Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
Hi John, congrats to you and the Mrs. on your new order. I was fascinated that you said you’re going to ship your new Jeep to Africa for work. https://sdelanosuper.ru/kovrik-iz-staryix-veshhej-svoimi-rukami
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ!
Congrats on owning a Wrangler..👍

JL Wrangler Forum, is a Family friendly Forum, including Members with a wealth of Wrangler knowledge. Please join into the conversation, as we share this Wrangler knowledge, with one another. We hope that you have a pleasurable experience, as a new member.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! {filename}
Sponsored

Nubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
60s Mustangs, F150, Hydro Blue JL Rubi XR Ordered
Howdy from Texas! New member here. I've been out of the 4-Wheeling game for a long time, but I am getting back into it. I've already benefitted tremendously from the wealth of knowledge (and opinions) on this forum that helped me make my decisions - So, Thank you all for the great atmosphere and community of this group.

I am so pumped! I placed an order for my first Jeep, today. Got a great deal through Dan Cummins with Lindsey. She let me know the Cold Weather package became available again, today so I jumped on it. My build is a Hydro Blue Pearl Rubicon XR with Black 3 piece hardtop and Satin Black grill, 2.0 Turbo, Tan Leather, Integrated trail cam, Towing package with upgraded electric and Aux switches, LED Light package, Safety and Advanced Safety packages, and the Cold Weather group.

I passed on the items I figured I could pick up later, or after market just to hopefully speed up the build process.

Now the waiting begins, but I'll have time to be shopping for all the extras - skid plates, bumpers, winch, Weather Tech, Soft Top, etc!

Just got a notification my order is now scheduled to be built! Woohoo!

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 1677110666590

JIMBOX

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK/ JEEP GLADIATOR
Occupation
RETIRED
Well, I;m (BACK), I've posted a couple NORCAL THEADS, but I thought I'd add here--

I've had 5 WRANGLERS (2 RUBICONS), one EXTERRA and several RANGE ROVERS--SINCE 1960--a lotta DODGE 4WD TRUCKS, so I've done more than my share of off-road/snow driving and now-
I have this JEEP GLADIATOR, which (except for size) is the best off-road vehicle I've ever had, I've been modifying it for almost two months !
I've added HOOD STRUTS/TANNEAU COVER/WHEELS /35" TIRES/overhead insul/port/stbd SWING CARGO CASES--

I've gotta COBRA CB ON ORDER AND i SHOULD GET THAT IN A COUPLE DAYS--I don't know how popular the CB is any more, but I used my last one several years ago for truckers(I 80) and jeeps in the NEVADA BLM AREAS-

Heh Heh, believeit or not, I still carry my 40 year-old HI-LIFT JACK even though there aren't any trees here in the Norhtern nevada BLM--This Hi-Lift has saved my bacon several times in SNOW and SAND !

We're due a WHOLE BUNCHA SNOW HERE IN THE NEXT WEEK--SO i'M LOOKING FORWARD TOIT !

HAVE A GREAT DAY--JIMBO !
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_4917.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_4921.JPG

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Well, I;m (BACK), I've posted a couple NORCAL THEADS, but I thought I'd add here--

I've had 5 WRANGLERS (2 RUBICONS), one EXTERRA and several RANGE ROVERS--SINCE 1960--a lotta DODGE 4WD TRUCKS, so I've done more than my share of off-road/snow driving and now-
I have this JEEP GLADIATOR, which (except for size) is the best off-road vehicle I've ever had, I've been modifying it for almost two months !
I've added HOOD STRUTS/TANNEAU COVER/WHEELS /35" TIRES/overhead insul/port/stbd SWING CARGO CASES--

I've gotta COBRA CB ON ORDER AND i SHOULD GET THAT IN A COUPLE DAYS--I don't know how popular the CB is any more, but I used my last one several years ago for truckers(I 80) and jeeps in the NEVADA BLM AREAS-

Heh Heh, believeit or not, I still carry my 40 year-old HI-LIFT JACK even though there aren't any trees here in the Norhtern nevada BLM--This Hi-Lift has saved my bacon several times in SNOW and SAND !

We're due a WHOLE BUNCHA SNOW HERE IN THE NEXT WEEK--SO i'M LOOKING FORWARD TOIT !

HAVE A GREAT DAY--JIMBO !
That awesome Ride, looks like it is already for the snow.. :)

Sponsored

JIMBOX

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK/ JEEP GLADIATOR
Occupation
RETIRED
Thanx Old Dogger--there's not much snow in this pic, but we're supposed to get a LOT tonight thru the weekend and I'll try to get some good pics !

JIMBO

NAZJeeper

First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK
New member here from N Arizona. On my 4th Jeep and getting ready to move up to a JL, hence this forum. I'm an old guy (60's) but love my Jeeps. I've had 2 TJs and 2 JKs, currently a 2015 White Sport with some mods. Please forgive if I ask dumb questions about the JLs :)

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
New member here from N Arizona. On my 4th Jeep and getting ready to move up to a JL, hence this forum. I'm an old guy (60's) but love my Jeeps. I've had 2 TJs and 2 JKs, currently a 2015 White Sport with some mods. Please forgive if I ask dumb questions about the JLs :)
TJ's and JK's are both great Wranglers..👍THE ONLY DUMB QUESTION, IS A QUESTION NOT ASKED..:)

JL Wrangler Forum, is a Family friendly Forum, including Members with a wealth of Wrangler knowledge. Please join into the conversation, as we share this Wrangler knowledge, with one another. We hope that you have a pleasurable experience, as a new member.

