Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Sholmberg0311

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara/ 2016 JKU Oscar Mike/2001XJ
Occupation
Adult baby sitter
Used to spend every summer in Altoona with my grandad!

Thats awesome. Not much to do around here though unfortunately and the Jeep community for the most part is soccer moms with rubicons (If this is anyone here this was not meant to be offensive) or kids with beat up XJs. LOL

Tynewlon

First Name
Tyler
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU 2.0 4Cyl
Thats awesome. Not much to do around here though unfortunately and the Jeep community for the most part is soccer moms with rubicons (If this is anyone here this was not meant to be offensive) or kids with beat up XJs. LOL
I can imagine! CO was a Jeepers paradise which makes FL fall kinda flat. It’s really just a lot of mud here. I miss the views

Sholmberg0311

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Adult baby sitter
I can imagine! CO was a Jeepers paradise which makes FL fall kinda flat. It’s really just a lot of mud here. I miss the views

Someday I will take my Jeep out west. Until then ill keep living vicariously through those on youtube and the forum. haha I've been to Colorado, beautiful state, but for other purposes than Wheeling. ( And no not for its recreational reasons) ;)

Tynewlon

First Name
Tyler
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU 2.0 4Cyl
Someday I will take my Jeep out west. Until then ill keep living vicariously through those on youtube and the forum. haha I've been to Colorado, beautiful state, but for other purposes than Wheeling. ( And no not for its recreational reasons) ;)
Aha fair enough! It’s definitely worth the trip out there! I’m itching to take mine out to Easter Jeep Safari in Utah.

Sholmberg0311

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Adult baby sitter
Aha fair enough! It’s definitely worth the trip out there! I’m itching to take mine out to Easter Jeep Safari in Utah.
Thatd be awesome to experience!

Jmscally

First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU
Checking in from Massachusetts. First post, first Jeep. Just picked it up last weekend after ordering in June from Central Jeep in Raynham, Mass. (highly recommend). Been great so far. All I want to do is drive! Got a Hydro Blue Sport S with the Sun and Sound package (love the Sky One Touch!) and a few other add-ons. Been browsing on this site for a few months, and I'm grateful for all the helpful people and info I've come across. I've learned a ton, and I'm looking forward to getting into it even more!

IMG_3014.jpg

jpkp

First Name
Jon Paul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
M&P Engineer
Hi Guys, checking in from Indiana. I just took delivery late last week of this lovely '21 Rubicon after making the very difficult decision to trade in my 10th Anniversary 2-Door Rubicon. The resources on this forum were so helpful going through that process since this was my first factory order. I'm glad to now officially be a member of the forum and am looking forward to maybe sharing a bit of what's next in store. Not doing anything too over the toptrying to keep it both capable and classy. Should very soon have some steel bumpers & 37s! Had a lot of adventures in the last Jeep, looking forward to many more in this one.

jpkp-JLR-stock2.jpg

First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL 4dr Sport
Hi Guys, checking in from Peoria, Arizona. Getting ready to buy a new Jeep and forums are a great way to do research. So many options. Went to a dealer this morning and they had very few on the lot. Prices were crazy!

Busy B

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 2500
Hi, I’m Busy B from Kelso, WA. Just ordered my Rubicon today and looking forward to it in a few months. Will be a change coming from a Mega Cab Ram diesel.

Advertisement

Rancho

Advertisement