Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

MissyC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
It's fun getting them dirty. So ok did you really get out of your jeep in the middle of muddy hole to take a picture?

Well Im driving my 2013 JKU and my wife is waiting on her JLUR. Actually she is driving my 13 because her 2015 JKUR got trashed. I'm stuck in an F250 long bed till her's is delivered hopefully within two weeks.

Dang if you Gals don't have it made!! Congratulations on your new ride! looks great!
Ha ha! Thanks :)

HiJinx69

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited JL, 2014 Mazda 6, 2010 Honda Odyssey, Yamaha FZ-09
It's fun getting them dirty. So ok did you really get out of your jeep in the middle of muddy hole to take a picture?

Well Im driving my 2013 JKU and my wife is waiting on her JLUR. Actually she is driving my 13 because her 2015 JKUR got trashed. I'm stuck in an F250 long bed till her's is delivered hopefully within two weeks.

Dang if you Gals don't have it made!! Congratulations on your new ride! looks great!
Yes I did! I jumped off from the running boards!

Trailhawk603

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sahara
Hi everyone new guy here from the MA/NH border region that just took delivery of a Sahara JL with a 6spd manual.

Looking forward to being a contributing member to a great forum.

Matt

BCA57C46-7F9A-484E-A78A-A5A7A51A9719.jpeg

Korry1

First Name
Korry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Forester
Hey yall..

New member here from Houston, TX... Interested in getting a JL Jeep Wrangler (prefer 2-door) Sport with manual transmission. Doesnt seem like the dealerships around have any. They told me to "factory order". I have no idea how to do that... I guess I will wait until something shows up...

MissyC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Hey yall..

New member here from Houston, TX... Interested in getting a JL Jeep Wrangler (prefer 2-door) Sport with manual transmission. Doesnt seem like the dealerships around have any. They told me to "factory order". I have no idea how to do that... I guess I will wait until something shows up...
Hello and welcome! I'm pretty new here as well. The 2 doors are slowly trickling onto lots now so there isn't much out there yet. I don't know if you're aware but you can go to Jeep.com, select the "All new Wrangler" under the vehicle selection and build a 2 door there, play with different combo options, etc. As for a "Factory Order" it pretty much going to be sitting down with the dealer with the selections that you want and then they order it for you. :)

Korry1

First Name
Korry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Forester
Hello and welcome! I'm pretty new here as well. The 2 doors are slowly trickling onto lots now so there isn't much out there yet. I don't know if you're aware but you can go to Jeep.com, select the "All new Wrangler" under the vehicle selection and build a 2 door there, play with different combo options, etc. As for a "Factory Order" it pretty much going to be sitting down with the dealer with the selections that you want and then they order it for you. :)
Cool... thanks for help... I will go talk to my salesman about factory order.

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU DD, 2015 JKUR sad loss, 2018 JLUR DD
Cool... thanks for help... I will go talk to my salesman about factory order.
River Oaks is the place in Houston to get the best deal you can get in the area. If your salesman doesn't want to do that just say ok, Guess I'll go to River Oaks....

mxh070

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone, just checking in from Wisconsin. Just picked up a brand new JL Rubicon Unlimited in Sting Gray! Put about 150 miles already, and it has surpassed by expectations!

IMG_20180506_132345.jpg

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU DD, 2015 JKUR sad loss, 2018 JLUR DD
Looks really great. congratulations!

Pjhusker

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, 2019 Tahoe, 2020 JLU Sport S
Hi all, Paul from AR here. Been lurking for a little while to get ideas. I ordered my first Wrangler a little over two weeks ago, I t’s a red JLU Rubicon. There have been some great posts that helped me figure out between a Sahara and a Rubicon, thanks. This will be my second Jeep, first was an 01 Grand Cherokee Limited that was great for our first child. I’m looking forward to some adventures with this new Wrangler.

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Hi y’all! Just checking in from Austin, TX. I’ve currently been lurking and trying to gather as much info as possible. I’m ordering my Jeep towards the end of the year so trying to learn as much until then, plan out exactly what I want, and see some great mods that I may be interested in doing. I still haven’t decided on color as they all look so great! Saw a red one today on the road and it looked amazing! Love the white and black but man there’s so many of them everywhere here. Interested to see what colors they may come up with later in the year—I’ve owned two black cars and two red cars so want something different. Y’all make it so hard seeing your amazing Jeep pics!! Thanks for all the 4-1-1s and one day I’ll hopefully be adding my own tips.
And can I say — I can’t wait until I finally can order my Jeep!!!

LocoPirate

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
1AA666D1-9813-4997-97F3-27DA2B3B4601.jpeg
538C6B8F-3BBE-4320-A961-8CFB5A66E127.jpeg
C0964390-ECF5-464E-8F9D-7BF2BEDB126B.jpeg
6101DA1E-6B85-4EAE-8834-818519F9CBBA.jpeg
Hey everyone! Purchased my 2018 JL Unlimited Sport last week. Traded in my 2016 Cherokee Trailhawk and don’t miss it one bit. I saw this Firecracker red Jeep on the corner at my local dealership for a week and had to swing in. Let me say they made me an offer I could not refuse. This Jeep was part of their build for the Myrtle Beach Jeep Jam in April. Farm Boy Kustoms put together this beauty. Rough Country 2.5” lift, RC stubby front bumper with black LEDs, RC 30” hood mount LED, RC lower windshield cube LEDs, RC 2.2 steering stabilizer, RC rear tire carrier. Fuel 20x9 hardline wheels and Fuel 35x12.5r20 Gripper MT tires. Happy to be part of the forum.

MainOffender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 FLSTFBS
Sold The El Camino March 8th and ordered a two door Rubicon JL, March 9th.
Still waiting! At least i have my Harley.:flag:

Last edited:

Newjeepguy

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S JL
B2A40168-2126-4D33-9D65-58C06BB47473.jpeg
Hi everyone! Bought my 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S JLU two months ago. Absolutely LOVING it!!!! Quite a difference from driving my Camaro. Really enjoying slowing down and cruising now. Hope everyone is having fun out there. Jeep wave!!!

Farrish CDJR