Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Gacpac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Wrangler, 2014 911, 2016 Boxster Spyder, 2009 BMW Z4, 2014 BMW X4M
Hello checking in today, I have been reading this forum for the past year while we all waited for the reveal of the new JL. Ordered a White Rubicon 4 door with black hard top and body colored fenders in late December, should be here in mid Feb. Great forum, I have learned so much from all of the regulars, great bunch of contributors. My current Jeep is a 2012 Cosmo Blue 2 Door, it has been a great vehicle but I really am looking forward to the versatility that the 4 door provides.
Sponsored

ALEX-4LO

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2020 JLUR - Project JL's
Hey guys! I wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I been checking out the forum for some general stuff like pics of the new JL.. (of course):) , current pricing your getting and feedback from current new owners ... etc.

I'm in Las Vegas currently own a 2017 tacoma 4x4. However I cannot wait to get in a JLUR! Nice to see all you guys posting pics of your jeeps and very informative crowd.

Alex:jk::flag:

flyeaglesfly

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
Hello fellow Jeepers... my name is John from PA and I have owned just about every generation of Jeep throughout the years from CJ, YJ, TJ. Then I met this amazing lady (who also owned a TJ), married her, had a family, and needed a "practical" vehicle for the past 10 years. Boo freaking hoo...

Well very excited to pickup my new decked out JL Sahara this Saturday!!

And really looking forward to continue sharing and learning from everyone on the board here. Can't thank the admins of this forum enough for sharing all of the detailed information, especially around the JL over the past couple of months...

And these guys have posted some fantastic JL review vids on youtube: http://www.TFLcar.com

:jk:

Madora

First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Ram Rebel
[QUOTE="Well very excited to pickup my new decked out JL Sahara this Saturday!!

:jk:[/QUOTE]

Awesomesauce!! Be sure to tell us all about it! So excited for you! Jeep chat told me today that mine is in the build process, so hopefully I won't be too far behind you. ;)

flyeaglesfly

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
[QUOTE="Well very excited to pickup my new decked out JL Sahara this Saturday!!

:jk:
Awesomesauce!! Be sure to tell us all about it! So excited for you! Jeep chat told me today that mine is in the build process, so hopefully I won't be too far behind you. ;)[/QUOTE]

Hi Meg - Thank you! Will defintely post some pics this weekend and best of luck getting your JL! They reallly seem to be moving pretty quick through production! I ordered my Jeep 12/29/2017 and it is at the dealer as of this past week!!

:rock:

Sponsored

mde8965

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack; 2016 BMW X3
Hey all.
Still do not have a jeep, let alone a JL. But the JLUR will be my next vehicle. Currently under lease on a BMW X3 until December so I am several months away from placing an order. I vowed to myself to stay out of this place until this summer, but when I recently came down with the winter flu/crud, idle time on my hands led me here and now I cannot stay away. Now that I am here and seeing so many of you getting your new JL's, it's going to be a very long year until I can order my jeep.
I also have a Sublime Dodge Challenger Scat Pack. It is my baby. And I will keep that even when I get my jeep.
I have a very short time experience owning a jeep. Several years ago I bout a well used white CJ with big tires. It was pretty rough but I was going to make a project out of it. Owned it for about 3 weeks before someone turned left in front of me on a highway and the jeep was totaled. Luckily I wasn't.
My JL will be a 4dr Rubicon. I will do some limited off-road...unless I find a group of folks in the area that are more serious. So I don't NEED a Rubi but I definitely want one. Otherwise I would end up with a Sahara and would want to lift it and put bigger tires on...and would end up costing more than just getting the Rubicon.
The jeep will also be my primary vehicle (the Dodge is a toy). I think I want Mojito, but I love Firecracker red too. Want to see Punk'n and would not mind the white. So, obviously, I'm undecided right now. I can tell you if it was red, I would get the black fenders, dual top group, safety, LED, infotainment, proximity, towing, steel bumpers, etc. Pretty much everything but the painted top and fenders.
Will buy my jeep rather than lease. Vehicle holds value so well it makes the most sense.
Been wanting a jeep for a long time. The BMW is nice, but I should have went with my heart. Is it September yet????
Peace...Mike

