Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

StephenM

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR and 2016 JKUS
NE Florida as well... where did you end up getting yours from?
Got mine from Davis up in Yulee where I am. This is the 4th Jeep, 3rd Wrangler, I got from them. I am only about 6 miles from the dealership so it makes things rather convenient for me.
Sponsored

Jorts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR
Got mine from Davis up in Yulee where I am. This is the 4th Jeep, 3rd Wrangler, I got from them. I am only about 6 miles from the dealership so it makes things rather convenient for me.
I ended up getting mine from the Arlington dealership, after an unsuccessful trip to the Jax mega-dealer off 295

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Aldo in Bellingham, WA, here. I have owned many Wranglers before, a mix of Rubicons and Saharas, 2 and 4 doors, manuals and automatics.

Got my NEW 2018 JLU a week ago. Overall I am happy with my purchase: the fit-and-finish looks rich and feels expensive. However, the head unit started giving problems already.

Looking forward to participating on here.

Here she is the day I picked her up at the dealership
nc_oc=AQn2VLrn1gFJE1ALVESmZCxkh4olZksPV8elDWASJhWVkV8jIB3hSQ7Nzff4-Az8SZM&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Last edited:

Cbacon

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
New Jeep owner here. We'll it's really my wife's, but I get to drive, modify, and clean it. Went off roading at a little course someone has set up where we live. Really cool. Have already learned alot from this forum.
Corey

IMG_20191116_111946.jpg

IMG_20191116_113433.jpg

Sponsored

Mud Yapster

First Name
Mud Yapster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Just joined the forum and wanted to say Hello. I'm looking forward to learning and getting info on building out new Jeep. So thanks in advance for all the advise.
We got our 1st Jeep a couple weeks ago (2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 3.6 A8 4 door black) and love it. Since we live 10 miles from the closest town we know all the back roads and pig trails. We keep having to go back to town for more gas. LOL
The wife ordered some rock sliders and we are waiting on those to be here this week. We have also notice to not be out after dark in this thing since the head lights are so bad so that's our next issue to solve. We have a lot of things we are going to add to this beast soon. Happy trails and I'm looking forward to this forum and learning.

Micky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
New owner. From Virginia and have a 2018 Sport S. Hoping to have a lot of fun with this. Currently stock, looking to lift and add bigger tires

20190928_161409.jpg

tk1700

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Altitude, 2021 JLUR, 2016 Tundra
Been a Jeeper since early 80's. Owned several CJ's and bought my first Wrangler about 2 years ago, 2007 2dr Rubicon. Liked it so much just bought a 2019 JLU for wifes daily driver. Live in the mountains of NM and enjoy exploring.

Rubidream

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Rubicon Unlimited
Hello JL wranglers!! Just purchased my first ever Jeep Wrangler. What a dream come true for me. It’s a 2018 JLU Rubicon in fire cracker red. I’m loving it. Been lurking the forums for a bit and wanted to finally say hi and introduce myself.

F6B6E278-0251-4245-B7CA-F841FD46EAD9.png

Sponsored

BK from SD

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Hello everyone! Long time lurker and first post here. I'm currently waiting for my 2020 JLUR to be built. Thanks to all for the advice and info here on the forum it made the buying/ordering process very easy and has me super pumped to go on some adventures with my little boy. Thanks again everyone!

364pipeguy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon / 1971 CJ-6
Occupation
retired Steamfitter
Hi all,
I just joined this forum, but i've been jeeping since 1965. Just bought a '19 JLUR and these new jeeps are great. My 1st jeep was an old MB that my friends and I went everywhere in the socal desert. Then I built a '71 CJ6 that went through all the hammer trails. After a long bout with sandrails and boats, I got back into jeeps with a '75 CJ5 and now the rubicon. I must say this new jeep is the way I would build a jeep to go where I go. Sorry no pics but I have'nt figured that out yet.

ScoobySnacks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Beater, 2020 Sahara JLU
Vehicle Showcase
“The name's Francis Sawyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.” Hey all. This intro forum has that barracks introduction vibe from Stripes going on (at least to me), so I couldn’t resist. :) Anyway, my name is Carl - not Francis and like many before me, long time lurker and new poster. I just ordered my very first Wrangler (Sahara) from Leon at Criswell. I chose the Sahara, because it will be the family’s all weather daily pavement pounder (I don’t do malls -lol). I really hope to get her into her element at some point though. In the meantime I plan on making her my own and this site is the best place to go for that. Y’all have a ton of knowledge and are so willing to share. Over time, as I acquire/absorb information, I’m hoping to share as well.

BikiniblueLO

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sahara Bikini Pearl
Hey everyone. I’m a newb to Wranglers. This is my first... a 2020 Bikini Pearl Sahara. Already put a few mods on it, 33” tires with 20s and some Oculus Bi-led headlights, plastidipped the grill
Black because I’m not a fan of the silver.

DFFE600E-B87C-49EB-B663-44A9B9D866AA.jpeg

amnesiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S
“The name's Francis Sawyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.” Hey all. This intro forum has that barracks introduction vibe from Stripes going on (at least to me), so I couldn’t resist. :) Anyway, my name is Carl - not Francis and like many before me, long time lurker and new poster. I just ordered my very first Wrangler (Sahara) from Leon at Criswell. I chose the Sahara, because it will be the family’s all weather daily pavement pounder (I don’t do malls -lol). I really hope to get her into her element at some point though. In the meantime I plan on making her my own and this site is the best place to go for that. Y’all have a ton of knowledge and are so willing to share. Over time, as I acquire/absorb information, I’m hoping to share as well.
Lighten up, Francis!!
Sponsored