Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

TACO4ME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Hello all,
Never owned a Jeep, but that will be corrected soon. Just put my order in for a JLU Rubicon last week. I've had every other type of 4x4 since I could drive but always deemed it impractical to not have a truck. Wife now has a Silverado so practicality is solved.

As they say.... there's no hitch on the hearse.....enjoy life while you can!
Sponsored

Acf130

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR
Hi folks. Happy to be here! Proud owner of a 21 JLR manual in Tampa, FL. Love the new Jeep and can’t wait to hit the trails. My Dad owned a TJ while we lived overseas back in the 90s and I wanted a Jeep ever since.

21 Willys

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Willys Sarge Green
Howdy folks,
Traded a 2013 JK Sport stick shift for a 2021 Willys auto transmission on Monday. Gonna take some time to learn the electronics in this new one. Looking forward to many years of enjoyment from the new ride.

llaslo

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
VP Information Technology
Hello everyone! I'm new here. Many years ago I had a YJ & TJ, but had to get out of my jeeps for awhile due to carseats, pregnant wife, etc. :) Anyway, I just recently got back into a Jeep, and I coudln't be more excited! I purchased a brand new 2021 JLU Rubicon. It's got the 3.6L + 6-Speed manual transmission! I can't wait to start the build.
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! Image from iOS (3)

Sponsored

RT-Stocker

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK Rubicon, 1999 Cherokee XJ, 2021 JLURD
Hi Everyone... a new member here, from the Los Angeles area... if there's such thing as a Green Jeep addiction, then I think I may be guilty. Owning a 2008 JK 2DR Rubicon in Rescue Green, a 1999 Cherokee XJ Sport in Forest Green, and just recently ordered a JLU Rubicon in Sarge Green & now just patiently waiting for any updates on that rig. Very thankful for this JL Wrangler community and appreciate all the members who have contributed to this forum with valuable information, so that us new JL owners can benefit from.

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
Hi folks. Happy to be here! Proud owner of a 21 JLR manual in Tampa, FL. Love the new Jeep and can’t wait to hit the trails. My Dad owned a TJ while we lived overseas back in the 90s and I wanted a Jeep ever since.
I sorta live in Florida, but travel all over the US for work and trying to slowly get my Jeep back over where it will reside (I bought very recently while on the road). But I also loved Jeeps since my my parents had a TJ they absolutely hated when I was younger. Hopefully we will run into each other on the trails soon (not literally, but you know what I mean).

AlgUSF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS, 2014 Tundra, 2013 Odyssey, 2002 Civic
Hello all. Just ordered my 2021 JLU Sahara in sarge green with manual tranny and 3.6 a week ago today. The wait is killing me.
Welcome and congrats on the color choice, but then I'm a bit biased. I found a 6MT JLU Sport on a lot and didn't have to wait. I get a lot of positive comments on the color, most people have never seen the Sarge Green.

Sponsored

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Dude....... it is awesome!!!!
Right?! I skipped the JK model but know the feeling going from a TJ to the JL. The difference was night and day in comfort, fit and finish.

Congrats, welcome to the club and I think you’re going to love your unicorn. Not many 2 door’s in the area.

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Right?! I skipped the JK model but know the feeling going from a TJ to the JL. The difference was night and day in comfort, fit and finish.

Congrats, welcome to the club and I think you’re going to love your unicorn. Not many 2 door’s in the area.
The jump from JK to JL is amazing so I can only imagine the jump from earlier models! This may be silly but other than the off road tech I purchased I’m the most excited that my phone can plug into it and stream music.

rubiRI77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon two door. 2.0 Turbo.
Fairly new member here.
This is our 4th Jeep, and by far the nicest yet!
Anyway... Hello From Rhode Island
Sponsored