Advertisement

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Movenpuck

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 2.0L T
I will be picking up my first Wrangler in a few hours. It is a 2020 Granite Crystal Sport S 2 door. V6 automatic. I can't wait. Have had a number of 4wd vehicles over the years and my favorite of them was a 1974 Toyota FJ40. That was also my first.
congrats brother

Advertisement

pdx_jeep

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon 2-dr
Hi everyone. Picked up a 2020 2-dr Rubicon, 6-spd, soft top on Saturday. My first new Jeep and my first Jeep since '91 Wrangler.
Tons of good stuff in this forum--looking forward to sifting through all of the info/tips/tricks. Also looking forward to getting off of the beaten path in the PNW.
ruby.jpg

Movenpuck

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 2.0L T
Hi everyone. Picked up a 2020 2-dr Rubicon, 6-spd, soft top on Saturday. My first new Jeep and my first Jeep since '91 Wrangler.
Tons of good stuff in this forum--looking forward to sifting through all of the info/tips/tricks. Also looking forward to getting off of the beaten path in the PNW.
ruby.jpg
congrats

chewieHVT

First Name
MV
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL 2-Door Sport S
Howdy...I just picked up what will be my fourth Jeep. I started with a 1994 Wrangler Rio Grande, then a 1979 CJ7, then a 2009 Wrangler X. I bought a 2019 Wrangler Sport S, Granite, 2 door. I was driving a 2019 Ram Night Edition 2500 gas...sold my fifth wheel and bought a motorhome, so I needed a pull behind. Buying a Jeep was the obvious and enjoyable choice. My wife thought I'd be sad to trade my truck in...wrong! ;)

claudine

First Name
Claudine
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Hey all!
I parted ways with my 2000 TJ and got myself a mighty fine looking 2020 JLUR. I just spent the first 3 weeks out west on a road trip. Already put 10K miles on it but each mile was worth it. I hit some trails in Colorado around Silverton, Lake City and Ouray but also spent some time in the Moab-area playing around in the red dirt on canyon trails. Everything is so different from the TJ (as expected) but I'm really impressed with the off-road capability of this stock vehicle.
At 24 years old I can already say with confidence that I'll be in a Jeep Wrangler forever.

IMG_0102.JPG

IMG_7880.JPG

IMG_7842.JPG

IMG_0086.JPG

gqgambler

First Name
S
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bright White Moab
Hi there. I'm Tim from Maryland. I've wanted a real Jeep since I was five, according to my mother. However, things happened and I never got one. Almost bought a new CJ-7 in 1985, and have been kicking myself ever since for not getting it. In the 1990s I went off-roading in Nissan pick ups and then a Pathfinder, but still no Jeep. The 2005 CRD Liberty was a total bust and piece of crap that I sold it several years later. My wife, who hated the Jeep idea, passed and I started dating a girlfriend that loves my Harley and loved the Jeep idea, so I traded the wife's car and one of my motorcycles in on a 2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon in Ocean Blue. 35s and wheels are coming to start it off with.
Welcome to the Jeep family. Sorry to hear about your loss.

Niffer

First Name
Jennifer
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sante Fe—Putting order in this weekend for Rubicon
I just ordered my 2021 manual JLRU yesterday!! I had to sell first Wrangler 16 years ago because-babies. Lol! The hubs just got himself a Gladiator (his first Jeep was a Scrambler) and it reminded me how much I loved them. I can’t wait to have the “his and hers” in my driveway again!
2BFEDF3A-6540-438F-98AA-06EC3B104643.jpeg

nickberkeley

First Name
Nicholas
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 2.0T
First time Jeep owner, new member here. Have had our '20 JLU Sahara 2.0T Billet Silver for just over a month now and almost a thousand miles racked up. My 3 girls roll three-wide in the back, with plenty of space and love every minute of it.

Jeep.jpeg

Movenpuck

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 2.0L T
First time Jeep owner, new member here. Have had our '20 JLU Sahara 2.0T Billet Silver for just over a month now and almost a thousand miles racked up. My 3 girls roll three-wide in the back, with plenty of space and love every minute of it.

Jeep.jpeg
congrats Nick

Advertisement

Advertisement