Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
Hi,

I'm Will from Ontario Canada. I owned a 16 JKU auto, traded it off as I needed a truck.

I recently test drove a JL manual, loved the manual and the super nimble feel of the 2 door. I can survive without a truck, so I want a JL manual.

I have a few questions, will post.
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.

Please remember, all good things come in time.. ;)

JL Wrangler Forum, is a Family friendly Forum, including Members with a wealth of Wrangler knowledge. Please join into the conversation, as we share this Wrangler knowledge, with one another. We hope that you have a pleasurable experience, as a new member.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! {filename}
Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Thought I might add an afternoon beer video. 54" tires.

Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi! I'm a new user on this forum, i'm from Barcelona, Spain and I have a JLU 2.0 engine, just starting to modify it and reading this cool forum to learn as much as I can.

Saludos!!!
Congrats !! Lot of good Jeepers with all kinds of input you might need. Enjoy your Jeep. :like:

Chile1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2016 BMW X5M
Occupation
Biotech Sales Management
Vehicle Showcase
Hello from MO!

I'm a member on a few forums around the interwebs (most of my "builds" are linked in my sig) and now have a reason to join this one! After a solid 20 years of driving older/fixable/long lasting vehicles (mostly by choice), it was time to update the Mrs' baby hauler/daily driver. After looking at the what was available within a 300 mile radius and what we could order, a few of our checkboxes remained unchecked, except for this 2019 JLUR at a somewhat local dealership. While it's still not a "new" car, it's the newest and least amount of miles either of us has ever driven. So, yesterday we brought it home to likely live out the rest of it's operable days under our care. Without further ado, here is our new rig.

2019 JL Unlimited Rubicon auto with 25k on the ticker. Bright white with color matched top and fenders. Heritage Tan Leather and gray dash (big sticking points from the driver). Alpine stereo, LED package, towing package, hinge kit, and other add-ons I'm forgetting. Very clean with only a few scratches on the RR fender. It had steps on it at the dealer, but they were starting to rust, so they took them off. I'm still working on how I want to replace them. Hoping this one lasts as long as my TJR.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_5268

you have great taste - cheers :beer:

Nice meeting you this afternoon.

Chile1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2016 BMW X5M
Occupation
Biotech Sales Management
Vehicle Showcase
Hi! I'm a new user on this forum, i'm from Barcelona, Spain and I have a JLU 2.0 engine, just starting to modify it and reading this cool forum to learn as much as I can.

Saludos!!!
saludos!!

72afr

First Name
Robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 C10, '03 2500hd, '04 TJR, '19 JLUR
Build Thread
Link

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation

Saludos!!!

Congrats on owning a Wrangler.. 👍

JL Wrangler Forum, is a Family friendly Forum, including Members with a wealth of Wrangler knowledge. Please join into the conversation, as we share this Wrangler knowledge, with one another. We hope that you have a pleasurable experience, as a new member.

Sponsored

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Morning! New to this particular forum. Looking forward to good chats and advice from all you fellow JL owners in here.

Tim
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! {filename}

Congrats on owning a Wrangler.. 👍 WOW...392, nice looking Ride!

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_0488.JPG

CarlyB

First Name
Carly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 2-door Bright White
Hi all! I'm Carly from Arlington, VA but am moving to Brewster, MA this summer. I picked up my new 2022 JLR last Friday, and couldn't be any happier! Love to hear any advice and meet new people out on the trails! If anyone travels the Nauset Beach OSV in Orleans, MA, you may see me working the trails.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 06BAF33C-0E4F-48DA-8192-4141C65C7533_1_105_c
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 81FB0EC3-7273-496B-8718-542D88BE5FB7_1_105_c
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! E58A443B-78D4-46A2-A818-6DC14CF0CA2B_1_105_c

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hi all! I'm Carly from Arlington, VA but am moving to Brewster, MA this summer. I picked up my new 2022 JLR last Friday, and couldn't be any happier! Love to hear any advice and meet new people out on the trails! If anyone travels the Nauset Beach OSV in Orleans, MA, you may see me working the trails.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! E58A443B-78D4-46A2-A818-6DC14CF0CA2B_1_105_c

Congrats on owning a Wrangler.. 👍 Nice looking Ride!

Sponsored