Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
Don't have any good photos of the new Hard Top Sport yet. The photo to the left is one view of it sitting at the back of the Dealership right after it arrived. They said 3 mile on the odometer, but by the time I made the purchase deal it was up to 18.

Now has a bit over 100 and will be going to a resting area for a bit before it goes on a long trip to OKC and maybe Dallas from SE Iowa.

Rod
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ!
Congrats on your New Wrangler. 👍

JL Wrangler Forum, is a Family friendly Forum, including Members with a wealth of Wrangler knowledge. Please join into the conversation, as we share this Wrangler knowledge, with one another. We hope that you have a pleasurable experience, as a new member.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! {filename}
Sponsored

Mordhelm

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 HVY Sahara 4XE, 18 Durango SRT
New to the Wrangler side of things. Have had several SRT vehicles now, and currently drive a Durango SRT. We placed an order for a 2023 HVY Sahara 4XE on July 9th, and can't wait to see it in person.

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
New to the Wrangler side of things. Have had several SRT vehicles now, and currently drive a Durango SRT. We placed an order for a 2023 HVY Sahara 4XE on July 9th, and can't wait to see it in person.
Congrats on your Wrangler order. 👍
Remember, all good things come in time.. ;)

JL Wrangler Forum, is a Family friendly Forum, including Members with a wealth of Wrangler knowledge. Please join into the conversation, as we share this Wrangler knowledge, with one another. We hope that you have a pleasurable experience, as a new member.

Loudone

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Field Service Manager
Hello All, Quick introduction here. I am Joe and I am from the northwest suburbs of Chicago. On 7/22 I picked up a 22 Rubicon Unlimited and really enjoying it thus far. At first, I was hesitant about the 2.0L Turbo but not so much anymore.
I do not have major plans other than maybe upgrading the stereo system and some minor cosmetic changes. As a die-hard RUSH fan, I added an obligatory RUSH decal.

Here is a quick pic:

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_5595

InlandCactus

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Hello, I'm Brad and just join today. I live in Theodosia, Mo. that is 40 miles east of Branson. This is my very first Jeep and I have put on 5000 miles since March, so you can say I'm loving it. This pic was taken in White Sand National Park, NM. spent 3 weeks in New Mexico and Arizona.

Sponsored

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hello All, Quick introduction here. I am Joe and I am from the northwest suburbs of Chicago. On 7/22 I picked up a 22 Rubicon Unlimited and really enjoying it thus far. At first, I was hesitant about the 2.0L Turbo but not so much anymore.
I do not have major plans other than maybe upgrading the stereo system and some minor cosmetic changes. As a die-hard RUSH fan, I added an obligatory RUSH decal.

Here is a quick pic:

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! Resized_20220627_120106
Congrats on your Wrangler purchase.👍
Nice looking Ride!

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! Resized_20220627_120106

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hello, I'm Brad and just join today. I live in Theodosia, Mo. that is 40 miles east of Branson. This is my very first Jeep and I have put on 5000 miles since March, so you can say I'm loving it. This pic was taken in White Sand National Park, NM. spent 3 weeks in New Mexico and Arizona.

Congrats on owning a Wrangler. 👍
Nice looking Ride!

red.radar

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SuperDuty
Hello,

My name is Steven located in Upstate SC. The wife and I have decided we want a fun car that don't have car seats and ect... We want a Jeep. It would be our first jeep. Looking to place an order on a Willy's Sport w/soft top and have been benefiting from the great resources and information that is within this forum. I found the order form and dealer list which both look helpful.

Just wanted to stop by and say hi.

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hello,

My name is Steven located in Upstate SC. The wife and I have decided we want a fun car that don't have car seats and ect... We want a Jeep. It would be our first jeep. Looking to place an order on a Willy's Sport w/soft top and have been benefiting from the great resources and information that is within this forum. I found the order form and dealer list which both look helpful.

Just wanted to stop by and say hi.
Please remember, all good things come in time..;) And what better, than a Wrangler….

Gatordog

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL
Hi everyone.

im Steve from Texas. a long long time ago, I had a 2000 TJ. We had a kid, wife didn’t feel comfortable with a baby car seat in the back of the TJ so we became Jeepless and moved on to normal vehicles.

now that the baby is an obnoxious teenager about to need a set of wheels, we were looking at a used car for our teenager…. Since used cars are outrageous these days, we decided that instead of getting a used car for our teenager, maybe instead we get a Jeep… since my wife still feels bad about getting rid of the TJ….

I wanted the 4dr JLU, but she said why do you need 4 doors, it’s just you and the dog… and now we have a 2022 2dr JL Sport that’ll be my daily driver for my commute to work. And my kid gets the 2006 Honda Civic as his beater car.

Anyways have lots of catching up to do reading the forums.

what prompted me to register was the forum thread about what people are doing with their 2dr rear seat.

i still have the rear seat of my 2000 TJ. We put it on a furniture dolly 22 years ago right after I bought the Jeep. For the last 22 years, the TJ rear seat has been a couch on our back porch that we can roll around to wherever we need it.

now it’s about to be joined by the rear seat of the JL, so now we’ll have a pair of mismatched roll around patio couches.

Sponsored

Willys4Me

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ, 2023 JLR Willys Silver Zynith
Occupation
IT Security
Hi All,

I'm Gregg from SE PA. I'm new to the forum, but not to Wranglers. I currently have the 2004 TJ in my sig. I was first introduced to Jeeps in the late 70's early 80's, as my buddy had a CJ5. That was so fun I've been wanting another for years. Bought the TJ from a neighbor 5 years ago. It's only got 101k miles and minimal rust (now anyway). I did need to replace the windshield frame as it was rusted out at the base. Fortunately.....there was no further rust anywhere near it.

