Advertisement

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Movenpuck

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 2.0L T
congrats and welcome

Advertisement

rts4714

First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Hey all!
I parted ways with my 2000 TJ and got myself a mighty fine looking 2020 JLUR. I just spent the first 3 weeks out west on a road trip. Already put 10K miles on it but each mile was worth it. I hit some trails in Colorado around Silverton, Lake City and Ouray but also spent some time in the Moab-area playing around in the red dirt on canyon trails. Everything is so different from the TJ (as expected) but I'm really impressed with the off-road capability of this stock vehicle.
At 24 years old I can already say with confidence that I'll be in a Jeep Wrangler forever.

IMG_0102.JPG
You drove this from Mass to Colorado? Interested to hear how that was

Turk56

First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Altitude
Purchase a Bright White 2020 Unlimited Sport about a month ago after selling the Harley. Has the 24L package. First jeep since a mid 70s CJ-5. Sure have come a long way from those.

Buckshot184

First Name
Buck
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 3.0L diesel
Hey guys/gals,
My name is Buck and I rejoined the Jeep family last week after a brief hiatus. I had a 2 door JK that I sold 4 years ago after the birth of my son and just bought a White Sahara Diesel JLU. This thing drives like a dream compared to my 3.6L 2 door JK. I am one tank in and averaged 29 mpg too which is better than the Volvo sedan I traded in...
Glad to be back.

Movenpuck

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 2.0L T
Hey guys/gals,
My name is Buck and I rejoined the Jeep family last week after a brief hiatus. I had a 2 door JK that I sold 4 years ago after the birth of my son and just bought a White Sahara Diesel JLU. This thing drives like a dream compared to my 3.6L 2 door JK. I am one tank in and averaged 29 mpg too which is better than the Volvo sedan I traded in...
Glad to be back.
congratulations

EVMIII

First Name
Bud
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired, USAF
Here's my 2020 JLU Rubicon in Sarge green. Much more comfortable than the last 4 Jeeps (CJ5, CJ7, YJ, JKU). A couple mods coming and it's headed to Moab in September behind my RV.

IMG_0339.jpg

claudine

First Name
Claudine
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
You drove this from Mass to Colorado? Interested to hear how that was
I sure did! Averaged about 24 MPG for the whole trip which was nice (not that we have our Wranglers for the fuel efficiency...) At 5'6" I was able to make a basic set-up in the back for sleeping and still have plenty of room for the Dometic and gear. Not a bad word to say about how my JL handled all those miles! I love highway driving now, definitely couldn't say the same when I had the TJ

IMG_2670.JPG

IMG_3181.JPG

Coyne11

First Name
Steven
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon , 1989 Toyota Pickup 4x4 SAS Swap
Hello everyone,

My name is Steven and I just joined the Jeep world about 2 months ago. I wanted to get back into a lifted vehicle and figured I would try a Jeep out after renting a Jeep on our vacation to Hawaii. Little bit of a driving difference coming from a lowered Mustang But no regrets so far. 2018 Rubicon 3.5” Skyjacker 37” open Country Mts

81D00CF7-2493-45B3-8A34-695E3E9DE95F.jpeg

rts4714

First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
I sure did! Averaged about 24 MPG for the whole trip which was nice (not that we have our Wranglers for the fuel efficiency...) At 5'6" I was able to make a basic set-up in the back for sleeping and still have plenty of room for the Dometic and gear. Not a bad word to say about how my JL handled all those miles! I love highway driving now, definitely couldn't say the same when I had the TJ
Thats awesome. It is definitely something that has crossed my mind. I went out west (denver) for the first time last summer and loved it. Want to see more of this country

Solshine

First Name
Kelsey
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bikini JL Sport S 2.0L T
Hey all!

I am SO excited to finally be able to say I’m part of the Jeep world. I’ve wanted a Jeep as long as I can remember and this year able to make it happen! I had plans to order a 2021 until I found out Bikini wouldn’t be an option. Then came the long search of a 2Dr 4 cylinder in bikini with the options I really wanted. As you can imagine, it was quite the search but I finally found one in Iowa! After over a month of waiting and ever changing plans with the pandemic, I ended up flying to Sioux Falls, SD where the dealer had the car waiting for me to pick up and drive home.

Seeing it in person for the first time was so amazing but the drive back was even better. Only had 4 days off but made the most of it. Drove through Badlands and Black Hills National Forest then into southern Wyoming through Medicine Bow National Forest to Moab and then finally back home to Phoenix. Went through Arches and adventured a bit in Moab which was a blast! It was the equivalent of bunny slopes to most of you but was so exciting to get it off road a bit! I am a first time Jeep owner and didn’t want to get into a bad situation without any friends to help me out

Excited to learn even more from all of you and maybe meet up in the future!

87DFE1E2-0312-4EB5-826B-F1EF4CCDD564.jpeg

FDE494B1-79F4-48B8-9C0D-FD5481C501C0.jpeg

7155E803-8611-49C8-B837-ACC335B5C7FB.jpeg

2DB36B9B-A438-427E-8403-249D2F910501.jpeg

E62DA769-E5F6-4AA2-AE26-985345AD1E5B.jpeg

DAF9DE72-57EB-441B-BFCD-58803702AE10.jpeg

Kathysue

First Name
Kathy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2 door JL Rubicon Bikini Pearl
Hi everyone, I traded in my 2013 2 door Sahara and got a 2020 2 door Bikini Pearl Rubicon. Love the Jeep. I did have the steering issue that some people have reported but the dealer replaced the steering box after 1000 miles and it has been much better. Am crazy about the Bikini color.

Advertisement

Advertisement