Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
Hello from FL. Wife and I just bought our first ever pair of Jeeps. So far, loving them.

708BE0FF-2178-49FD-A406-2E0AC853306B.jpeg
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.

WOW…two at the same time! Nice looking Rides..👍

JL Wrangler Forum, is a Family friendly Forum, including Members with a wealth of Wrangler knowledge. Please join into the conversation, as we share this Wrangler knowledge, with one another. We hope that you have a pleasurable experience, as a new member.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! {filename}
Sponsored

Seabee1999

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Occupation
USN (ret.)
Clubs

Good day to all, thank you for the add. My name is Dave and I currently live in central Oklahoma. I’m a retired US Navy veteran (20 yrs in
and was stationed in Italy, Virginia Beach, Fallon, Nevada and finally in Ventura, California.

In 1996 I got my first Jeep, a Cherokee. It was traded in for a ‘76 CJ5. Then I got a ‘85 CJ7 and it was traded in for an ‘01 Wrangler. I kept that TJ until last year when I got a new ‘21 JL. Over the years the Jeeps I’ve had have done me well. My TJ was with me in Italy, up and down the Sierra Nevadas and all over SoCal.

Anyway, that’s me in a nutshell. Hope everyone has a wonderful day! Again, thank you!

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Good day to all, thank you for the add. My name is Dave and I currently live in central Oklahoma. I’m a retired US Navy veteran (20 yrs in
and was stationed in Italy, Virginia Beach, Fallon, Nevada and finally in Ventura, California.

In 1996 I got my first Jeep, a Cherokee. It was traded in for a ‘76 CJ5. Then I got a ‘85 CJ7 and it was traded in for an ‘01 Wrangler. I kept that TJ until last year when I got a new ‘21 JL. Over the years the Jeeps I’ve had have done me well. My TJ was with me in Italy, up and down the Sierra Nevadas and all over SoCal.

Anyway, that’s me in a nutshell. Hope everyone has a wonderful day! Again, thank you!
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! veterans-day-thank-you-images-e1447171470296 THANK U

Congrats on owning Jeeps..👍 I had a 1974 CJ5 Renegade.....

JL Wrangler Forum, is a Family friendly Forum, including Members with a wealth of Wrangler knowledge. Please join into the conversation, as we share this Wrangler knowledge, with one another. We hope that you have a pleasurable experience, as a new member.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! veterans-day-thank-you-images-e1447171470296 THANK U

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Had 18 jlu sold it and after few cars later...here i am again...basically fully loaded except paint fenders.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! Screenshot_20220925-190725_Gallery

Nice looking Ride..👍

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! Screenshot_20220925-190725_Gallery

Sponsored

Zjohnson11

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Sahara
Hello all! I’m newish to the forums. This is my new to me 2021 Sahara 4xe. I want to swap out the tires/wheels for some Rubicon take offs. Hoping to make the switch soon. Then I just want to take it on some light trails and see what else I want to get.

I used to have a 1998 Grand Cherokee Laredo that was like 10 years old but this is my first Wrangler.

I’m happy to be a part of the community.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 801FA5F6-5B30-4CB2-9BEE-FA42DF044138

Last edited:

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hello all! I’m newish to the forums. This is my new to me 2021 Sahara 4xe. I want to swap out the tires for some Rubicon take offs. Hoping to make the switch soon. Then I just want to take it on some light trails and see what else I want to get.

I used to have a 1998 Grand Cherokee Laredo that was like 10 years old but this is my first Wrangler.

I’m happy to be a part of the community.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 801FA5F6-5B30-4CB2-9BEE-FA42DF044138

Nice looking Ride..👍

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Im Russ from Detroit area, current 02 TJ owner but looking to upgrade very soon to a JK or JL.

Please remember, all good things come in time.👍 TJ's are also great Rides!

vol jeep

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Hello all! I’m new to the JL Wrangler Forum but not new to Wranglers. Just got a 2021 Willys which is the 4th Wrangler for me.

It all started with a red 2005 TJ Rocky Mountain Edition, a black 2013 Unlimited Sahara, then a granite crystal 2016 Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock. I loved each one of them and love the new Willys.

I look forward to learning more about the JLs and seeing all the interesting builds here.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 16F43160-4FF6-4654-9322-806B0FBB0C9F

Sponsored

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hello all! I’m new to the JL Wrangler Forum but not new to Wranglers. Just got a 2021 Willys which is the 4th Wrangler for me.

It all started with a red 2005 TJ Rocky Mountain Edition, a black 2013 Unlimited Sahara, then a granite crystal 2016 Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock. I loved each one of them and love the new Willys.

I look forward to learning more about the JLs and seeing all the interesting builds here.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 16F43160-4FF6-4654-9322-806B0FBB0C9F

Congrats on being a Wrangler JLU owner.👍 Nice looking Ride!!!

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Got my JL on Memorial Day. Joined the forum right after.
Here are some photos

Congrats on being a Wrangler JL owner.👍 Nice looking Ride!!! I don't know if I welcomed you in the past, so this maybe a second Welcome..:)

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! DSC_2227

Last edited:

j2.pictures

First Name
Justin Null
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
CDJR Salesperson
Hello! 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S that I named ROAMER. I have had my Jeep for a little over a year now and have been in the forums for about 6 months. I love every second of it! I work for a Jeep dealership here in Northern California.

This is my first Jeep I have ever owned and so far it has treated me perfectly. Check out more @j2.pictures on IG

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hello! 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S that I named ROAMER. I have had my Jeep for a little over a year now and have been in the forums for about 6 months. I love every second of it! I work for a Jeep dealership here in Northern California.

This is my first Jeep I have ever owned and so far it has treated me perfectly. Check out more @j2.pictures on IG

Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ. If I welcome you in the past, then this is a second welcome.. :)

Congrats on being a Wrangler JLU owner.👍 Nice looking Ride!!!

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! ROAMER PICS
Sponsored