Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Norvak

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Occupation
IT Project Management
New JLU owner here from Oklahoma. Picked up a 2022 Willys and couldn’t be happier. Just took the wife out for a night drive with the freedom panels off and she’s hooked.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! F5D9C417-A644-457E-81ED-B7DE66325652
Sponsored

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
New JLU owner here from Oklahoma. Picked up a 2022 Willys and couldn’t be happier. Just took the wife out for a night drive with the freedom panels off and she’s hooked.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! F5D9C417-A644-457E-81ED-B7DE66325652
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ!
Congrats on owning a Wrangler.👍 Nice looking Ride!

JL Wrangler Forum, is a Family friendly Forum, including Members with a wealth of Wrangler knowledge. Please join into the conversation, as we share this Wrangler knowledge, with one another. We hope that you have a pleasurable experience, as a new member.

swozey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I love the blackout, may you forever stay clean

Norvak

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Occupation
IT Project Management
Yeah the Willy’s package + black paint is a cool combo. I live in dusty dirty Oklahoma. She will be a very dirty Jeep and will rarely see such shiny paint :)

Tncdrew

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Willys, 3.6L - 8spd
Hey y'all!
New (soon to be) '22 JL Willys owner here in East TN!
Just waiting for it to be stuck on a railcar.
Absolutely great forum, great members, and an incredible knowledge base!
Pics as soon as I get her! 😁
Thanks!
Tom

Sponsored

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hey y'all!
New (soon to be) '22 JL Willys owner here in East TN!
Just waiting for it to be stuck on a railcar.
Absolutely great forum, great members, and an incredible knowledge base!
Pics as soon as I get her! 😁
Thanks!
Tom
Congrats on your Wrangler order.👍
Remember, all good things come in time…;)

JL Wrangler Forum, is a Family friendly Forum, including Members with a wealth of Wrangler knowledge. Please join into the conversation, as we share this Wrangler knowledge, with one another. We hope that you have a pleasurable experience, as a new member.

MLD66

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler
Hello all,

Just picked up my first Jeep a few days ago. I have wanted a Jeep since high school and have finally made it happen.

I am looking forward to learning more about my Wrangler here on the forum.

Here she is.........2022 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20220713_151413a

Thanks,
Scott

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hello all,

Just picked up my first Jeep a few days ago. I have wanted a Jeep since high school and have finally made it happen.

I am looking forward to learning more about my Wrangler here on the forum.

Here she is.........2022 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! {filename}

Thanks,
Scott
Congrats on owning a Wrangler..👍

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20220713_151413a

Last edited:

olllllo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKURHR
Saw this forum I hadn't known about and joined today. I have my 3rd Jeep since I bought it new in 2016 but don't use it enough. Just got my daughter into a 2001 TJ with extremely low miles that looks new and figured it was time to get back into the excitement and less into distractions(work).

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Saw this forum I hadn't known about and joined today. I have my 3rd Jeep since I bought it new in 2016 but don't use it enough. Just got my daughter into a 2001 TJ with extremely low miles that looks new and figured it was time to get back into the excitement and less into distractions(work).
Congrats on owning a Wrangler.. 👍 Plus TJ, lucky Daughter…

Sponsored

Ten4Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited / 2023 Jeep 392 XR
Hello Everyone! I ordered a 2023 XR in Sting Gray from Mark Dodge on June 7th. Great folks to work with and seemed like a pretty good deal at a little over 7% below MSRP. Originally, I was disappointed that the Crystal Granite was no longer available. I really wanted the CG to match the color of my 2019 Ram Limited. However, I was at the dealership today getting some warranty work done on my Ram when I noticed two new Gladiators side-by-side in the parking lot. One was Sting Gray and the other Crystal Granite. As the clouds passed by I could see the two colors next to each other in both shade and sunny conditions. What I noticed is that the SG popped and looked amazing in both sun and shade, as the CG really only impressed in the full sun and kind of faded in the shade. I am now happy that we have the SG on order!
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 1658509851419

Very thankful for this site and it's members as I have already learned so much about the 392. Many thanks to all who contribute!

JLJeepdad

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Willys (Ordered 7/22//22)
Occupation
Public Safety
Good evening all. Introducing myself. I am Brian and live in Iowa. Had a Jeep Wrangler TJ back in 1999. Was in a local off road club and had fun. Fast forward 20 some years and two kids etc.
Today, I ordered a 2023 Jeep Wrangler Willys manual. See how long it takes to come in. They are saying 4 months or so.
Any questions just ask. Thanks for welcoming me.

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hello Everyone! I ordered a 2023 XR in Sting Gray from Mark Dodge on June 7th. Great folks to work with and seemed like a pretty good deal at a little over 7% below MSRP. Originally, I was disappointed that the Crystal Granite was no longer available. I really wanted the CG to match the color of my 2019 Ram Limited. However, I was at the dealership today getting some warranty work done on my Ram when I noticed two new Gladiators side-by-side in the parking lot. One was Sting Gray and the other Crystal Granite. As the clouds passed by I could see the two colors next to each other in both shade and sunny conditions. What I noticed is that the SG popped and looked amazing in both sun and shade, as the CG really only impressed in the full sun and kind of faded in the shade. I am now happy that we have the SG on order!

Very thankful for this site and it's members as I have already learned so much about the 392. Many thanks to all who contribute!
Congrats on your Wrangler order.. 👍 392..Nice.. :)

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Good evening all. Introducing myself. I am Brian and live in Iowa. Had a Jeep Wrangler TJ back in 1999. Was in a local off road club and had fun. Fast forward 20 some years and two kids etc.
Today, I ordered a 2023 Jeep Wrangler Willys manual. See how long it takes to come in. They are saying 4 months or so.
Any questions just ask. Thanks for welcoming me.
Congrats on your Wrangler order.. 👍

Moblrn

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sport S 3.6 liter V6
Occupation
RN
Don't have any good photos of the new Hard Top Sport yet. The photo to the left is one view of it sitting at the back of the Dealership right after it arrived. They said 3 mile on the odometer, but by the time I made the purchase deal it was up to 18.

Now has a bit over 100 and will be going to a resting area for a bit before it goes on a long trip to OKC and maybe Dallas from SE Iowa.

Rod
Sponsored