NAZJeeper

First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK
TJ's and JK's are both great Wranglers..👍THE ONLY DUMB QUESTION, IS A QUESTION NOT ASKED..:)

I'm up north of Prescott in Paulden. I love Cave Creek.....I'll probably surprise ya with my questions...

23JLRUBI

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rubicon, wife 23 Sahara
Hi all,

I recently bought a 2023 JL Rubicon. My wife has a 23 Sahara. I have had many Wranglers since my 92 below. I put an AEV spacer lift on my new Rubicon and 35 inch Toyo Open Country RT's.

My wife's Sahara had a 2-inch AEV lift, Fuel wheels and my old take off 33 BFG's.

My 92 had a suspension, and body lift with 35-inch tires and was regeared.

23 Rubicon
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_0580.JPG

92 Wrangler
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! JJee

Wife's 23 Sahara
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_0575.JPG

Sponsored

Dan28

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLUR, '17 HD FLHXS, '22 Honda CRF450RL
I'm new here. Just bought a '19 JLU Rubicon that had 22,000 miles just a 8 days ago. It ran and drives great (once I figured out how to disable Hill assist that had me taking off in first horribly, its a manual)

I've only had 2 cars since 1997, a 1997 Mustang GT and a 2007 Mustang GT. I tend to keep cars for a long time but have had a bunch of motorcycles in that time. I do miss the speed of the Mustang, maybe I'll get another one in a few years.

My dad had a Jeep when I was young, but it was long gone before I was old enough to drive it. My friends have had Jeeps over the years and one has a '19 Willys JLU that he has lifted and put 35s on. I've driven his quite a bit before and after the lift.

As far as mine goes, it appears pretty stock except for an aftermarket cheap Amazon front bumper by Hooke Road. It looks ok and I'll probably keep it for a little while as there are other upgrades I have in mind first. It will be my daily driver when I'm not on my Harley, which is usually 40 degrees and up when it isn't going to rain and I don't need to haul anything. Also, who ever had it before me, decided to rattle can the under side black and got some over spray on my the grill which irritates me. I'll have to see if I can get that to buff out or come off.

I originally was going to buy either a brand new Wrangler or a Bronco (Ford has served me well pretty much all my life) Just was probably going to wait till spring. However I kind of saw the '19 available and while at first I didn't have an opnion of manual or auto, the idea of the manual kind of won me over. My 07 Mustang was an auto but my '97 (and the cars I had before it) were manuals. Anyway it was low enough miles that it enticed me into going used and saving some $$$.

Gonna want to pick up a Versa Haul bike hauler so I can haul my CRF450RL around, though it is street legal. They both need a bath though.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_6361.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_6344.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_6328.JPG

I would like to find a front skid plate that works with this Hooke Road bumper. They make them for the bumper like this that fits the JKs but I can't be sure if it will fit the JL, though the bumper looks the same for both models.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_6367.JPG

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hi all,

I recently bought a 2023 JL Rubicon. My wife has a 23 Sahara. I have had many Wranglers since my 92 below. I put an AEV spacer lift on my new Rubicon and 35 inch Toyo Open Country RT's.

My wife's Sahara had a 2-inch AEV lift, Fuel wheels and my old take off 33 BFG's.

My 92 had a suspension, and body lift with 35-inch tires and was regeared.

23 Rubicon

92 Wrangler

Wife's 23 Sahara
WOW..A Family of Wranglers, and all nice looking Rides..👍

23JLRUBI

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you!

23JLRUBI

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm new here. Just bought a '19 JLU Rubicon that had 22,000 miles just a 8 days ago. It ran and drives great (once I figured out how to disable Hill assist that had me taking off in first horribly, its a manual)

I've only had 2 cars since 1997, a 1997 Mustang GT and a 2007 Mustang GT. I tend to keep cars for a long time but have had a bunch of motorcycles in that time. I do miss the speed of the Mustang, maybe I'll get another one in a few years.

My dad had a Jeep when I was young, but it was long gone before I was old enough to drive it. My friends have had Jeeps over the years and one has a '19 Willys JLU that he has lifted and put 35s on. I've driven his quite a bit before and after the lift.

As far as mine goes, it appears pretty stock except for an aftermarket cheap Amazon front bumper by Hooke Road. It looks ok and I'll probably keep it for a little while as there are other upgrades I have in mind first. It will be my daily driver when I'm not on my Harley, which is usually 40 degrees and up when it isn't going to rain and I don't need to haul anything. Also, who ever had it before me, decided to rattle can the under side black and got some over spray on my the grill which irritates me. I'll have to see if I can get that to buff out or come off.

I originally was going to buy either a brand new Wrangler or a Bronco (Ford has served me well pretty much all my life) Just was probably going to wait till spring. However I kind of saw the '19 available and while at first I didn't have an opnion of manual or auto, the idea of the manual kind of won me over. My 07 Mustang was an auto but my '97 (and the cars I had before it) were manuals. Anyway it was low enough miles that it enticed me into going used and saving some $$$.

Gonna want to pick up a Versa Haul bike hauler so I can haul my CRF450RL around, though it is street legal. They both need a bath though.

I would like to find a front skid plate that works with this Hooke Road bumper. They make them for the bumper like this that fits the JKs but I can't be sure if it will fit the JL, though the bumper looks the same for both models.
Welcome and enjoy!

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation

Congrats on owning a Wrangler..👍 Nice looking Ride.. :)

Sponsored