Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

CrazyCatMan

First Name
Bronson
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX STI
Hey all!
New to the forums and new to jeeps. I've been a subaru guy for most of my adult life, but I decided its time to lose the 4 door sedan with a spoiler that'll never leave pavement and pick up something more functional and fun. My wife drives a JK sahara, so that was my first exposure to jeeps. It took a while but I finally decided to put in an order for a 2021 JLUR. Thanks to the many informative posts on this forum, I was able to find a local dealer in nevada that got me 5-6% off invoice. Just ordered it yesterday and can't wait for it to be delivered!

Xcoaste

First Name
Ben
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Past - '13 JKU, '97 TJ, '93 YJ
Morning everyone. I have been a member on another forum for years but I am finally joining this one. I have a 2021 JLUR currently on order. It will be my 5th wrangler over the last 20 years. Started with a YJ and have been in one ever since. Looking forward to sharing my knowledge and learning something new. Regards, Ben

Twojayhawks

First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
Occupation
business owner
My 2021 JL Sport Altitude finally came in. (ordered 7/20). I just picked it up but unfortunately had to return to the office. Actually first had to put gas in, thanks Jeep dealer :( I have a garage filled with crap at home to dig into this evening. Mopar side boards. Drawtite receiver, Quadratec door threshold guards, Mopar fuel door, etc. Essentially all must haves after forum lurking. First Jeep of any kind and very excited.

8 miles.jpg

2021 Wrangler.jpg

CrazyCatMan

First Name
Bronson
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX STI
My 2021 JL Sport Altitude finally came in. (ordered 7/20). I just picked it up but unfortunately had to return to the office. Actually first had to put gas in, thanks Jeep dealer :( I have a garage filled with crap at home to dig into this evening. Mopar side boards. Drawtite receiver, Quadratec door threshold guards, Mopar fuel door, etc. Essentially all must haves after forum lurking. First Jeep of any kind and very excited.

8 miles.jpg

2021 Wrangler.jpg
Boooo, they did to you what my niece does to me...left you with 1/16th of a tank of gas. Congrats on the delivery though, I bet it was a long 13 weeks.

Willys53

First Name
mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1951 Willys CJ3A, all original, 1953 Willys CJ3B with V8 and mods , 2021 JLUR Diesel
Hello, my name is Mark and I am from Modesto Ca. I have always been a Willys/ Jeep fan and have had several Willys over the years. My pic is the current '52 and '53. I am waiting on my new order, white JLURD ordered 10/9/20. Love the forums

Ed Pursell

First Name
-Ed-
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Willys- 3.6 Pentastar,8 speed Auto, Selec-Trac transfer case
Occupation
Supervisor- MRO Buyer Maintenance- Pet food Mfg.
Congrats Crazy! Nice color, ordered my Willys JK Sting Gray October 6th, hope I have it by Christmas.. I’m going to miss my 2016, but time to try the JL model....Enjoy!

Docbroke

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU sport
Hey all! Just traded in a 2018 JL sport for a 2021 JLU Sport. Really wanted a little more room. Got the 2L turbo power plant and hitch. Still clean, LOL.

JeeperVirus

First Name
Chris or Dex
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4Door
Occupation
IT Project Manager/Qlik Sense Admin
Hey Ladies and gents,

1st time ever Jeep Wrangler owner here. You can call me Chris or Dex. Either way i respond lol. I purchased my 2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sport 6speed manual 4 door on election night and the dealership was empty! I have always loved Jeeps and finally had the chance to own one so here we are.

Glad to have found this forum and definitely looking forward to having fun with it and seeing what mods get done.

1st picture is actually the night i brought her home.
E5C58464-E6D0-4ED6-8D07-0589F5E2A851.jpeg

9B8E9C28-DA4A-47F2-9B2A-96890357A9E7.jpeg

9A32E03C-4F0D-475D-8678-AB7A75D99AA8.jpeg

3EEA858C-AC2A-439B-835A-5238531BAA0D.jpeg

CJACKZ

First Name
Chuck & Kristi
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited
Hello from VA!

Sasquatchbreath

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Working on it
I have been looking for a long time trying to decide which wrangler to buy and what I want it on it and I have learned so much from everyone in here I thought I’d better at least come in and introduce myself and say hello. I’m still looking reading and researching and keep changing my mind and going back-and-forth but it’s a certainty this winter or spring I will be buying a new JL. Thanks for all the information in here I got a lot more reading to do

JLJeeper

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2021 2-Door
Occupation
Retired
It finally arrived!!!!!!

After 6 long weeks my 2021 Rubi finally arrived at the dealer. It’s safe and sound now, all tucked away in the garage. I can honestly say, I’ve never owned a nicer vehicle!!!!

88375D09-7757-4719-A9DC-157E61ED07CE.jpeg

Tintin

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Rubicon Recon
Hello from Canberra Australia.
Finally pulled the pin on a Firecracker Red Rubicon Recon 2door.

here in Oz the only Rubicon option has been the Unlimited - until now.

seems FCA are dipping their toe in the water and only imported 40 two doors. Of which were four red.

we got one and should have it by end November

65577D21-5793-4EDD-91B0-63B44DD41E4A.jpeg

Advertisement

Gibson Leatherworks

Advertisement