Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

blairsirman

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Town and Country, Volkswagen EOS, soon a JL Wrangler :-)
Hello Everyone. Blair, from Plano TX, here. We are excited about getting a new JL Sahara. My last jeep was a 2000 TJ that had 135 miles on it when it was totaled (street accident; nothing fun). We currently have a VW EOS (Hard Top Convertible) that needs to go. The jeep is a substantial improvement over the current vehicle.
Sponsored

Reactions: JAY

Jonathan.Jeep.Sales

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR Recon, 2.5in AEV, 35in BFG K02
Been lurking for a long time, decided to finally sign up.

I am the Jeep Product Manager at Galeana Jeep in Fort Myers FL. I've been a proud Wrangler owner for years, went from a Black 13 Sport JKU, to a Granite 16 JKUR Hard Rock, to a Gobi 17 JKUR Recon with 2.5 AEV lift, Geometry correction brackets, Mopar brush guard, AEV tire carrier, 35in BFG K02's, Black 17in AEV Salta wheels, and the obligitory hood mounted LED light bar....

Love the Jeep community and proud to be a part of it!

TheMindbender

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TSX
Long time lurker and Wrangler fan who finally got around to signing up

I've always loved 2 door 4x4s I've owned 2, 2 door Suzuki Vitaras in the past so Id love to get my hands on a Wrangler in the next 2-3 years

ParkerS12

First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jku Sahara 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
Been following this forum for about a year now. I placed my JL order today and was finally motivated to sign up.
My first car was a 2013 Jeep Wrangler, and I'll be glad to be back in one in a few months. This forum awesome and I'm glad to a part of it as well as the jeep community.

pickles61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL - Firecracker Red
Been lurking for a few weeks and finally saying hi. First Jeep Wrangler I drove was this past May while on vacation in Hawaii. Rented a 2 door and had the top off and love it. Then another day rented a 4 door but couldn't take the top down because I had luggage in the Jeep. I thought I would come back home a get a used 2 door wrangler as a 2nd vehicle , how much could a Jeep cost? Boy, was I surprised, I had no idea how well they hold their value. So now instead of getting of getting a used Jeep I am going to go all out and get a Sahara JL for myself. My 18 year old son is already planning on taking it from me, No Way, it's mine :)
This forum is great, I'm learning alot

Sponsored

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
Don from CT, here. Ordering my first ever Jeep, tomorrow. I’ll be getting a 2dr Rubicon in Granite. Manual transmission, premium soft top, and about every other option except for the steel bumpers and hard top.

This truck will be my DD, and most days you’ll find me sitting in traffic on the Merritt Parkway. I’ve been doing this 2+ hour round trip for 20 years, 15 of those with manuals... I may be a glutton for punishment, but I just love driving a manual!

Current ride is a Yukon XL, which my wife convinced me was a practical replacement for my Ford Raptor. She was right, of course, but I’m excited to get back into something more fun. (She’s getting the Yukon.)

No plans for rock crawling, but hope to do some fast over-landing on the forest access roads up north by the dam.

Gboss9

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Hey guys! Also a long time lurker and follower of this forum. I have checked it almost everyday for the last six months always hoping to see new details. Finally great to be this close to owning one. Ordered a fire cracker red Sahara unlimited! Going to be my daily and first Jeep really excited!! Great to also be part of this community and be a future wrangler owner as well!

Carolina88

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray JLU Sport S
Brand new member here from the Charlotte area. Never owned a Jeep before but I've been wanting a Wrangler for years (decades!). The new JL looks amazing and I'm all over it. I'm saving up for it and hoping to get a 2-door in a couple years. Great to be here with you all!

Kansascoast

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JKU, 2drJL
Have been following here for a couple of months. Currently have a JKU w/2” lift, 35’s and 5.7 Hemi. It’s been a great vehicle but am ready to try the new JL. Looking forward to tips and discussions about what to get for the new one.

95DA8227-F786-47EA-AE73-3649DCEF4C86.jpeg

J.R. Quimby

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ Sport
I've been waiting since the TJ for a new Jeep model that I would buy. Well along comes the JL and wouldn't you know it, I just bought a slightly used 17' 300 AWD that I felt pretty proud of. Days later I started seeing videos of the JL and I lost my mind! I am seriously considering taking a loss on that 300 and spec out a new Unlimited Sport S with freedom top and cold weather group.. Anyone afraid of redesign anxiety? The JL isn't completely new hardware, but it has a few elements that haven't proven their long-term reliability yet.

Sponsored

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hi!

I've been lurking here for a while watching the news and reading tons of info on the JL.

I've wanted a Wrangler since about 1999 but was a poor teenage punk at the time and couldn't afford one. Fast forward to 2006 when I got a real job and a solid paycheck. I went car shopping and was sucked in by the sports car rather than the Jeep. After kids came along the sports car went bye-bye and the wife said Jeeps were too high to be hiking a baby in and out of.

Luckily every vacation in Hawaii we have taken, I've convinced her to get a Jeep rental and we love them.

Finally with the new model I've made it very clear that I'm jumping in this time and she can either have my RDX, or keep her car. Looking to order in a couple days!

Thanks,
Yakpimp

mjf4241

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hello from Texas. I became a Wrangler owner last May when I bought a really nice 2005 Wrangler TJ. I am hooked and really look forward to buying my wife and I a new JL this year. I daily drive my TJ when I'm not at work (I have a take home vehicle), and love driving it. Hoping to buy a Rubicon Unlimited for our anniversary in July, or a Christmas present for my wife next Christmas. 20170511_173025.jpg

modeltrainman

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 jku rubi
Robert here from the Chicago suburbs current JK owner but looking forward to the new JL just on the fence on what engine to get,i have the 3.6 now with just under a 100k and starting to experience the 100k blues(starting to repair on a monthly basis)it has been going to the dealer across from were i work,and was waiting to go out of power train to run out so i could use some of that lifetime warranty i purchased just to find out only jeep can make the repairs(i work as a mechanic for GM)so thats a bummer.

MORubi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Red JLUR, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Construction
Bill here from KC. Had a 2000 TJ but sold it a long while back. Currently have a 2014 Grand Cherokee Overland and a 2016 f150 that will be traded in as soon as the Diesel Rubi Unlimited comes out. Miss having a wrangler and am eager for the release!

Crazyramses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Bright White
Karim here, I've owned some sort of Jeep for the past 10 years and just pulled the Trigger on a JL. Now the long wait to get it!
Sponsored