Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Down South

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Retired
Hi folks. Just bought my third Jeep Wrangler about a week ago. Not new, a 2020 Rubicon. Traded in a 2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport. Another story on why I traded.
I've been on the forum many times in the past just reading or looking for info. I figured I should join. I may accidently have something useful to share, LOL.

Anyway, we call it the wife's Jeep. She lets me dive it. It's the color and roof that she wanted. Bikini Pearl with the Sky One Touch. Gotta admit, I like the color and the roof too.

You guys have a great day, DS

Jeep 1.jpg
Sponsored

lawffroad

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Hey everyone, been on the forum for a few weeks now and am addicted! dreaming big but my Jeep payment is bigger :CWL: :CWL:
As of March 8, I am now the owner of a 2020 JLR in black! I was planning on ordering but this lightly used '20 with all the bells and whistles called my name and took the depreciation hit for me ;)
I have added (and removed) a few things since the purchase.
Since purchase, I've done these modifications:
Maximus-3 SLP Hoop
Passenger side storage tray
3" spotlights on the A-pillar
20'' lightbar between the hoop
Driver and passenger grab handles
Removed modular bumper hoops
Attached 42'' high lift jack to the bumper
I'm open to any suggestions or ideas!

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 4.09.04 PM

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 4.10.32 PM

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 4.10.45 PM

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 4.10.57 PM

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 4.11.13 PM

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_3723.JPG

Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 4.36.46 PM.png

Last edited:

huyfishin

First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.huyfishin.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Automotive Paint Protection Film Installer and Glass tinter
new member from Alberta Canada. I purchased my 2019 JL rubicon new from the dealer. best vehicle I’ve ever owned. I don’t do trails often unless it leads to a secret lake I’m fishing. This keep does weekly road trips to different lakes within my area!

don’t think I would trade this bad boy for any other vehicle. It brings out the adventure in me!

the only mod I have is the maximus3 roof rack I just installed this weekend.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 7B5C7165-A943-416E-807B-64153CE3CABF

Bobbys

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Hey All, New Member to the jeep world. Owned a Cherokee 20 years ago but never a wrangler. Some years back I saw a youtube video of a rubicon with a 6.7 liter cummins in it! I thought that was the coolest thing ever. Its been in the back of my head for years. If memory serves it was called project rattle snake maybe? Anyway long story short, I am the proud new owner of a 2021 JLU Rubicon DIESEL! Super excited and although it was expensive it seems very nice. Just broke 100 miles today on a joy ride.

Looking to mod it for trail use in Colorado but still drive it to work. The 35/37 debate will be on my plate soon. Anyways, im new to jeep land and looking for local buddies and recommendations on places to go, things to see and mods to make!

Happy to be here! Ill post a picture even tho everyone has seen a bone stock rubicon before haha!

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_5021

Last edited:

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hey All, New Member to the jeep world. Owned a Cherokee 20 years ago but never a wrangler. Some years back I saw a youtube video of a rubicon with a 6.7 liter cummins in it! I thought that was the coolest thing ever. Its been in the back of my head for years. If memory serves it was called project rattle snake maybe? Anyway long story short, I am the proud new owner of a 2021 JLU Rubicon DIESEL! Super excited and although it was expensive it seems very nice. Just broke 100 miles today on a joy ride.

Looking to mod it for trail use in Colorado but still drive it to work. The 35/37 debate will be on my plate soon. Anyways, im new to jeep land and looking for local buddies and recommendations on places to go, things to see and mods to make!

Happy to be here! Ill post a picture even tho everyone has seen a bone stock rubicon before haha!

Congrats !! A lot of good Info and Fellow Jeepers on here.

Sponsored

LittleDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU

Obligatory "why did you choose a white jeep?"

I like how you got the rest of the neighborhood to put on white covers too.

We've seen bone stock Rubicons before, but rarely a second time. My condolences to your wallet.

Bobbys

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Obligatory "why did you choose a white jeep?"

I like how you got the rest of the neighborhood to put on white covers too.

We've seen bone stock Rubicons before, but rarely a second time. My condolences to your wallet.
Ha , why not white? I wanted a red one but I couldn't find one, it sucked. I wanted the diesel and the options were limited for me.I guess you could say I settled
But its ok. Its going to look nice. I am going to pick either Red or Blue as an accent color and trick it out. Red wheels for example and maybe some red graphics

Not sure what else yet! Maybe Red Powder coated bumpers

LittleDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU
Ha , why not white? I wanted a red one but I couldn't find one, it sucked. I wanted the diesel and the options were limited for me.I guess you could say I settled
But its ok. Its going to look nice. I am going to pick either Red or Blue as an accent color and trick it out. Red wheels for example and maybe some red graphics

Not sure what else yet! Maybe Red Powder coated bumpers

I've got a white jeep too, I just ask everyone now because they seem much more popular than they used to be.

I ordered white with matched hardtop and tan softtop on purpose, just for temperature regulation. Enjoy the benefits in the summer, especially out in Colorado!

At least you got a head start with the hooks. There's a thread here somewhere that has about a million, specifically red only, accents and accessories listed. Sorry again for upcoming wallet damage.

Bobbys

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
I've got a white jeep too, I just ask everyone now because they seem much more popular than they used to be.

I ordered white with matched hardtop and tan softtop on purpose, just for temperature regulation. Enjoy the benefits in the summer, especially out in Colorado!

At least you got a head start with the hooks. There's a thread here somewhere that has about a million, specifically red only, accents and accessories listed. Sorry again for upcoming wallet damage.
Why can’t we just be friends! Why are you always trying to drain my wallet! We just met! Reminds me of a girl I met once haha 😆

Biggdogg1972

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys
Hi all,

New member here with my 1st ever Jeep. 21’ Willys, picked it up on Feb 8, 2021 and started “making it my own” right away ordering parts and such. It has 35” Firestone Destination MT2 on stock wheels with 1.75 hub centric wheel spacers. The Mopar lift is going on next Monday, with adj. track bars and RKS quick disconnects. I absolutely love my Jeep!

3DAA2F56-5F59-4B3D-80DE-D28745CCD422.jpeg

Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all,

New member here with my 1st ever Jeep. 21’ Willys, picked it up on Feb 8, 2021 and started “making it my own” right away ordering parts and such. It has 35” Firestone Destination MT2 on stock wheels with 1.75 hub centric wheel spacers. The Mopar lift is going on next Monday, with adj. track bars and RKS quick disconnects. I absolutely love my Jeep!

3DAA2F56-5F59-4B3D-80DE-D28745CCD422.jpeg
Congrats !! Enjoy your Jeep !!!

THE BIG SITT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Hey there! Just got my new to me Jeep last week. It is a 2019 Rubicon. I got lucky and found one with all of the options I wanted, and none of the options I didn't want, at a decent price. This is my second Jeep, with my first being a 2004 Rubicon that I sold when my wife got pregnant with our third. Well, she got bit by the Jeep bug again, so I had to get another, especially since she's on board with it. Hope to put a mild lift on it and 35s, but otherwise won't do too much with it.

Thanks!

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_3407

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_0307.JPG

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Vehicle Showcase
I've been lurking the site for quite some time and last week I finally was able to pull the trigger and became a Wrangler owner. 2021 JLUR 2.0T
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! Jee

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I've been lurking the site for quite some time and last week I finally was able to pull the trigger and became a Wrangler owner. 2021 JLUR 2.0T
Jeep.jpg
Congrats !!! Enjoy !!! I went with Billet Silver too.

20210319_105627.jpg