Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Brunowg

First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
Hello,
Just joined the forum but I am not new to Jeeps- first one was a 75 CJ5 with a 304 V8. I like to customize things but will resist doing too much since I want to commute with the Jeep.
New tires being installed today, Lift kit options being evaluated :).

IMG_0037_exported_7767544921254572665.jpg
IMG_0051_exported_3829046320326715568.jpg

Advertisement

WreckEm711

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport 6 speed (Out for delivery)
Hello,
Just joined the forum but I am not new to Jeeps- first one was a 75 CJ5 with a 304 V8. I like to customize things but will resist doing too much since I want to commute with the Jeep.
New tires being installed today, Lift kit options being evaluated :).
Great color choice! Welcome!

ShiftGear

First Name
Arthur
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Hey guys, new here and completely new to the Wrangler platform. I had a 2005 Tacoma TRD off road, 2011 Tacoma TRD Sport, 2016 Tacoma TRD off road and now I have decided to jump ship and try out Jeep. I ordered a 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon in Sting Grey. Hopefully it arrives by August. I'm really excited to just learn everything Jeep and browsing the potential of modifications is insane, didn't know so much was available. Tacoma never let me down and was very capable but I think this is next level for me and i'm pumped. Anyways, once I take delivery I will share some photos for sure. Cheers

Aggz

First Name
Alyssa
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 2006 HD XL1200 Custom
Hello,
I am both new to the forums and new to Jeep :)
Anxiously awaiting my 2020 Sting-Gray and getting lots of help from folks over on the JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking page.
Happy Friday everyone!
Welcome! Your Golden is precious!

Aggz

First Name
Alyssa
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara, 2006 HD XL1200 Custom
Hi, I'm Aggz. My very first vehicle was a white '89 YJ. It was handed down to me when i got my learners permit at 15 years old. My family sold it 2 years later! Always told myself one day i'll buy a brand new Jeep... Fast forward 15 years and here i am! Glad to be a part of the fam again!

XxsullyxX123

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Audi S4, 2020 Honda Pilot Touring
Hey folks, new member over here. Previously had a 2017 JKUR and was a member on WF.com, but for JL’s the community seems more active over here! Considering order a 2021 JLUR shortly, and loving The research. Ive flipped back and forth between sports sedans and Jeep over the past 5 years (‘15 Audi S4, ‘17 JKUR, ‘16 Audi S4, ’21 JLUR?). Its A disease, and i love it

sgtcmofo

First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-2020 Rubicon
Hello,

Joined the forums a while ago to get information on the new JLU when my wife and I were looking into getting one. She really wanted a Bikini pearl one, didn't care which model, just the color. After looking at a couple of dealerships because we couldn't order this color any more I found this one for her.

I've been customizing cars since I've owned them and thought my wife would enjoy her own car she could customize. Now to split the budget between jeep parts and Evo x parts :D.

By the way, she doesn't know she has it yet, This will be a birthday gift for her!

bluefin2.jpg

4.0joe

First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, 2016 528i
Hi all,

Been a longtime lurker but finally bit the bullet and joined the club! I had a 04 grand cherokee in school and have always missed it though this seems to help! Any wiser owners have any advice for how to keep the softtop windows scratch free, or is that a pipe dream?

IMG_20200623_181716.jpg

megglesmarie

First Name
Megan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Hi everyone!
Two weeks ago today I finally fulfilled my dream of having a Jeep Wrangler! I got a 2020 JLU sport s. I am super excited to start some mods but am not as well versed as I'd like to be so I'll be watching for some good tips!

IMG_20200610_172015_MP.jpg

ObtuseMeatball

First Name
Patrick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU
Hi everyone,

First time Jeep owner and can't believe how deep into the rabbit hole I've fallen already. We picked up a new JLU soft top a couple weeks ago and have fallen in love with it. I wanted something capable of "whatever", she wanted a convertible, and here we are! We both love it and can't wait to see what we can do. This site has been extremely helpful already, and I'm looking forward to seeing what else is possible.
IMG_20200626_132943.jpg

Movenpuck

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 2.0L Turbo
Hi everyone,

First time Jeep owner and can't believe how deep into the rabbit hole I've fallen already. We picked up a new JLU soft top a couple weeks ago and have fallen in love with it. I wanted something capable of "whatever", she wanted a convertible, and here we are! We both love it and can't wait to see what we can do. This site has been extremely helpful already, and I'm looking forward to seeing what else is possible.
IMG_20200626_132943.jpg
congrats, I also like running the soft top in Safari style.
good luck buddy

aro

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6
I'm back in the Jeep family after one year in a 2019 Tacoma Off Road... It was nice, very capable off road, but I realized I'm just not a truck guy. Not at all. Expensive lesson to learn...

Anyway... here is the new ride, untouched for now...

JLUR.JPG