Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

rockenrolla

First Name
Rock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Hey y'all, new member to the Wrangler family but not to the Jeep family. I have a 2000 Jeep Cherokee (clapped out edition) and a 2018 Jeep JL Sport. Currently stationed in Germany but originally from Texas. Look forward to learning more from y'all! Cheers!
Sponsored

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

New member checkin. I just ordered a JLUR to sit next to this beauty in my garage.

IMG_1744.jpeg
thats a beautifully done restoration! You know you have to post pictures with your new JLUR when it comes in!

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all, thought I should make a welcome post.
My wife just purchased a Rubicon this weekend that she is super excited about and of course wants to add some fun and function to it so here I am. I had a 1978 CJ7 with a factory V8 and automatic back in the early 90's when I lived in Lake Tahoe. The new Jeep has come a LOOONG way from that! We are both also motorcycle enthusiast and have a few other hobbies.

IMG_3180-XL.jpg

Jeepg1rl69

First Name
River
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited saraha JL
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone nice to meet you all, My name is River I am from Niagara Falls Canada I’ve always love jeeps and finally went out and bought myself 2019 jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sahara she is a beauty I have done a few little modifications but I’m now looking for a new front bumper back bumper tires and much more my name is River I am from Niagara Falls Canada I’ve always love jeeps and finally went out and bought myself 2019 jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sahara she is a beauty I have done a few little modifications but I’m now looking for a new front bumper back bumper tires and much more lol

Albertaktm

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys 2 Door Manual.
Occupation
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Howdy from Alberta. Purchasing a 2020 Sahara Unlimited Altitude next month. Sure is a lot different from my 1998 TJ!

Sponsored

Jhogan34

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler unlimited rubicon
Hey everybody! I’m new to this forum and to the Jeep world. I just bought a new wrangler unlimited rubicon, and I tell you what. I can’t believe I have never owned a Jeep I love this thing! Have already installed a 2.5in lift with teraflex 3.3 shocks with rough country side steps. Wow what difference those TF shocks made the Jeep feel and look. Hopefully I’ll be learning a lot on this forum!

A22FFF4F-3F0D-4A21-ABB1-1F13505744EE.jpeg

BCAB128F-6909-4709-966E-9B3CBBAE22FB.jpeg

Cthehentz

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Hello From Las Vegas, first time owner long time test driver... Over the past twenty years I have set out to buy a new jeep but never felt the connection including last month when I test drove a 10k 2017 Rubicon I just wasn't sold BUT then I drove the new JL and finally I am not just sold I bought a 2019 Rubicon Unlimited loaded with every option down to tan leather, this is the jeep I have been looking for. Will add photos later.

IMG_5367.jpeg

Christian72

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara 2,0 T-GDI (MY20)
Hello everyone,

Greetings from good old Germany.

I still do not own a Jeep Wrangler but it´s my intention to buy one this year.

During our last summer holidays in Italy my wife and me visited a dealer´s Jeep promotion on a street festival, just for fun.
“The next car we will buy is a such one”, she said to me after we had just entered a Jeep Wrangler. Wow.
Being always a car nerd my whole life long, I agreed.

Weeks later, back in Germany, we test drove a JL Unlimited Sahara 2.0 and felt in love with this car.

Currently, our fun cars are a Corvette C4 and a C6. Something totally different, I know.

I still struggle a little bit with the decision, if my first Jeep shall become a JLU Sahara or a JLU Rubicon.

I hope to share some useful information here.

Sponsored

Hobo

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL Unlimited Rubicon
Hello everyone nice to meet you all, My name is River I am from Niagara Falls Canada I’ve always love jeeps and finally went out and bought myself 2019 jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sahara she is a beauty I have done a few little modifications but I’m now looking for a new front bumper back bumper tires and much more my name is River I am from Niagara Falls Canada I’ve always love jeeps and finally went out and bought myself 2019 jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sahara she is a beauty I have done a few little modifications but I’m now looking for a new front bumper back bumper tires and much more lol
Post pics!

Movenpuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 2.0L T
Hello everyone,
I'm from New York and just recently became a member of the family with a black 2020 JLUR. Came from an Infinity QX60 and before that I've driven grand Cherokees and Pathfinders. I can honestly say that I'm very pleased with my Wrangler and dont think I'm going anywhere else in the future.

happy jeeping everyone

If anyone wants a laugh its only been 3 weeks and I already have 2 issues, shes going back to the dealer for rectification.

1- 10 mins after taking delivery I got a message that the front driver signal light is out. I've checked and replaced the bulb, no help. Then I realized the DRL is also out on the same side.
2- I have 2 different fenders installed. I have a Rubicon fender on the passenger side and what looks like a regular fender on the driver side, I dont know if that is a reason why the turn and drl lights dont work.
Has anyone else heard or have this happen to them?
20200127_192409.jpg

Last edited:

BadAssBumbleBee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Rubicon, 2010 Callaway SC572 Camaro SS
Hello everyone,
I'm from New York and just recently became a member of the family with a black 2020 JLUR. Came from an Infinity QX60 and before that I've driven grand Cherokees and Pathfinders. I can honestly say that I'm very pleased with my Wrangler and dont think I'm going anywhere else in the future.

happy jeeping everyone

If anyone wants a laugh its only been 3 weeks and I already have 2 issues, shes going back to the dealer for rectification.

1- 10 mins after taking delivery I got a message that the front driver signal light is out. I've checked and replaced the bulb, no help. Then I realized the DRL is also out on the same side.
2- I have 2 different fenders installed. I have a Rubicon fender on the passenger side and what looks like a regular fender on the driver side, I dont know if that is a reason why the turn and drl lights dont work.
Has anyone else heard or have this happen to them?
20200127_192409.jpg

Damn, it looks like you got one of the Friday afternoon special builds LOL

In all seriousness, your dealer really should have caught the two different front fenders during PDI.

Did you buy your Jeep new or was it used?

Movenpuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 2.0L T
Damn, it looks like you got one of the Friday afternoon special builds LOL

In all seriousness, your dealer really should have caught the two different front fenders during PDI.

Did you buy your Jeep new or was it used?
2020 leased, a couple of factors messed me up.
1 - we use a leasing company at work so I picked it up from their office not the dealer.
2- this is my first wrangler so I wasnt familiar enough to know at quick glance that the fenders were off
3 - I was too excited to even notice, LOL
Sponsored

Last edited: