jeep has always been a dream daily driver of mine and it finally, finally happened. Meet Ducky. Not much had been done with her yet, however my plan is to have a tubular front and rear bumper set with a 7k+ winch, 37" tires & 2.5-3" lift and 18" wheels, roof and bumper light bars and upgraded rock + step bar. For aesthetic purposes, I plan on plastic dipping some of the chrome and grey internal materials to a satin black and colour matching Hellayella. The top is remain the soft top and I do want to add some cargo holders as I did remove the back seats 90% permanently.

If anyone had any suggestions to some materials, brands & suggestions, I'm absolutely open.

20181110_165101.jpg

20190203_141019.jpg

duckyjeep.jpg
Beautiful rig

Sponsored

Patsloft

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR
Clubs

A279D769-75D8-4B2F-88A3-564A3174D65E.jpeg
Hello Jeepers....I’m new member here from the UK.

I just got myself a JLUR in Mojito! It’s an ex dealer demonstrator with just 600 recorded miles. Waiting time for a factory order is 6-9 months, I don’t have that much patience!

I’ve lurked here and learnt a lot from your combined wisdom. Your enthusiasm for the Jeep brand has definitely influenced my decision.

Thank you for having me.
Congratulations love the color

Patsloft

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR
Clubs

Hello Fellow Jeep Wavers,
So I pulled the trigger on a new JLU this past October after going 12+ years without a 4x4 convertible to drive. This is my 3rd Wrangler following a 91 YJ that I had a lot of fun with over the years and a 2003 TJ that I only owned for a year...

This is my daily driver and I decided to get a manual Sport and when I say manual, I mean from the trans (love the 6 speed) to the door locks and windows. My kids didn't even know what it meant to 'crank' up the window but they do now. They can't wait for me to take the doors off and get the top down for summer.

I did find one through a local deal that matched those key needs and it had the anti-slip on the rear axel + tow package which is a nice feature for the future. I wasn't sold on most of the color options but I picked the Sting Gray after seeing it on a Charger at the local deal (just under a different name).

I've already added some RedRock side step/rocker guards and I'll be looking for an upgrade on the wheels (not sure if I'll do a Mopar lift or not) and more.

Having a site like this to get ideas and see the feedback from others is very cool - I wish this would have been possible back in the late 90s when I had more time to devote to wrenching on a Jeep.

Thanks to those who host this site.

- B

NewJeep.png
A Jeep with roll up windows ??? who knew lol

Patsloft

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR
Clubs

New guy here, from Teays Valley, WV. I had a 2011 JKU that I traded in on a 4runner TRDP, and I am now back in a Wrangler. I ended up consolidating things and traded in a 2016 mustang GT as well as the T4R. I am loving this rig so far. I am especially impressed with the 2.0 driving the wheels.
I spend a lot of time off-road so I always need a vehicle with those inherent abilities. I am a mining engineer, as well as a drone pilot, so I end up in some wild places. I ended up getting it for $51,000 OTD, less the value that I had over what I owed on the trade vehicles. -Retail was $53,810.

Anyway, this is what I have.

2019 Sting-Gray Rubicon
Options
  • Leather Premium
  • 28R
  • Cold Weather Group
  • LED Lighting Group
  • Electronic Infotainment Group
  • 8 Speed Automatic
  • 2.0T eTorque Engine
  • Body Color 3-piece Hard Top
  • Body Color Fender Flares
  • 120K Mile BtB Warranty

1st wrangler (2).jpg
Beautiful rig

ChesBay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimted Sport S LSD
Hello, new guy here from Oxford, Pa. I picked up my 2019 JL Wrangler Unlimited Sports S with LSD option last weekend. I have previously owned a 90 YJ and 12 JK. This is my first 4 door Wrangler. I do not spend a lot of time off road, but I do spend a large amount of time driving in snow. My kids and I are avid skiers/snowboarders...we try to take 15 to 20 trips per season and love to drive through snowstorms to enjoy the prime conditions (for the east...lol) left behind.

Sponsored

JLRoachicon

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU RUBICON 2.0 Turbo, 2006 Ducati 999S (RIP)
Vehicle Showcase
I tried to find my unicorn Rubicon but I had to order it
I noticed you’re in Oceanside. Just curious, where did you order yours? I found my at Bob Baker in Carlsbad at a great price (I believe haha)

Seanst34

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3018 Jeep JLUR 2.0 L 4 Cylinder Turbo on 37s with 2” Mopar Lift, Inginity QX60, and BMW R Nine T Scrambler
Vehicle Showcase
Goat says hello...reluctantly...he’s a dick

71D4C591-ADA3-468E-BD09-98651A4C175D.jpeg

DF8BC524-1A20-4E6F-AF53-80C044A07E88.jpeg

3CAB2C44-7D5A-4A87-8ED3-4EDAA60DB23E.jpeg

Punk'n Rush

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep wrangler JL
Hi my name is Rob I just bought my jeep wrangler jl in February as my 40 birthday present to my self as a kid growing up in Puerto Rico I seen jeeps all my life I always wanted one but growing up in the 80's/90's/00 I ended in the import scene now as I got older and walking away from that I went for my childhood dream of having my jeep one memory I will always remember is my grandfather picking me up in his cj and going off roading by the rivers in Puerto Rico them memories I will keep forever now time to make memories with mines..... thanks guy's for the add ( waving all the way from Chicago) ✌

cornholio8

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2008 Taco TRD
Occupation
Computer Nerd
New member here from western pa. Happy to get back to jeepin. Signed up for mb jeep jam and bantam. Looking forward to it.

Skyman

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 JL Rubicon
Hi, new member here from U.K. and France. I am excited to say that I shall be collecting my new 2dr Rubicon in Ocean Blue at the end of the coming week. I cannot wait. I look forward to a long, informative and productive membership here.
Sponsored