Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Sacredsteel

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Unlimited
Hello everyone, new member here checking in. My name is Rick and I'm from Easton Ma. Just bought my first Jeep, a 2020 Sahara Unlimited and I love it. It's the first vehicle I ever bought in my 57 years that I am really excited about. I may have gotten lucky with the Punk'n color because it's what I wanted and this one was the only one around my area that I saw. Anyway, great site with a lot of nice looking rides.
Thanks for having me.
IMG_6297.JPG
Sponsored

JohnT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
4-minutemiles.weebly.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2-door
Long time lurker first time poster. Scored a great deal on a used Rubicon last October. Dealer said the guy bought it for his wife and she drove it around for bit and didnt like it so they traded it in. Her loss my gain : ) Luckily the original grill was still in the back. Probably why she traded it in cuz her ol man put that hideous grill on it LOL

Rubicon 2.jpeg

Rubicon 3.jpeg

Rubicon 1.jpeg
Way better with the original grille

OregonOffRoad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S
First post, 3rd Jeep (86 CJ-7, 95 YJ, and now a 2020 2D JL Sport S). Had a few years without a Jeep and been missing it. So good to be back. I've removed my back seat and now getting my JL ready for long weekend camping excursions and dune riding. Since pretty much all trails and dunes are closed in Oregon due to COVID-19 my weekends are in the garage wrenching on the mods, so not all bad these days.
2020 JL.jpg

Bradley Dee

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JK, 2015 Grand Cherokee, 2020 JLU
Hi my name is Brad. We are a Jeep family. I drive a 2010 JK Sahara daily. 3" lift on 33's. My wife has a 2015 Grand Cherokee diesel she drives daily. Our most recent addition is a JLU Rubicon which we took delivery of 2 days ago. Although I don't have it in my possession yet as its at my parents place because I wasn't able to travel to get it. Looking forward to getting it next week so the modifications can begin.

ToPar9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Altitude
Hello, my name is Tommy, and I drive a Wrangler. (19 JLU-Altitude-Sting-Grey)
I have had a Jeep problem only for the past few years, but it's progressively getting worse. My addiction started the fall of '17 with a Grand Cherokee. I wanted a Wrangler, but the comfort of the Cherokee drove me to drive a Jeep. Altitude Editions have been my Jeep of choice. I just don't like the flavor of chrome. Something about the matte black emblems, dark wheels, tint, etc., gives me an adrenaline high.
I combed many different dealerships within a 50-mile radius for months and months.
Then all of a sudden, there she was, similar color, same type, I had to go look.
It was Labor Day in Texas, a typical hot as hell early September day, but I had to go. The wife knew she had to let me go, as I had the Wrangler itch, Wrangler fever! I ran numbers, worked with my bank, received pre-approval, had the VIN number and drove to the dealership papers in hand. I'm a black and white, numbers guy. I had my notebook in hand, numbers broken down, trade-in value, out the door price, taxes, everything. I turned into a 9-year old on Christmas morning.
It was a less than desirable experience working with the dealership, but I had to have it. After many hours of back and forth, including 3-4 times of packing up my stuff and heading to the door, ultimately, I walked out of the dealership with a new set of keys.
(The experience at the dealership is a completely different thousand-word post, and I will spare you the details unless you really want to know)
Anyways, hello, I'm glad to be a part of this community. I've learned so much in the past few weeks, and completed mods I'd never think I could do. It's all because of this forum, DIY's, tips, tricks, and hangups.
Annnnnnnd I apologize for the long post, I can get long-winded at times, COVID-19 doesn't help.
Take Care!

**I apologize for my introduction analogy, after rereading what I typed, it may have been in poor taste**

One last thing, of all the emojis, high five, fist bump, hands up, thumbs down, how is the hand wave, Jeep wave, not included?!?!?
upload_2020-4-11_20-33-21.png

Sponsored

Outlawd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 punk'n Rubicon unlimited, 1968 Plymouth GTX, 1969 Coronet R/T 440 BDS 871 blower 900hp
Hello from the new guy from Iowa, my first 4 door Jeep absolutely love it! 2019 Rubicon Unlimited bought new 6 months ago.

jeep.jpg

Robnfl

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.0 Diesel - Firecracker Red
Occupation
Retired USN
Howdy all form East Tennessee. I just picked up my 2020 Firecracker Red Willys a few days ago. I'm moving up from a 2006 TJ, WOW what a BIG difference. Jeeps sure have come a long way since '06. By the way, I've got the TJ for sale if anyone is interested.

