Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
I put down a deposit on my first Jeep today. After searching for a few weeks, finally settled on a Sport Altitude. The dealer ordered it on 12/13/21 and the latest update was it shipped from Topeka on 5/19. No clear update when it will arrive at the dealer but I'm sure it will be a couple impatient weeks.

Looking forward to learning more from the forum!
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ!
Congrats on your Wrangler order.. đź‘Ť Remember, all good things come in time.. ;)

JL Wrangler Forum, is a Family friendly Forum, including Members with a wealth of Wrangler knowledge. Please join into the conversation, as we share this Wrangler knowledge, with one another. We hope that you have a pleasurable experience, as a new member.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! {filename}
Sponsored

MyWilly

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Willys Sport
Occupation
Federal Police
Hello, Mike from PIttsburgh. I am a new 2022 Jeep Wrangler Willys owner and I love it. I traded in a 2021 Bronco that I had for 6 months and really the only thing I hated about it was the monthly payment and seeing how much was actually going towards the truck. But I paid MSRP and they gave me 2k over and that helped my towards the Willys and brought my payment down by 150.00 at which I was happy with. But I love this Jeep for it is a stick with roll down windows etc and I wish I did this from the get go. I did see that my dealer has it up for 58K and its only a base. Thanks for accepting me.

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hello, Mike from PIttsburgh. I am a new 2022 Jeep Wrangler Willys owner and I love it. I traded in a 2021 Bronco that I had for 6 months and really the only thing I hated about it was the monthly payment and seeing how much was actually going towards the truck. But I paid MSRP and they gave me 2k over and that helped my towards the Willys and brought my payment down by 150.00 at which I was happy with. But I love this Jeep for it is a stick with roll down windows etc and I wish I did this from the get go. I did see that my dealer has it up for 58K and its only a base. Thanks for accepting me.
Congrats on your new Wrangler.. đź‘Ť It looks good in your Avatar PIC.. :)

JL Wrangler Forum, is a Family friendly Forum, including Members with a wealth of Wrangler knowledge. Please join into the conversation, as we share this Wrangler knowledge, with one another. We hope that you have a pleasurable experience, as a new member.

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Just want to say hi to everyone. I'm a new member of this community. I drive Wrangler 2019 for almost 3 years. Happy to chat with everyone.

Thanks
Congrats on owning a Wrangler.. đź‘Ť

SVHARTER

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Sahara Unlimited
First time Wrangler owner. Picked this up on Monday. Long story/short. Someone ordered it & was sick of waiting and told the dealer they didn't want it. Luckily I have a friend that works at the dealership, told him i'd take it whenever it came in. Lucked out & only had to wait about 5 days before it showed up. Wasn't 100% sure I'd like color, But I'm loving it so far.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! Jee

Sponsored

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
First time Wrangler owner. Picked this up on Monday. Long story/short. Someone ordered it & was sick of waiting and told the dealer they didn't want it. Luckily I have a friend that works at the dealership, told him i'd take it whenever it came in. Lucked out & only had to wait about 5 days before it showed up. Wasn't 100% sure I'd like color, But I'm loving it so far.
Congrats on owning a Wrangler.. đź‘Ť Nice looking Ride!

TheManInDBoX

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
New member, in Columbus Ohio area. Picked up my first Jeep with my wife. Not new, but a 2018 Rubicon unlimited with a stick. We’re both excited to be part of the jeep family.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! F31059CE-6C62-42F4-8885-ADE55A4C9516

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
New member, in Columbus Ohio area. Picked up my first Jeep with my wife. Not new, but a 2018 Rubicon unlimited with a stick. We’re both excited to be part of the jeep family.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! F31059CE-6C62-42F4-8885-ADE55A4C9516
Congrats on owning a Wrangler.. đź‘Ť It looks like new!

Thing

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURD, 1992 Mustang
Hey folks, new member here. I recently sold my 2011 GT500, looking for a more family friendly vehicle I can daily and also take on weekend adventures with the family. After sitting in Bronco order purgatory, I finally snapped out of it and decided to buy a Wrangler. I had test driven both and was honestly torn, mostly due to the fact that my previous three vehicles had been blue ovals (F-150, '05 Mustang, and Shelby). When the order banks just opened up for the 2023s, I placed an order for a Diesel Rubicon on June 4. At least with this order I can check the order status.

Looking forward to learning from the veterans on here, this is my first Jeep.

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hey folks, new member here. I recently sold my 2011 GT500, looking for a more family friendly vehicle I can daily and also take on weekend adventures with the family. After sitting in Bronco order purgatory, I finally snapped out of it and decided to buy a Wrangler. I had test driven both and was honestly torn, mostly due to the fact that my previous three vehicles had been blue ovals (F-150, '05 Mustang, and Shelby). When the order banks just opened up for the 2023s, I placed an order for a Diesel Rubicon on June 4. At least with this order I can check the order status.

Looking forward to learning from the veterans on here, this is my first Jeep.
Congrats on your Wrangler order.. đź‘Ť Just remember, all good things come in time.. ;)

Sponsored

FunkyTechEd

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
New member here from Massachusetts and to JL’s. Traded my daughter’s 2013 JKU Sahara for a 2019 Hellayella JLUR with the sky one touch top for me, and gave her my 2016 JKU anniversary edition. Upgrade for both of us. My wife drives a 2019 Cherokee. We’re a Jeep family.

My daughter nicknamed my Hellayella “Pika” short for that Pokémon, Pikachu, and it’s kinda stuck. So far, loving the SOT, not having to deal with removing freedom panels.

Replaced the stock Rubi rail for NFab steps to help the family get in and out. The step-in is two inches higher than the JK.

I don’t have many pics yet, so I snapped this one.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 68E2B47E-A302-4473-8160-0F3F92A96223

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
New member here from Massachusetts and to JL’s. Traded my daughter’s 2013 JKU Sahara for a 2019 Hellayella JLUR with the sky one touch top for me, and gave her my 2016 JKU anniversary edition. Upgrade for both of us. My wife drives a 2019 Cherokee. We’re a Jeep family.

My daughter nicknamed my Hellayella “Pika” short for that Pokémon, Pikachu, and it’s kinda stuck. So far, loving the SOT, not having to deal with removing freedom panels.

Replaced the stock Rubi rail for NFab steps to help the family get in and out. The step-in is two inches higher than the JK.

I don’t have many pics yet, so I snapped this one.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 68E2B47E-A302-4473-8160-0F3F92A96223
Congrats on owning a Wrangler.. đź‘Ť Nice looking Ride.. ;)

Shadow Creek

First Name
JE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU
New member from the north Texas area. Found the forum a few months back after I began debating ordering a new JLU. Finally placed an order on 5/18 but no updates yet. This will be my first new Jeep in 13 years, I think I’m due, lol. Lots of good information and discussions here, looking forward to participating.

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
New member from the north Texas area. Found the forum a few months back after I began debating ordering a new JLU. Finally placed an order on 5/18 but no updates yet. This will be my first new Jeep in 13 years, I think I’m due, lol. Lots of good information and discussions here, looking forward to participating.
Congrats on your Wrangler order.. đź‘Ť Remember, all good things come in time.. ;)

HydroBlue22

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU, '17 Colorado, ''24 Explorer, '13 Mustang
Occupation
Retired Project Controls
Also a new member.
Got my 1st jeep in March of this year and have been having a blast with it.
Sponsored