I'm not afraid to work on things, as I replaced springs, shocks, steering stabilizer, LED H/L and T/L swap, added an amp and swapped out stereo head unit. As I get older (60 now) I tend to not want to dig in as much anymore....but saving money and doing things right the first time are still important.

I've got a Willys 2dr Silver Zynith on order and am very excited to take delivery....hopefully sooner than later, we shall see though.

Unfortunately I'll end up having to get rid of the TJ and G37 convertible when I take delivery. I do want to hold onto the TJ longer as I want to take the TJ and WIllys out to Rauch Creek with my son to do some wheeling.

I check into JL Forums and read every day trying to see what peoples experiences are and to give me ideas for the Willys.

Thanks for a great forum!

Gregg

JAKE.JEEPER

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 High Altitude 4xe
Occupation
Finance Manager
Hi everyone, my name is Jake. I'm 23, from New York and I work for a group of dealers specializing in finance at our Honda store. I come from a family of Jeepers, my father having about 13 Wranglers, my mother and I are both on our second. She had a 2011 JK Sport 2 door in Mango Tango with a manual and is now in a 19 2 door Sport S in Punk'n. (She must like orange 2 doors, lol.) Attached is a pic of my dad in his very first Wrangler and me in mine! Unfortunately I lost him due to cancer in 2019. He is the main reason my mom and I are still into Wranglers and will continue to drive them as they are so much fun and we've made awesome memories with them.

I am currently waiting on my 2023 High Altitude 4xe to be built, but loving my 22 JLU Sahara. Totally worth the upgrade over my 18 JK Sport S. I check this forum pretty much every day, and was frequently on jkforums.com, and I appreciate all of the knowledge that everyone has to share here!

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hi everyone.

im Steve from Texas. a long long time ago, I had a 2000 TJ. We had a kid, wife didn’t feel comfortable with a baby car seat in the back of the TJ so we became Jeepless and moved on to normal vehicles.

now that the baby is an obnoxious teenager about to need a set of wheels, we were looking at a used car for our teenager…. Since used cars are outrageous these days, we decided that instead of getting a used car for our teenager, maybe instead we get a Jeep… since my wife still feels bad about getting rid of the TJ….

I wanted the 4dr JLU, but she said why do you need 4 doors, it’s just you and the dog… and now we have a 2022 2dr JL Sport that’ll be my daily driver for my commute to work. And my kid gets the 2006 Honda Civic as his beater car.

Anyways have lots of catching up to do reading the forums.

what prompted me to register was the forum thread about what people are doing with their 2dr rear seat.

i still have the rear seat of my 2000 TJ. We put it on a furniture dolly 22 years ago right after I bought the Jeep. For the last 22 years, the TJ rear seat has been a couch on our back porch that we can roll around to wherever we need it.

now it’s about to be joined by the rear seat of the JL, so now we’ll have a pair of mismatched roll around patio couches.
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.
Congrats on your Wrangler purchase..👍

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! t

👍

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hi All,

I'm Gregg from SE PA. I'm new to the forum, but not to Wranglers. I currently have the 2004 TJ in my sig. I was first introduced to Jeeps in the late 70's early 80's, as my buddy had a CJ5. That was so fun I've been wanting another for years. Bought the TJ from a neighbor 5 years ago. It's only got 101k miles and minimal rust (now anyway). I did need to replace the windshield frame as it was rusted out at the base. Fortunately.....there was no further rust anywhere near it.

I'm not afraid to work on things, as I replaced springs, shocks, steering stabilizer, LED H/L and T/L swap, added an amp and swapped out stereo head unit. As I get older (60 now) I tend to not want to dig in as much anymore....but saving money and doing things right the first time are still important.

I've got a Willys 2dr Silver Zynith on order and am very excited to take delivery....hopefully sooner than later, we shall see though.

Unfortunately I'll end up having to get rid of the TJ and G37 convertible when I take delivery. I do want to hold onto the TJ longer as I want to take the TJ and WIllys out to Rauch Creek with my son to do some wheeling.

I check into JL Forums and read every day trying to see what peoples experiences are and to give me ideas for the Willys.

Thanks for a great forum!

Gregg
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.
Congrats on your Wrangler order.. 👍

Last edited:

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hi everyone, my name is Jake. I'm 23, from New York and I work for a group of dealers specializing in finance at our Honda store. I come from a family of Jeepers, my father having about 13 Wranglers, my mother and I are both on our second. She had a 2011 JK Sport 2 door in Mango Tango with a manual and is now in a 19 2 door Sport S in Punk'n. (She must like orange 2 doors, lol.) Attached is a pic of my dad in his very first Wrangler and me in mine! Unfortunately I lost him due to cancer in 2019. He is the main reason my mom and I are still into Wranglers and will continue to drive them as they are so much fun and we've made awesome memories with them.

I am currently waiting on my 2023 High Altitude 4xe to be built, but loving my 22 JLU Sahara. Totally worth the upgrade over my 18 JK Sport S. I check this forum pretty much every day, and was frequently on jkforums.com, and I appreciate all of the knowledge that everyone has to share here!

WOW.. A long term Jeep owner.. Congrats on your latest Wrangler order..;)

Sponsored