Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

JLJeeper

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2021 2-Door
Occupation
Retired
Hi all.
I live near Virginia City Nevada (outside Reno). And recently sold an 01 wrangler and a 2012 Tacoma in order to purchase a 2021 JL. I ordered it last week. 2 door, manual, sarge green.
When it finally arrives I’ll definitely post a pic.
Advertisement

Colleen

First Name
Colleen
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Hello all! Colleen in CT here. I am about to be a new JL owner, 2021 manual soft top, should be arriving to the dealer any day and I AM SOOOO EXCITED! Will absolutely post pics when I get it!!

RedJlu

First Name
Elvis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 firecracker red Sahara (sold); 2021 Sting Gray Rubicon (ordered)
Finally jeep chat tells me that it got delivered to Koons today!! now just waiting for Craig to setup the pickup. 2021 Rubicon ordered 7/24.

wchevron

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT, 2020 JLU
Just joined the forum. Had a 1993 YJ back in my 20's. Rented at Gladiator this summer on vacation and fell in love. Will probably get one in a year or so when my company vehicle is up. Kids and wife would rather have a JK or JL so been looking at some used ones recently and will probably pick one up in the next month or so.

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Occupation
IT Nerd
Hello all, I'm a brand new, 1st time Jeep owner as of August 3. I got a black 2020 JLU Sport S. My last vehicle wasn't even close to a Jeep, a couple small trucks before that, but after the first couple times driving the Wrangler, it felt like it was a piece I had been missing.
Brand new to the forum as of today...although I lurked for a couple weeks.
I'm planning on slowly customizing, but my true off-roading usage will likely be low for a while.

Movenpuck

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 2.0L T
Hello all, I'm a brand new, 1st time Jeep owner as of August 3. I got a black 2020 JLU Sport S. My last vehicle wasn't even close to a Jeep, a couple small trucks before that, but after the first couple times driving the Wrangler, it felt like it was a piece I had been missing.
Brand new to the forum as of today...although I lurked for a couple weeks.
I'm planning on slowly customizing, but my true off-roading usage will likely be low for a while.
Welcome to the fold

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry it has been a while since my last confession.... post LOL have been out in Moab and South Dakota in the no cell zone..... just getting back to the grind..... ughhhhhh......
Moab.jpeg

IowaJLUR

First Name
Sam
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon 2.0L
Hello all - just joined today, picked up my first Jeep this summer. Within 2 weeks had the itch and took a road trip from Iowa to Moab, still in temp plates. Most amazing time. Love the jeep community and honored to be a part of it. Thanks in advance for all the insight and conversations. Installing my first mod, a winch this week! Cheers.

Fin1.jpg

Colleen

First Name
Colleen
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Picked her up yesterday....my first jeep and I am in Love!!!
IMG_20200922_131210_863.jpg
OMG! First time taking it out on the beach!!! Should have taken pics but I wa way too excited just driving in the sand!! Don't know why I waited so long to get a jeep!! I am in heaven!!!!

Dgr401

First Name
Dennis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Sport S - Granite Crystal
Occupation
Retired
OMG! First time taking it out on the beach!!! Should have taken pics but I wa way too excited just driving in the sand!! Don't know why I waited so long to get a jeep!! I am in heaven!!!!
Congratulations. How did it go on the beach, did you air down?

MidwestJeeper

First Name
Vic
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Hello JL owners!

I'm brand new to the JL community. I'm a Michigander Jeeper via 2 Grand Cherokees since 2014 and a lifelong fan of the Jeep brand.

I am about to join this very special Wrangler community with a new '21 JL.

I have learned a ton through the forum already and I'm hoping to join in the fun ASAP.

Hope you are all doing well.

Advertisement

Northridge4x4

Advertisement