Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

LittleDog

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU
Ha , why not white? I wanted a red one but I couldn't find one, it sucked. I wanted the diesel and the options were limited for me.I guess you could say I settled
But its ok. Its going to look nice. I am going to pick either Red or Blue as an accent color and trick it out. Red wheels for example and maybe some red graphics

Not sure what else yet! Maybe Red Powder coated bumpers

I've got a white jeep too, I just ask everyone now because they seem much more popular than they used to be.

I ordered white with matched hardtop and tan softtop on purpose, just for temperature regulation. Enjoy the benefits in the summer, especially out in Colorado!

At least you got a head start with the hooks. There's a thread here somewhere that has about a million, specifically red only, accents and accessories listed. Sorry again for upcoming wallet damage.

Advertisement

Bobbys

First Name
Bobby
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
I've got a white jeep too, I just ask everyone now because they seem much more popular than they used to be.

I ordered white with matched hardtop and tan softtop on purpose, just for temperature regulation. Enjoy the benefits in the summer, especially out in Colorado!

At least you got a head start with the hooks. There's a thread here somewhere that has about a million, specifically red only, accents and accessories listed. Sorry again for upcoming wallet damage.
Why can’t we just be friends! Why are you always trying to drain my wallet! We just met! Reminds me of a girl I met once haha 😆

Biggdogg1972

First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys
Hi all,

New member here with my 1st ever Jeep. 21’ Willys, picked it up on Feb 8, 2021 and started “making it my own” right away ordering parts and such. It has 35” Firestone Destination MT2 on stock wheels with 1.75 hub centric wheel spacers. The Mopar lift is going on next Monday, with adj. track bars and RKS quick disconnects. I absolutely love my Jeep!

3DAA2F56-5F59-4B3D-80DE-D28745CCD422.jpeg

NewJLU2019

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired Now
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all,

New member here with my 1st ever Jeep. 21’ Willys, picked it up on Feb 8, 2021 and started “making it my own” right away ordering parts and such. It has 35” Firestone Destination MT2 on stock wheels with 1.75 hub centric wheel spacers. The Mopar lift is going on next Monday, with adj. track bars and RKS quick disconnects. I absolutely love my Jeep!

3DAA2F56-5F59-4B3D-80DE-D28745CCD422.jpeg
Congrats !! Enjoy your Jeep !!!

THE BIG SITT

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Hey there! Just got my new to me Jeep last week. It is a 2019 Rubicon. I got lucky and found one with all of the options I wanted, and none of the options I didn't want, at a decent price. This is my second Jeep, with my first being a 2004 Rubicon that I sold when my wife got pregnant with our third. Well, she got bit by the Jeep bug again, so I had to get another, especially since she's on board with it. Hope to put a mild lift on it and 35s, but otherwise won't do too much with it.

Thanks!

IMG_3407.jpeg

IMG_0307.JPG

Advertisement

JTopsUSA

Advertisement