Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
See second to last sentence in my post - already sold them! Long gone. 😂 Next option?
Hi! Newbie here. Just ordered my 2022 Wrangler Unlimited on 1/31...(im)patiently waiting for it to be built!
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ

Congrats on your Wrangler order..👍 Please remember, all good things come in time..;)

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! il_340x270.3026419852_i5a2 welcome2
Sponsored

Jeeps2Little

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S 2.0T
Another happy new Jeep owner. It is a 2021 JLU Sport S in Sarge Green. Came with the dealer installed Mopar 2" lift and 35's. It's been 30 years since I had even ridden in a jeep and glad to see they ar improved but still the same in the good ways.

Can't wait to learn from all the knowledge on here.

GoldenLab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Recently sold our 1987 YJ we had for about a year and purchased 2019 Sahara Unlimited. It another silver car :clap::clap: but we are having a great time in it. I appreciate all of the expertise and opinions while I've been lurking but looking forward to the build

2rolndice

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Diesel F250 , 2021 JLURD
Not new to Jeeps , but fairly new to the forum . I am thankful to the members that post builds and Mods , etc.
Very useful general information and tech.

Sponsored

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Not new to Jeeps , but fairly new to the forum . I am thankful to the members that post builds and Mods , etc.
Very useful general information and tech.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! il_340x270.3026419852_i5a2 welcome2

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Recently sold our 1987 YJ we had for about a year and purchased 2019 Sahara Unlimited. It another silver car :clap::clap: but we are having a great time in it. I appreciate all of the expertise and opinions while I've been lurking but looking forward to the build
Congrats on your New to you Ride.. 👍

NewbJLUOwner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon Diesel 2022
Vehicle Showcase
Hello, new to forum and soon to be new Jeeper. From Volusia County Florida
Ordered 1/10/22 JLU Rubicon. Received email from Jeep, stating estimated arrival 2/28. Dealer notified me last week that it's in KZLD status
Firecracker Red, Diesel, Hardtop, Remote Start, Satin Black Grill, Trailer Tow
Love this forum, picking up a few tips & tricks already
My first Jeep ever & very excited 👍

KendallAz

First Name
Kendall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon unlimited
New member here from Mesa Az. The Forum is extremely addictive and very informative and I thank each of you for your wealth of knowledge.
This our Jeep story……Being a Ford family I jumped on the Bronco order circus wagon when Ford opened the gate and ordered a Badlands model, hard top, ect,etc. and waited over a year and a half of sweet talking emails, posters, mugs with no delivery even close!
September of last year my logical wife said “how about a Jeep”? Sounded good to me so we started looking for a 2020 JLUR or possibly order a new 2021. I really wanted a 3.6 non e-torque so used it was.
Found the perfect 2020 JLUR in November, loaded with what we wanted. I have put on a Warn Zeon 10-S winch, Method wheels, 35” Toyo MT tires.
This Jeep is absolutely the best off-road vehicle I’ve ever owned, how grateful I am that Ford had issues on the “All new Bronco”

This picture is in Sedona New Years weekend.

Kendall

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! FA251E00-054E-4023-A9DE-D78E6A70421D

Sponsored

dswhalen

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired Photographer
I am glad to find this forum dedicated to the JL and JT. I have owned my 2020 JL since August of 2020 and it is my Wife's runabout and she loves it. My previous Jeep was a 2014 JK. I am a semi retired businessman and an avid photographer. I do fine art scenic photography and have been doing that since the 1970's. Former Marine, Ooorah. My photos seem to be too large for this forum so I will have to cut the size down so I can posts some pics.

I tried to insert a picture but even at 600KB I get a message that says the image is too large. So what are the picture/file size limits?

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hello, new to forum and soon to be new Jeeper. From Volusia County Florida
Ordered 1/10/22 JLU Rubicon. Received email from Jeep, stating estimated arrival 2/28. Dealer notified me last week that it's in KZLD status
Firecracker Red, Diesel, Hardtop, Remote Start, Satin Black Grill, Trailer Tow
Love this forum, picking up a few tips & tricks already
My first Jeep ever & very excited 👍
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ. Congrats on your order.. 👍
Please remember, all good things come in time..;)

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
I am glad to find this forum dedicated to the JL and JT. I have owned my 2020 JL since August of 2020 and it is my Wife's runabout and she loves it. My previous Jeep was a 2014 JK. I am a semi retired businessman and an avid photographer. I do fine art scenic photography and have been doing that since the 1970's. Former Marine, Ooorah. My photos seem to be too large for this forum so I will have to cut the size down so I can posts some pics.

I tried to insert a picture but even at 600KB I get a message that says the image is too large. So what are the picture/file size limits?
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.
Congrats on owning a Wrangler.. 👍

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
New member here from Mesa Az. The Forum is extremely addictive and very informative and I thank each of you for your wealth of knowledge.
This our Jeep story……Being a Ford family I jumped on the Bronco order circus wagon when Ford opened the gate and ordered a Badlands model, hard top, ect,etc. and waited over a year and a half of sweet talking emails, posters, mugs with no delivery even close!
September of last year my logical wife said “how about a Jeep”? Sounded good to me so we started looking for a 2020 JLUR or possibly order a new 2021. I really wanted a 3.6 non e-torque so used it was.
Found the perfect 2020 JLUR in November, loaded with what we wanted. I have put on a Warn Zeon 10-S winch, Method wheels, 35” Toyo MT tires.
This Jeep is absolutely the best off-road vehicle I’ve ever owned, how grateful I am that Ford had issues on the “All new Bronco”

This picture is in Sedona New Years weekend.

Kendall

FA251E00-054E-4023-A9DE-D78E6A70421D.jpeg
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.
Nice looking Ride.. 👍

Sponsored

Last edited: