Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

kiddy2fan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer, 2011 Honda Civic
You will love it..........
NICE..GREAT COLOR... 👍
Its a blast cant wait for spring to get here and swap to the soft top. But first I got to do something with the abomination that Jeep did with the tires they put on mine. They should make 33 inch all terrains standard equipment.

sardogtella

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKUR. 2021 JLURXR
Peterson's in Idaho just sent me a photo of my new jeep! I go there from California to pick it up next week. It is my retirement present to myself. She is a JLUR. I got the XR package but while waiting decided to have them install an EVO 3.5 lift with King 2.5 shocks. I plan to put 37s on her as soon as I get her home.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_4469_20211209_131532 (1)

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
Peterson's in Idaho just sent me a photo of my new jeep! I go there from California to pick it up next week. It is my retirement present to myself. She is a JLUR. I got the XR package but while waiting decided to have them install an EVO 3.5 lift with King 2.5 shocks. I plan to put 37s on her as soon as I get her home.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_4469_20211209_131532 (1)
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.
Congrats on the new Ride.. 👍

Sponsored

poncho@home

First Name
Nektar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL, Mustang GT, Street Triple 675R
New member, soon to be new owner. Taking over a lease on a 2020 Wrangler Sport S 2dr this week! First Wrangler for me. I owned a 1987 Cherokee about 20+ years ago. My brother had bought a 1980 Grand Cherokee Golden Eagle new when I was a kid, so I guess not so new to the Jeep world after all!

Looking forward to learning about the JL platform

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_4455.JPG

usafsp

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Back in the Jeep world again. Used to own a 2012 Wrangler Unlimited. Made the mistake of buying a standard instead of automatic. Owned it for a couple years but hated it being a standard, especially where I live. We have one of the worst highways in America. Spent a few times at the dealer hospital for engine surgery as well. Finally traded it in for a truck. Fast forward to now. Paid off my truck and just bought a 2017 Wrangler Unlimited online. Delivery should be some time next week. This time, she's an automatic so I know I'll be a lot happier. Just glad to be back in the Jeep world.

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
New member, soon to be new owner. Taking over a lease on a 2020 Wrangler Sport S 2dr this week! First Wrangler for me. I owned a 1987 Cherokee about 20+ years ago. My brother had bought a 1980 Grand Cherokee Golden Eagle new when I was a kid, so I guess not so new to the Jeep world after all!

Looking forward to learning about the JL platform

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_4455.JPG
Nice looking Ride.. 👍

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Back in the Jeep world again. Used to own a 2012 Wrangler Unlimited. Made the mistake of buying a standard instead of automatic. Owned it for a couple years but hated it being a standard, especially where I live. We have one of the worst highways in America. Spent a few times at the dealer hospital for engine surgery as well. Finally traded it in for a truck. Fast forward to now. Paid off my truck and just bought a 2017 Wrangler Unlimited online. Delivery should be some time next week. This time, she's an automatic so I know I'll be a lot happier. Just glad to be back in the Jeep world.
Congrats on your soon to be Wrangler..👍 The WA-580 Automatic Trans, is a Great Choice!

KevinC11

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys, 2023 JT Mojave
Occupation
Gunsmith/EMT
Hello.
I have been part of the Jeep community for a while. I joined Jeepsunlimited.com back in 1999 when it was the only Jeep related forum on the web. I have had a few Jeeps during this time and seldom post much, I just enjoy reading and researching.

Currently have a JLU Willy's on order for the wife. I have a JTR that I absolutely think it is the best Jeep made to date. Looking forward to learning.

KevinC

topless2.jpg

Sponsored

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Nice looking Ride. Great color choice.. 👍

KatBot

First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport JL
Hello. I'm a new Jeep Wrangler owner. I have a 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL unlimited sport. I don't know why I haven't bought a Jeep before this. I love driving it. 👋
We live in Texas and love to go to Matagorda beach to fish. My Jeep is Crystal gray metallic.

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Hello. I'm a new Jeep Wrangler owner. I have a 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL unlimited sport. I don't know why I haven't bought a Jeep before this. I love driving it. 👋
We live in Texas and love to go to Matagorda beach to fish. My Jeep is Crystal gray metallic.

Please remember, all good things come in time.. 👍

HO HO HO, MERRY CHRISTMAS.......
santa-claus-sa-gif.gif

GaryLoos

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Hello from Coshocton County Ohio. I ordered a 2022 Jeep Rubicon on November 11, 2021 and very anxious to receive it but know it will be a while coming in. This will be my first Wrangler. I have had several Grand Cherokees, Ram truck and Ford trucks but never a Wrangler.

I have been lurking on the forum and enjoying reading the threads.
Sponsored