MiKiEPNyC

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara (White w/Tan)
Checking in from Spring Hill, TN by way of Brooklyn, NY... When I turned 16 and got my drivers permit, I was set on buying a Jeep. Just about 23 years later and I will finally be gettting my 1st one. My basically fully loaded white w/tan leather JL Sahara should be here any day now. Praying it’s tomorrow... :):jk::please:

I’ll post some pics once I have her in my possession. Love this forum, keep posting!

Willy723

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SCREW Lariat 3.5EB, 2016 Explorer Sport, 1990 Mustang GT, 2006 HD FXDL
Good Morning, been lurking a couple weeks trying to obtain as much info as possible, decided it was time to officially join so I could get involved in conversations and get some questions answered. This will be our first Wrangler for the wife and I. We are trading in the explorer to go back to a fun convertible option now that our kids are not infants anymore (traded in our 2005 Mini Cooper S conv when our son was born in 2011). We are very excited about the new models and really looking forward to owning one after years of wanting.

cmb

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Hi, Chad from Austin TX. Have owned 6 jeeps over the past 20 years but have been jeepless the past 3 years. Ended up trading in my last jeep 3 years ago for a more practical vehicle for kids (I prefer the 2 door jeeps). Will be getting a 2 door rubicon on order Monday.

ToolMonkey

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Silveraldo 2500HD(Diesel)(Work), 2018 Traverse(High Country)(Daily Driver), 2012 Ninja 1000(Toy), Waiting on V6 Pentastar BDG JL(Toy)
Occupation
Construction, Self Employed
Im Rich, I'm new to the jeep would. I drive a 2014 2500HD Silverado diesel, 3" lift 35" Toyo AT2, ect. I was looking into jeeps a year ago, learning about there capabilities, and started getting hooked. Then learned about a Diesel in Aug. Now I'm in love.I will be ordering the Rubicon 4 door, graphite Gray, soft top only. I will be lifting it as I have done all my trucks. I will be doing a DEF delete as well. I can't wait to to have this on a trail where I go camping. my truck just wont fit.

Sponsored

MacombRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
So close I can feel it. I have not ordered one yet, hopefully by summer. I used to have a modified 1999 TJ that was stolen way back in 2002. Since then I have focused on other things, but now want a Jeep again. Almost bought a 2017, but the 2018s get a much higher WAF. Been reading these forums for a while and figured now is as good time as any to join. I will have ordering questions. :) Steel Bumpers or Aftermarket? Where are all the aftermarket products (I know its very early). Hoping to get a Rubicon in the Mojito color, but if Tan seats are the only configuration option, I may alter that plan. :)

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Hello, all, from San Fernando Valley in L.A. This is my first post and I am about to order a Sport S which will be my first Jeep ever (but not new to Mopar). It'll be a 2-door soft top so I'll have to wait a couple of months but thanks to everyone who has provided useful info here; I've been reading these posts and learning a lot for about a month now. I hope to return the favor. Cheers!

se7en

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X / Zynith / 3.6 Auto / SOT / XR
Hello folks. New to Jeep. Just bought a Black Rubicon, loaded. Previously was a Tacoma guy...had two in a row. So far, loving the new ride.

JeepRat

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Ram 1500, 2015 Lexus NX300h, 2017 Jeep Renegade, 2015 Subaru Forester, 2012 Lexus CT200H
Hello from Colorado. My name is Dave and I will be ordering a new Punk'n JL Rubicon as soon as some of the kinks are worked out of the system. I just signed up but have been reading posts here for a few weeks. Already I appreciate all the information regarding operation, pricing etc. Thank you to all and I am looking forward to fueling my mid life crisis!
Sponsored