Hopefully our "stay-at-home" order will be lifted soon so I can put some miles on her.

See y'all on the road...or the trails.

Rob

Oh yeah, I just noticed that Jeep put skid plates under the fuel tank, transfer case and tranny, but not under the engine!? I would think that would be the first place they'd put a skid plate.

Willys.jpg
20200409_185019.jpg

Sholmberg0311

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T
Occupation
Adult baby sitter
Hello from central Pa. My JL and my buddies TJ . A little light wheeling on easter sunday. Have a great day everyone! Happy Easter . Stay Safe!

Semper FI

20200412_131620.jpg
20200412_130410.jpg

20200412_131752.jpg

rangerrotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Gosh, this is Jeep number...... 5. First car ever was a '93 Cherokee Country w/ 5spd. 1998 Wrangler Sahara. 2000 GC Laredo (POS). 2019 GC Overland (wife's current daily). 2018 JLU Sport S, my daily although I work from home so its the around town car. With the exception of the current cars, there were years between the first 3.

IMG_9120.jpg

Sponsored

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Long time lurker first time poster. Scored a great deal on a used Rubicon last October. Dealer said the guy bought it for his wife and she drove it around for bit and didnt like it so they traded it in. Her loss my gain : ) Luckily the original grill was still in the back. Probably why she traded it in cuz her ol man put that hideous grill on it LOL

Rubicon 2.jpeg

Rubicon 3.jpeg

Rubicon 1.jpeg
Hi Justin, yea I’m with you buddy. I find those “I’m mad” grills to be a little lame too.

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone, new member here checking in. My name is Rick and I'm from Easton Ma. Just bought my first Jeep, a 2020 Sahara Unlimited and I love it. It's the first vehicle I ever bought in my 57 years that I am really excited about. I may have gotten lucky with the Punk'n color because it's what I wanted and this one was the only one around my area that I saw. Anyway, great site with a lot of nice looking rides.
Thanks for having me.
IMG_6297.JPG
Welcome Rick and congrats, the Jeep’s beautiful. Wait until the weather breaks and you open that roof for the first time. You think you love it now?

KingFelixx

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue Saraha JLU
Checking in from outside Seattle. I got my JL Sahara last summer and have spent most of the Stay-at-home time upgrading with new wheels, tires, spare relocation and tailgate support and a front bumper. I'm contemplating some tube doors and a lift next. The lift has me a little intimidated because this is the first time I've really spent doing work on my own vehicle. I've spent nearly as much $$ on tools as i have on parts!.

IMG_20190728_111429.jpg
IMG_20200405_183130.jpg

Ruby Mike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler diesel
Checking in from outside Seattle. I got my JL Sahara last summer and have spent most of the Stay-at-home time upgrading with new wheels, tires, spare relocation and tailgate support and a front bumper. I'm contemplating some tube doors and a lift next. The lift has me a little intimidated because this is the first time I've really spent doing work on my own vehicle. I've spent nearly as much $$ on tools as i have on parts!.

IMG_20190728_111429.jpg
IMG_20200405_183130.jpg

Ruby Mike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler diesel
Hello everyone. I am Mike from down here in the mountains near San Diego. I just got the 2020 Jeep wrangler Rubicon diesel last march. So far love it. My first jeep was a 1973 cj5 bought new way back then. So far my wife hasn't been in the jeep, but hopefully she will soon. Only have had the jeep out once off road before everything got shut down. I took the name ruby Mike because I am Mike and have the ruby, lol. My plans are to upgrade the jeep with 2.5 inch MC game changer lift and 37 inch tires. All that pending having enough cash for it. Hopefully we can all get through this together.
Sponsored