Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

chrisict

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport
Hi All! Chris from Wichita, KS here. Picked up a 2020 JLU Sport last week. Still stock, but I've got some rock rails and a hitch to install tomorrow, then wheels and tires next week. My goal is to stop there and spend the next year or so seeing what it can do before I go nuts on suspension and such. Not much for trails around here, but we do go up to Colorado a few times a year, this will help get us places our Subaru can't.

IMG_4414.jpeg

MRF

First Name
Michelle
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Cherokee / Waiting for 2021 Wrangler Sport
Hello, I am from Western New York and new the forum. I recently ordered my 4th Jeep, but my first Wrangler.
I have owned a 2007 & 2012 Liberty, currently drive a 2019 Cherokee Limited and anxiously awaiting my 2021 Wrangler Sport.
I appreciate all the tips and advice on ordering & accessories!

BlackNTan

First Name
Randy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black and Tan Jeep Wrangler JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Love that Hydro Blue!! New to the forum, but not new to Jeeps. Wife wanted a JT in Bright White so I took her JLU. Slowly starting to make it mine....2.5" lift coming in the next few weeks, then wheels and tires. Nice to meet everyone!

IMG_0948.jpg

Riperoo

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 mega cab
Hey, howdy all. Bucks county PA. Been lurking for a while, finally pulled the plug on JLU, have a Sting Gray Sahara ecodiesel coming next week. Can't wait to get my hands on it. Looking forward to gathering as much knowledge as I can around here. TIA

whenasked

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Hello from Cincinnati,

I ordered a custom 4xE (Bright White, fully loaded) through Gupton on 06/01. I have the VON, and per Jeep chat, they have all the parts to start building and it should start soon. Buying a vehicle after 13 years!. I just sold my trusted partner the 2006 BMW 325i (now I miss it badly 😢 ) that had served our family very well. Hopefully, the pain will go away with the new ride.

I already learned a lot reading thru this forum.

Thanks all

Last edited:

Advertisement

Freeland Jeep

Advertisement