Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

MikelMD

First Name
Mikel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JLU
Occupation
Principal Sales Engineer, Public Sector
Hi All,

Placed the order for my JLU - Pumk'n and need to wait...... :( On the plus side, once she is here, she will be my third Jeep! My first two (CJ-7's) were the first vehicles I owned (many moons ago) and I look forward to stepping back in time!
Sponsored

presa_dad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
New to the forum but not new to Jeeps in general. Owned a few CJ's over the years and just acquired an '18 JL Rubicon. Looking forward to learning from the community.

Whiskeybiskit

First Name
Donny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL wrangler sport s
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Everyone,
Been hanging around the forum for awhile now checking things out. I`ve got a 2019 sport s 2dr granite crystal, previous jeep was a jku sport. Learning some good info on here.

Donny

BRuby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-A Benz-A Porsche-M Subie-M
Hey All, very new to the Jeep brand. So far loving the Ruby. This was taken on the second day of ownership while doing some back country mtn FSR exploring. My test drive was on a single track rock crawling trail down a very bouldered steep incline a week earlier trying out the lockers/sway disconnect/hill descent and suspension system. Very fun and no doubt a super capable vehicle. Kudos FCA on the new JL design.
116AA47B-6408-4A54-81C3-1B03F86B7584.png

Sponsored

boilerwrangler

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all- Thanks for adding me I into the group. This looks like the place for information on just about anything Jeep. I am going to close the deal on my new 2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude tomorrow. I previously owned a 1978 CJ 7 and a 1990 Jeep “Woody” Wagoneer.

Rubicon20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Glad to join the forum, just got my 2020 Rubicon.
Love this thing but I can already tell this place will give me mod fever. Lots of useful info too here.
First JEEP for me and looking forward to learning all about them and making it “my own”.

38A43947-2E70-428E-A7DF-20B9C823BBBD.jpeg

Sponsored

aultimus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Hello World... new Jeep Wrangler JL member here. Just purchased a new 2020 Wrangler a few weeks back and wanted to join the community. This is my second Jeep... I had a 1997 Jeep Wrangler waay back in the day and had a love/hate relationship with it. Loved the way it looked and all the fun it provided... but hated the power-plant... it was the terribly under powered 4-cylinder and was prone to exhaust leaks around the exhaust manifold... but she looked good!

The new 2020 Wrangler is a beauty... and V6 powered and a hardtop! She is almost exactly what I wanted... only thing I missed was the whole Keyless/Proximity locks not being available on the Sport model... but hopefully we'll have some aftermarket options to address that oversight...

Anyway... glad to be here... will take a look around and educate myself on these wonderful new Jeeps... love it!!!

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
Grateful to have found and joined this forum! It is so much more active and helpful than other forums I've been involved with. When I first joined this forum, I posted the same thread in both this and a previous forum. This forum had overwhelming responses with comments and opinions, while the previous forum had nothing but "crickets".

Derek242

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Tundra Platinum
Hey all, Been reading and researching on the forums and internet for about a month now and I’m ready to pull the trigger on a new wrangler. Currently I drive a Toyota Tundra Crewmax Platinum, but I’m ready to step it up to a Jeep. I had a rental JLU Sport for about two weeks a month ago and I’m sold on it!
Sponsored