Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Prevok

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara Punk'N 2.0T 2018
Occupation
IT Tech Lead in the video game industry
Vehicle Showcase
Hi,

Jeff from Montreal, Quebec (Canada).

Got into Wranglers by accidents in 2014. I was looking for a cheap and fairly small 4x4 vehicle to brave the winter and settled on a 2015 JK Sport. I fell in love. While planning our first child, I traded it for a 2017 Ford Escape (which I currently have) and have regretted it ever since. I got my order in last Friday for a Punk'N Metallic Sahara JLU and cannot wait.

This forum has been an awesome source of information, before and after the JL launch, but it didn't help me get over my Jeep :P
Sponsored

Mrs.Hyde

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge ram,caddy escalade.JL on order
Occupation
nurse
Hello. New today.Ordered my Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon on friday.Had been waiting impatiently for the Punk'n to be available. Its gonna be like 8-10 weeks of Christmas eves. but ive waited this long for the jl I guess a couple months more wont kill me.

Apoth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR (Ordered)
Hello, been lurking for quite a while, made an account not too long ago. First time Jeep buyer from Florida, ordered an ocean blue JLUR back on 2/24/18, can't wait to finally be part of the Jeep family.

martyb511

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sahara, 15 Lexus CT200h, 15 Toyota Highlander Ltd
Hello Jeep fam...long time listener, first time posting this week... I've aways wanted a Jeep since High School but it never worked out where I could get one. Now I'm alittle more seasoned in life and now that I've got 2 boys I thought this was the perfect time. I figured the Jeep would be fun while they are growing up and I hope in 12 years they'll still be driving and driving cars for that matter so I'll be able to pass this jeep to my oldest. I've got a Sahara on order and don't know how I'm going to manage the wait. It's not even been a week and I've been obsessed. Why couldn't customizing a jeep order be as easy as customizing your subway sandwitch lol. Anyway, I'm happy to get to know you guys and happy that this forum has helped me quite a bit already.

RIP11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
ordered on 2/23//18 i can't wait!

Sponsored

joem

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 j/k
joe from columbus ohio-have a jk now-waiting on jl-and waiting some more

Sponsored

CJTJJK-JLNOW

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR ^2
Hi everyone!

After weeks (months?!) of lurking I finally pulled the trigger today on a 2018 Rubicon JLU. Too many of you to thank here over many many threads that answered all my dumb questions via the power of search. lol

This will be my fourth Jeep and I'm excited to finally be customizing one from the factory. Looking forward to being a part of this community.

Thanks again!

PaulNY

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 JLUR 392 Anvil ordered 5-10-23
Hi everyone!

After weeks (months?!) of lurking I finally pulled the trigger today on a 2018 Rubicon JLU. Too many of you to thank here over many many threads that answered all my dumb questions via the power of search. lol

This will be my fourth Jeep and I'm excited to finally be customizing one from the factory. Looking forward to being a part of this community.

Thanks again!
Congrats! Pics?
Sponsored