Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

BanditXray

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Occupation
DoD
Hello everyone. Charlie checking in.
Just purchased my first Wrangler which is a 2020 JLU Sport S.
I now love the drive since the recent steering TSB got handled and very much look foreword to upgrading the Jeep to fit my lifestyle. I have been in Jeeps since I could walk, and grew up riding in the mountains of Tennessee on our farm to get firewood in our 1965 Willys.
Now in this part of California it is hard to keep my Jeep looking its original color thanks to all the forest fires in the area dropping ash 24/7. At least I have a great escape vehicle.
Later Yall
Sponsored

WhiskeyChick24

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Hi all, new member from good old Allentown, PA.
I joined because I got a 2021 JL Willys ( Build) on order as of 10/06/2020 (Saturday). Currently have a 2016 Willys which I bought new, love it, but time to upgrade! This is number 5 for the Wranglers, had a 2012 JKU, my 2016 JK Willys, now my 2021 Willys ordered. Hope to have continued good luck!
Sting Gray paint, 3.6 engine , 8 speed Auto, Select Trac. Anybody in the area, let me know!!
Hey there, Allentown. Iā€™m 25 mins outside Philly. Ordered my very first Wrangler on 9/14; a 2021 Sarge Green Willys JLU for my 50th birthday. Iā€™m stoked, but doing my best to wait patiently. Purchased a Purple Lizard Map for the Pine Creek area as my first ā€œmodā€ . Perhaps Iā€™ll see you on the trails some day.

GonnaGetLost

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GMC 1500, 2021 JLUR
Occupation
Auto Mfg Equipment Engineer
Hello to All,
New member here just stopping by with my first Jeep ā€œwaveā€ :rock: . I need to practice since I will be a 1st time Jeep owner soon.
Wanting a Jeep since ā€˜15, I decided to join the ā€œclubā€ and placed an order last week for ā€˜21 JLUR. Now just have to wait patiently.
Also, Thank you to all the members of this Forum, I have stalked it for nearly 2 years and love the wealth of information and guidance as well as some of the comedy. Looking forward to what is to come.

SmittyAFJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Sahara
Hello everyone! New to JL/Jeep forums but have been part of many car enthusiast forums for years dating back to DSM forum with my 1st car. Purchased a 2020 JLU back in June. Mainly because of wanted a bigger vehicle for our soon to be family of 5 and something to take out onto the beach on our trip to the Delaware Shore. Trying to hold back the urge to buy things for it since we have baby coming very soon. Attached is pic from the 1st time out on the beach

105571673_10163884198745261_1181778954634913591_o.jpg

Sponsored

rotlex

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Just saying hello from PA! Just found this forum a few days ago and while there are many out there, this seems to be one of the better\most informative. :)

Just picked up my first Wrangler a month or so ago and have been absolutely loving it so far. It's a vehicle I've wanted for many years, and finally bit the bullet!
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20200925-IMG_3605

Movenpuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 2.0L T
Just saying hello from PA! Just found this forum a few days ago and while there are many out there, this seems to be one of the better\most informative. :)

Just picked up my first Wrangler a month or so ago and have been absolutely loving it so far. It's a vehicle I've wanted for many years, and finally bit the bullet!
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20200925-IMG_3605
Welcome, Congrats and enjoy

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Hey, new to the forum and not officially a Jeeper yet! I just factory ordered my 21 Unlimited Rubicon a few days ago, so she's still a twinkle in my eye at this point. I've been dreaming of owning a Jeep since I was a kid, and a TJ Rubicon was the first vehicle I ever test drove.

To call me excited is to call the ocean damp.

I'm from Halifax, Nova Scotia, currently living in New Brunswick.

RockAltered

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLR V6 AT & 23 Ram Limited 4x4
Occupation
Retired.
Love that: members old and new..........check in and wave. 72 and feel all of it.. Rolled a built CJ7 on the Rubicon before they had the model name. Moved from an Island North of Seattle to Lake Lanier North of Atlanta in March during the Zombie Apocalypse. 18 JLUR V6 Auto pulled our boat and all of the wifes' shoes over the Rockies without issue. Love my last Jeep until now, they promise a Hemi. Gotta have it. They better not be teasing an old man.

Kmarc86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU
New member here. I was into imports / tuners when I was a kid. Then I got into sports cars and motorcycles in my late 20s / early 30s. When I started camping a lot with my family, I started realizing how useless sports cars and motorcycles are when you are in the woods. I recently bought a 2020 Willys JL and I love this thing. I drive it way more than I ever did the sports car. The family loves it too. I got on JL forums for inspiration and advice for my build. Just had a lift installed... looking for wheels & 35s in the next few months.

20201016_180156.jpg

Sponsored

SikkoBassta

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Willys
New to the forums, after looking at the recommendations on ordering and what kind of incentives to request I put an order for a Snazzberry Willy's tan top / tan cloth seats. Dealership dropped approx 9% off of MSRP (Jeep.com) to what they ordered!

Living here in Florida all the new Jeeps on the lot had the cold weather package! Why?

I_GOT_THE_TIVO

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Accord, 2021 Sarge Green Rubicon "Marv"
New member here. I was into imports / tuners when I was a kid. Then I got into sports cars and motorcycles in my late 20s / early 30s. When I started camping a lot with my family, I started realizing how useless sports cars and motorcycles are when you are in the woods. I recently bought a 2020 Willys JL and I love this thing. I drive it way more than I ever did the sports car. The family loves it too. I got on JL forums for inspiration and advice for my build. Just had a lift installed... looking for wheels & 35s in the next few months.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20201016_180156
I have zero clue as to why I never see this color. It looks so. fucking. good. Have you named her?

albertvank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Hello, my name is Alberto. I live in Katy TX. Earlier this year I traded in my beloved Corvette C7 (due to car seat needs) for a 2020 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, even if I wanted a Wrangler........a few days ago I traded that GC (which I truly never liked) for a 2021 White JLU Rubicon with Manual transmission, I missed driving a stick. I was born and raised in Italy and automatic car are not really a thing. I joined this forum to learn more about this amazing vehicle, about new trails to try and the Jeep community in general, especially in the Houston area.
Sponsored