Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

amnesiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S
Hey everyone,

Just picked up my '18 Hellayella JLU Sport S with the 6 speed yesterday and already loving it. It's pretty basic - only option is the S package and the hard top but it's a nice place to be and looks awesome. Other cars in the fleet are a Forester XT and a Mazda3 hatch, so the Jeep is now our family convertible/fun car after we sold our first-gen Miata on Wednesday. No serious mod plans now besides maybe picking up some take-off Sahara side steps or Rubicon rock sliders and definitely need to get a soft top.

I'm in northeast Ohio and new to Jeeps/off-roading so if anyone has ideas for a newbie-friendly off-road venues to recommend or just want to meet up, shoot me a PM!
Also in NE Ohio and just got a new Wrangler.

would be interested in nearby areas to off road, especially for newbs. Let me know what you find out!
Sponsored

brewskisteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2001 Ford F350 4x4 crew cab 7.3L diesel
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Howdy man! Sorry been on the road a lot driving... work driving that is :( Anyway those are KMC XD 137 FMJ wheels, and Milestar Patagonia 38x13.5x17 tires.
Hey Phunkz no worries, I appreciate the reply with the details. I'm always looking for wheel tire combinations that look good with Ocean Blue. I'm not ready to get any, but save these details for the future when I can afford them :fingerscrossed:

AAMC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 WJ (gone), 97' LX450, '97 Land Cruiser, '17 MB-AMG C63s Cabrio, ‘20 JLUR on order
Occupation
I fix people
Just checking in from Indiana. Last Jeep was a built WJ, 8” Clayton long arm lift, 44/60, 241HD, Klune Goliath box, and other stuff. Currently have a built FZJ80, and a stock, locked LX450. While waiting on the next iteration of the M4, I decided to order a JLUR from Criswell. Will be a daily, but throwing on an AEV 2.5” lift, Metal Cloak track bars, AEV Borahs on 37’s, and a regear to 4.88. Should have the JLUR here in about 2 weeks. Excited for my first Wrangler!

00695933-B028-4467-A8D5-D28BC29AA99D.jpeg

9ACF4B6D-CD51-459E-8441-00B7AE6DC439.jpeg

F3261743-B5FE-4D09-AB32-B8BAA269A89A.jpeg

7B89779C-1BCD-4433-96A2-77A75B4A72EB.jpeg

2F5BDB21-A60C-4D83-81AD-FEA955992090.jpeg

DFlannery2A

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 392
Occupation
Police Officer, Firefighter, EMT, ARFF
Checking in from Kentucky. Purchased my sting-gray JLUR 3.6 in May. Pretty basic for the most part. LOD destroyer sliders, Borla rock climber exhaust, S&B intake, warn low grille guard, Mopar grab handles. Ripped the hard top off immediately when i got it. During the warm months I run it with no top, Mopar tube doors, and CMM side mirrors. During the cooler months i use a Mopar soft top. Warn platinum winch on the way with the F55 Ultrahook. Just waiting on Mopar to release the winch mounts. Anyway, since May i have used this forum for Jeep research. Any questions just ask.

IMG_3195.jpg

Last edited:

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone,

Just picked up my '18 Hellayella JLU Sport S with the 6 speed yesterday and already loving it. It's pretty basic - only option is the S package and the hard top but it's a nice place to be and looks awesome. Other cars in the fleet are a Forester XT and a Mazda3 hatch, so the Jeep is now our family convertible/fun car after we sold our first-gen Miata on Wednesday. No serious mod plans now besides maybe picking up some take-off Sahara side steps or Rubicon rock sliders and definitely need to get a soft top.

I'm in northeast Ohio and new to Jeeps/off-roading so if anyone has ideas for a newbie-friendly off-road venues to recommend or just want to meet up, shoot me a PM!
Welcome!

For off reading check out Southington off road park, they are in Garrettsville and are open the first weekend of every month. There is a group that meets up most months. Check out the Great Lakes forum for more information.

Sponsored

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
Also in NE Ohio and just got a new Wrangler.

would be interested in nearby areas to off road, especially for newbs. Let me know what you find out!
Welcome!

For off reading check out Southington off road park, they are in Garrettsville and are open the first weekend of every month. There is a group that meets up most months. Check out the Great Lakes forum for more information.

tatltael

First Name
Suneel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited JL
Hey guys,

I'm checking in from India. I'm not sure if there's anyone else on these forums from here but I'm excited to be a part of the community.

Just bought my first Jeep! I've been dreaming of a Wrangler since before I can remember and finally picked up a new JLU.
I absolutely love it so far and I cannot wait to get into some gnarly adventures with this bad boy.

wrangava.jpg

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
Hey guys,

I'm checking in from India. I'm not sure if there's anyone else on these forums from here but I'm excited to be a part of the community.

Just bought my first Jeep! I've been dreaming of a Wrangler since before I can remember and finally picked up a new JLU.
I absolutely love it so far and I cannot wait to get into some gnarly adventures with this bad boy.

wrangava.jpg

Tatltael, I am from Sydney Australia. Your Jeep looks great! Which model is it?

tatltael

First Name
Suneel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited JL
Tatltael, I am from Sydney Australia. Your Jeep looks great! Which model is it?
Thanks Joe!

We don't get options or trims here. Just one model called the Wrangler Unlimited. From the spec sheet it looks like it's basically a fully loaded EU spec 2.0 L Turbo Sahara with SelecTrac + LSD. It comes with leather interiors, 8 in Uconnect, premium audio, LED package, dual top package,

amnesiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S
Welcome!

Thanks!

I’ve heard great things about Southington. Will definitely check it out.

I’m also going to keep looking to see if I can find something a little closer to Cleveland.

Sponsored

Larrymuld

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi,
Picked up my 2020 JLUR last week. This is my second Unlimited, I had a 2005 LJ that I got rid of for my wife’s van and last week we got rid of the van for the new Jeep. I could not be happier!

EB0CBE51-F462-4354-9D8D-214F597C6820.jpeg

Last edited:

StephenM

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR and 2016 JKUS
Checking in from NE Florida. Previously had a 16 JK and a 16 JKU Sahara. Last Friday, I traded in the JK and picked up a 2020 JLU Rubicon. So far, it seems like this was a wise choice. I will miss the old guy but looking forward to the new adventures.

IMG_4244.JPG

Jorts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR
NE Florida as well... where did you end up getting yours from?
Sponsored