Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Austin23

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Hey All, from Ohio. Ordered a jlur at the end of June. Already I have a problem…I haven’t received it yet and my garage is filling up with all kinds of mods for it. Gets expensive fast! Will use this forum to learn the fastest way to empty my wallet.
You've come to the right place. Congratulations.
Sponsored

CDRMidnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
welcome from the main land!. Make sure you post them beautiful island wheeling pictures ans make us jealous!. Im always watching the Hawaiian wheeling videos.
Thanks! Actually I spend most of my free time underwater, diving or snorkeling, so the Jeep will spend a lot of time at the various Oahu beach parks. He'll have plenty of company, though, as Jeeps are prob the second most popular vehicle out here, just behind Toyota Tacoma's... :like:

(*Insert comedian Jo Koy skit here, lol!*)

Cheers,
-CM-

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Привет, друзья ! Hello everyone from Prague. We are Russians living in the Czech Republic. Owners of JKUS and JLUS. We love American cars.
Welcome to the forum. :like::jk:

Midnight_Library

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Kia Forte, Hydro '21 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Librarian
Good morning from Indy! *waves*

First-time owner here, and I cannot wait until my order finally comes in. Like the song says, the waiting is the hardest part. I have jokingly called this my "mid-life crisis" vehicle, even though I am nowhere near a mid-life crisis. :) After years of wishing and waiting, the stars have finally aligned to where I can own my fun-yet-practical dream machine. It's great to be part of such an enthusiastic community!

Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Good morning from Indy! *waves*

First-time owner here, and I cannot wait until my order finally comes in. Like the song says, the waiting is the hardest part. I have jokingly called this my "mid-life crisis" vehicle, even though I am nowhere near a mid-life crisis. :) After years of wishing and waiting, the stars have finally aligned to where I can own my fun-yet-practical dream machine. It's great to be part of such an enthusiastic community!
Congrats !!! :like: :jk:

Muzakman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Clubs

Hello and howdy 🤠!

Been lurking here a while, but had to register when I finally ordered my first-ever Jeep - a 4xe Sahara. Like many others have said, I’m really excited to get into this whole new role of Jeep. Thanks to the passionate folks on this forum, I’ve already learned a lot and hoping to learn (and do) more!

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hello and howdy 🤠!

Been lurking here a while, but had to register when I finally ordered my first-ever Jeep - a 4xe Sahara. Like many others have said, I’m really excited to get into this whole new role of Jeep. Thanks to the passionate folks on this forum, I’ve already learned a lot and hoping to learn (and do) more!
Congrats!! Howdy... That slang speech are you transplanted Texan? 🤠

Muzakman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Clubs

Lol love someone picked up on that - I’m Texan ‘by birth’ as my Texan parents would always tell me. I’m also guilty of using “ya’all” a lot 😁😎

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Lol love someone picked up on that - I’m Texan ‘by birth’ as my Texan parents would always tell me. I’m also guilty of using “ya’all” a lot 😁😎
Born a Texan here too!!! I hope you are not a Bear fan and stayed true to your Cowboys!!!!! 😎 :rock:

If you are Bear fan or as that goes any other fan I can only add this. :lipssealed:

Sponsored

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Born a Texan here too!!! I hope you are not a Bear fan and stayed true to your Cowboys!!!!! 😎 :rock:

If you are Bear fan or as that goes any other fan I can only add this. :lipssealed:
Cowboys=Browns. Follow the Stars.

Muzakman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Clubs

I appreciate the passion and dedication my dad has for his ‘boys, but long-suffering Bears fan here. It’s all good though you can rag on them all day and they’d probably deserve it. Now if you were talking smack about my Cubbies… then we might not get on that well 🤠😎

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
:lipssealed: :lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed:

🤠

Chakracon

First Name
Jason&Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.therealestatejeeper.com
Vehicle(s)
2021JLUR, 1979 Jeep CJ
Occupation
Real Estate
I have been a long time reader, and was a previous user until I had to sell my JLU last year after losing my job to all the craziness that 2020 brought with it. Earlier this year I recovered nicely and bought myself a ‘79 CJ7 for my 40th birthday. My wife decided she was miserable without her own Jeep, so we just traded in her 2014 Lexus GX for a 2021 Unlimited Rubicon. She is over the moon excited, and we are already breaking it in on a cross country road trip with our 5 year old daughter. Headed from the Emerald Coast of Florida’s panhandle to the Grand Canyon and then up into Utah and Colorado for some mountain vistas and cool trails before heading back later this month. I can’t wait to get to know some of you guys better and for finally becoming a more active member of this awesome community.

This is her new Jeep, Chakracon. Yes, she is all about energy, chakras, meditation, crystals, and spiritual growth, thus the name (plus I thought it was a funny pun off the singer “Chaka-Khan”)

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 1CAF3796-63FF-477D-8FE8-EEF5B72E4BE5

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I have been a long time reader, and was a previous user until I had to sell my JLU last year after losing my job to all the craziness that 2020 brought with it. Earlier this year I recovered nicely and bought myself a ‘79 CJ7 for my 40th birthday. My wife decided she was miserable without her own Jeep, so we just traded in her 2014 Lexus GX for a 2021 Unlimited Rubicon. She is over the moon excited, and we are already breaking it in on a cross country road trip with our 5 year old daughter. Headed from the Emerald Coast of Florida’s panhandle to the Grand Canyon and then up into Utah and Colorado for some mountain vistas and cool trails before heading back later this month. I can’t wait to get to know some of you guys better and for finally becoming a more active member of this awesome community.

This is her new Jeep, Chakracon. Yes, she is all about energy, chakras, meditation, crystals, and spiritual growth, thus the name (plus I thought it was a funny pun off the singer “Chaka-Khan”)

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 1CAF3796-63FF-477D-8FE8-EEF5B72E4BE5
Congrats !!! Safe Travels !! :rock: :jk:
Sponsored