Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Pmyers

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2020 Jeep Wrangler
Been reading a lot on these forums, figured it was time to join and say hello!

I'm in San Diego, CA and my 2022 White JLURXR is my third Jeep. Other than adding protection (skid plates, sliders, front bumper and winch) she's still relatively stock - but gets me everywhere I want to go (including the Rubicon) with ease. Most of the time I can be found exploring our local deserts. Looking forward to being part of this group!

IMG_8588.jpg
That’s a great looking Rubicon
Sponsored

Pmyers

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just purchased a “new to me” 21 Rubicon JLU. Looking forward to finding some trails, and putting it to the test, then start the obligatory modding😁
Congrats on your New Rubicon. Welcome to the forum

Sponsored

Pmyers

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello,
2023 Sarge Rubicon, This is my first Jeep after many years of sinking money into Shelby Mustangs! I thought it might be time to slow down.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 1674771824662
Congrats it’s beautiful

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
Just purchased a “new to me” 21 Rubicon JLU. Looking forward to finding some trails, and putting it to the test, then start the obligatory modding😁
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ!
Congrats on your new to you Ride…👍

JL Wrangler Forum, is a Family friendly Forum, including Members with a wealth of Wrangler knowledge. Please join into the conversation, as we share this Wrangler knowledge, with one another. We hope that you have a pleasurable experience, as a new member.

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hello,
2023 Sarge Rubicon, This is my first Jeep after many years of sinking money into Shelby Mustangs! I thought it might be time to slow down.
Nice looking Rides…👍

JL Wrangler Forum, is a Family friendly Forum, including Members with a wealth of Wrangler knowledge. Please join into the conversation, as we share this Wrangler knowledge, with one another. We hope that you have a pleasurable experience, as a new member.

Mastergmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Hello,
New to me 2018 Rubicon JLU owner. Just getting a feel for the landscape, excited about the opportunities to mod it to fit me. Thank you for letting me join this cool forum.

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hello,
New to me 2018 Rubicon JLU owner. Just getting a feel for the landscape, excited about the opportunities to mod it to fit me. Thank you for letting me join this cool forum.
Congrats on owning a Wrangler…👍

Oh...my..., please put Capitan Kirk out of his misery..LOL

Sponsored

Gimper

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Willys 2-Door
Hi All, just picked up a 2021 Willys. Wow, I had almost forgotten how much fun Jeeps are. I drove a '99 TJ for almost 12 years before I traded it for a normal car. Now another decade later I'm happy to be back in the fold. Looking forward to some 4 wheel fun again.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20230129_154224

Found an old photo, circa 1999...
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20230128_131145

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Congrats on your new to you Ride…👍 Nice looking Wrangler!

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20230128_131145

Monk51

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willy's
Occupation
Retired
Just getting around to posting a hello from Arkansas. I've been lurking around here for awhile and just now posting something.

I have a 2020 Willys with a 2 and 1/2 inch lift running 33's. I'm an Old Guy looking to get out and enjoy nature and possibly a little challenge for a 70+ year old guy. I'm finding the Jeep probably has more capabilities than I have guts!! ;) Which is a very good thing!!:like:

Back in the day, I bought a 1978 International Scout that I owned for 12 years. Really liked that vehicle! It was like a tank!! It is nice to be back in an off road vehicle that can take me into the mountains on some of the forest service roads here in the Ozarks.

Bob

Last edited:

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Just getting around to posting a hello from Arkansas. I've been looking around here for awhile and just now posting something.

I have a 2020 Willys with a 2 and 1/2 inch lift running 33's. I'm an Old Guy looking to get out and enjoy nature and possibly a little challenge for a 70+ year old guy. I'm finding the Jeep probably has more capabilities than I have guts!! ;) Which is a very good thing!!:like:

Back in the day, I bought a 1978 International Scout that I owned for 12 years. Really liked that vehicle! It was like a tank!! It is nice to be back in an off road vehicle that can take me into the mountains on some of the forest service roads here in the Ozarks.

Bob
Congrats on your new to you Ride…👍 I understand the age thing. I am 79..lol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler JLURD-Earl Gray
Occupation
Aviation Maintenance Manager
Hey hey my Jeep Peeps. Bought the kiddo a 2018 Willys 2-Door JK at the 1st of the year. I've been modding it to teenage boy standards and felt like I was going through a breakup when I turned it over to him. That weekend I ended up buying a 2023 4-Door Rubicon EcoDiesel in the new Earl Gray for myself....whoopsie. Supporting one Jeep habit is bad enough, now we've got 2 in the household! I am in LOVE with my Rubicon. I mainly poke around but if I need to drop the hammer, she sure can $h!t and get! That diesel is a bad mamma jamma! Can't wait to fly doors off when the weather starts acting right!

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! {filename}

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! {filename}
Sponsored