Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Movenpuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 2.0L T
Hello all,
I’m Gustavo from Toronto, Canada.
After planing and saving for over an year I was finally able to afford (+ a lot of financing) an used 2018 JLU! It’s the only vehicle of my family of 4, so it will take us wherever we want. Neither me or my wife drive to work (we take transit), so the Jeep is just for errands and fun. We have several road trips planned (Florida this tear, then Antelope Canyon, Yellowstone, Vancouver...) and I also need to find some light off road trails around here. I’m very happy to get the Jeep of my dreams and grateful for all your help! I only joined the forum now, but I’ve been followed and learning a lot for A long time. I read over 1500 pages of “What do you do TO your Jeep today” topic! So many ideas...

5CD70E16-12F6-4B38-857D-D160D131727A.jpeg
Congrats and Enjoy your new adventures
Sponsored

Potatar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR (soon)
Hey all! New member to the forum and first post. I’ve owned 3 Jeeps - ‘03 TJ, 2007 JKU Sahara, and lastly a 2010 JKUR and I LOVED ALL of them. I have regretted not having one since 2013… I will be ordering a 2020 JLUR in the coming days and am crazy excited!!! I’ve browsed this forum for years and have learned quire a bit. I hope I can add value to this forum in the future.

Sponsored

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
I've been on the forum for awhile now and finally placed my order for a new JL last Monday (2/24). Now the waiting game begins - I do have a VIN number and they said they are scheduling the parts so it can be sequenced for production, whatever that means:).

Anyway - a Jeep has been on my bucket list since 1975 and I built a model of a CJ5. Appreciate everyone on this forum - it has provided me a ton of information and ideas, not to mention ordering options (where to for deals, etc).

parrotheadphan

First Name
Mike (aka Kirk)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Firecracker Red, 3.6l, 8 spd auto
Occupation
Digital arts & photography teacher
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone! Finally getting back to this group after being away for many months to due to work duties and life in general!

keepereg

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Hey all! Got my 2020 Rubicon back in November and love it. This forum has been amazing for getting ideas, seeing what others have done and just fun reading. Definitely helps kill plenty of hours at work :LOL:. Can wait for the spring to go top off doors off!

Genedog

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU
Wave..

About 15 years ago my wife and I rented a jeep wrangler on an excursion. It was 2 door red, no top, no doors driving down the beach. The most fun we ever had driving a vehicle. That was the day I was hooked.. since then I always wanted that feeling again. Fast Forward. October 2019 I put my order for my dream car and now I own a 2020 JLU Sahara, manual trans. and that feeling is back.. Cant wait for the summer..

72Blazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72BlazerCrawler 72Blazer12V 88SBDuramax 18JLUR
Occupation
SLP
New to the forum. Figured I’d post here being a new member since I posted parts for sale.

I’ve been wheeling for 20+ years starting with a single cab Toyota on 35s then moving to a ‘72 Blazer that slowly transformed into a built rock crawling machine. On my last trip out in April 2018, I grenaded the transmission housing by loading the rear suspension into a rock and having the front driveshaft rip apart the housing. :rock:

In May 2019 while laying in bed with the wife, I mentioned I was done with the whole dedicated rock crawler scene requiring a tow rig, double tools, trailer, etc. All my friends and family know I’ve always been a Jeep hater as could be told with my stickers on the Blazer :CWL: But on this particular night I made up my mind my kids were growing too quick and something that could be used more than once a year for mild wheeling and was new/ reliable had to be acquired. I had to pass on a new Denali Duramax to make this happen as well...always been a Duramax and Blazer guy. So what I was about to embark on was truly sacrilegious.

After many failed attempts and offers, I finally acquired the right fit 3 weeks ago. A 2018 JLUR. With a trip set for July to Colorado/ Utah with a group of JKs, it finally made things serious. I was committed to the trip and houses were booked.

I’ve wheeled all my life and always been a big part of who I am. I’m still not a full Jeep fan and I will not extend any type of Jeep wave....maybe a one finger salute :giggle: Deep down I’ll always be a first gen Blazer die hard owner and my future plans still include a 1ton Duramax daily driveable ‘70 Blazer. I will give Jeep this...my JLUR is plain badass. No complaints thus far. :rock::like: Plans are already in the works for a 2” and 37s.

Good board btw. I’ll continue surfing through the build threads.

EFAD1633-DF57-4316-ACDD-4EDFD1A31D51.jpeg

8A531210-F5D1-4840-B644-B88DB9C66B8C.jpeg

Sponsored

Rangerhughes

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon 2 door, 2020 Mercedes AMG 45, 2016 Jeep Cherokee, 2018 Dodge PW: 2017 Indian Chieftain
Joined the Forum last month after purchasing my new 2020 JLR, owned 6 jeeps over the years currently own a 2016 Cherokee Trailhawk I use to pull behind my Class A, JL is going to be pulled behind it as well. Main reason I purchased the jeep and purposely building for hunting.
aev lift.jpg
hunting.jpg

SPR Pumpkin Rubi

First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Website
skinny-pedal-racing.myshopify.com
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR, 04 TJ 1-Ton LS, 4400 U4
Occupation
Sell Jeep Parts
My name is Tripp Jernigan and I am new to the group. I have an 18' JLUR in pumpkin color. It's mostly a mall crawler with light wheeling in mind since i have some dedicated rigs for crawling. Changed out the bumpers, winch, and need to install my RCV's. Currently on 35" maxxis razor tires that I might put a 1" spacer in the front to level it since I got rid of the spare.

Other rigs:
- Current project - 1 ton tj - 6.0ls, cam, upping compression, intake, etc; front half and back falf; currie front housing using all 05+ sd parts in it; 10.5" rear; 6l80; atlas 3.0; arb's; 2.5" coilovers; rear tailing arms, etc

- Another project - 4400 solid axle ultra 4. Close to being done

- Something that runs - xp1000 with some stuff done to it

Shack

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hello everyone, I've been scouring this site for quite a while and finally decided to join. I want to thank you all for some fantastic info along the way. I bought my 2018 JLUR March 3/2018 and have been slow to do much other than a Spiderweb shade, Go Rhino RB10 steps, AAL Highlines,and little cosmetic stuff. Just dropped the $ for new rims and tires yesterday. Rims are XD837 20X10 WITH -18MM offset wrapped in Maxxis RAZR MT 37x13.50x20.

FB_IMG_1583540288448.jpg
Sponsored