Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.

Johnson1070

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys 3.6, 2019 Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Service Coordinator
Bob from Mattawan, Michigan. Third Jeep, but just picked up my first Wrangler last weekend, 2023 Willy's and moved the wife into my 2019 Cherokee Trailhawk. So far I'm absolutely loving it. Had no complaints with the Cherokee other than sitting so low, but I feel at home now.
Been burning up Amazon ordering all the trivial items, otherwise she'll probably remain stock. Just the wife and I so the first thing I did upon getting it home was remove the back seat.

2023 Wrangler.jpg

skeptacular

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
After being away for about 15 years, I'm (almost) back to a Jeep. I ordered a 2018 JLUR from CarMax, supposed to be here and ready in about a week. Short term plans are to buy Trektop and fabric doors for the summer and otherwise leave it stock (for now). I'd also like to get back on the trail, haven't done any wheeling since moving from UT back to Oregon in '15.

https://www.carmax.com/car/23959863

FLAirgunner

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Paco the Taco (2022) & Willy the 2 Dr Willys (2024
Occupation
Retired
I have owned 2 Jeeps prior to the one we currently have on order. Started my Jeep journey with a 2004 2 door TJ, traded it on a 2012 2 door JK, sold it when we moved into our current house and sold our RV. We missed that Jeep a lot and are really exited about getting a new 2024 2 door Sport S.

Sponsored

skeptacular

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
After being away for about 15 years, I'm (almost) back to a Jeep. I ordered a 2018 JLUR from CarMax, supposed to be here and ready in about a week. Short term plans are to buy Trektop and fabric doors for the summer and otherwise leave it stock (for now). I'd also like to get back on the trail, haven't done any wheeling since moving from UT back to Oregon in '15.

https://www.carmax.com/car/23959863
Finally got it. Now that it's mine I went ahead and ordered a Bestop Trektop soft top, fabric 2 piece doors, a hard top hoist and TJ mirrors. Also ordered a bag for the freedom tops 'cause that wasn't in the Jeep (I'm guessing it comes from the factory with every hard top Jeep). Painful day for my bank account and credit card, but should be all I need for summer. Except for storage for the doors. Damn. Maybe I can diy up some wall mounted pegs to hold them or something, did not even think about that until writing this post.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! PXL_20230623_035958503

DonH63

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GC Trailhawk, 23 JLUR 392
Occupation
Retired EE; musician (trumpet)
Lurked a while, finally joined.

First trip out in the new Wrangler, a little muddy, but nice to finally get it out of town. Still adding mostly small stuff like HI-Lift mount and rear lights. Has a Warn Evo 12K and couple of Baja Designs combo lights up front. Swapped the stock Rubicon rails (anybody need a set?) for the performance version for a bit of a step and a bit more body protection. Wish the fender extensions were another inch wider -- you can see they didn't keep the mud off the sides (or the top!) Considering skid plates for the oil pan and muffler, weighing use vs. cost and risk.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_6689_small

jbjlock26

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Rubicon 4Xe '21 Silverado 1500 Duramax 3.0
Hi, I'm John from Pennsylvania. Been lurking here awhile gathering info and now just bought my first Jeep at age 64. Really liked the potential to have a fun vehicle that could save gas in the day to day operation with the 4Xe, and the deals available on the 23 models now are killer...figured it was almost a can't lose!
WeatherTech's are coming in a few days, N-Fab Podium steps going on today!

IMG_2995.jpeg

IMG_3002.jpeg

IMG_3016.jpeg

Sponsored

jbjlock26

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Rubicon 4Xe '21 Silverado 1500 Duramax 3.0
Hi, I'm John from Pennsylvania. Been lurking here awhile gathering info and now just bought my first Jeep at age 64. Really liked the potential to have a fun vehicle that could save gas in the day to day operation with the 4Xe, and the deals available on the 23 models now are killer...figured it was almost a can't lose!
WeatherTech's are coming in a few days, N-Fab Podium steps going on today!

...And, the steps are on!
IMG_3018.jpeg

MonsterTorch

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ridgeline, Camaro, Scrambler, Scrambler
Occupation
Data Scientist
Hello! Been lurking for the past few days, and now itā€™s time to say hi! Two days ago, my wife and I traded our ā€˜21 Bronco Badlands in on a ā€˜20 2D Bikini Pearl Rubicon, and couldnā€™t be happier. It was nicely modified already, but two days in, and we are making it our own!

at the dealership
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_4703

Our dogs were instantly at home in it
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_4711

weathers too nice for that top!
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_4742

let the modding begin!
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_4744

NewRiver77

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Clubs

Howdy. Iā€™m new here. Iā€™ve owned a YJ, XJ, and TJ. Last Tuesday I ordered a brand new JLU Rubicon in Anvil. I ordered the technology group, Xtreme 35, and steel bumpers with a winch. Having built a couple of Jeeps and looking at overall value with a warranty, I felt it was worth my money compared to what they would cost aftermarket. Iā€™m glad to be here. Thanks for having me.

DewHawk

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLURD, '04 M3
Occupation
USAF F-16 Crew Chief
Been here a minute but coming back to the Jeep fam after a short time away.
Had a '21 WK2 Trailhawk Hemi initially, then a '21 Gecko JLUR 4xe on MC 2.5" lift with 37's up until March this year. Currently have an '09 Nissan GT-R that replaced my 4xe and an '04 BMW M3 in the garage. I don't necessarily 'regret' giving up my Gecko but I miss it enough that I have a '24 JLUR 4xe in Sarge on order to replace the GT-R.

Looking forward to getting back into the community full time and starting the build process from scratch. At least this time it won't be a big experiment on what parts to get vs last time. šŸ˜…

Egress555

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler SportS 2 door
Hello all, new to the site, but not new to Jeepin per say. It's been awhile since I had my last Wrangler. My last one was a 2004 TJ, got rid of that one in about 2012, yes regrets. That one saw many off road trips.

I now have a 23 JL sport S 2 door, I've had it about a month. This coming Friday I'm getting a 2.5 inch lift with new tires and wheels. I am only going with 33's since it will mainly just be on road. It is a budget lift, RC 2.5 coil spring lift, 33" Falken Wildpeak AT3's and Tactic (black) 5 spoke classic wheels. Will post after lift pics in a few days.

Jeep pic.jpg
Sponsored