Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

amnesiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S
Been lurking here for a few weeks.

This forum has been a great resource for learning about Jeeps.

My Jeep is being built right now, hoping to have it in the next week or so.

Thanks to everyone who contributes around here!
Sponsored

Buttercup 3.0

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR 2012 JK
Seems like membership is growing nicely lately but I didn't see an intro thread, so I'll start!

I'm Rob from NY. I daily a Grand Cherokee and got a project TJ SE that I've had for years and will hopefully keep forever. Was considering a JKU as a weekend outdoor activity car for the family, but figured the JL Unlimited is right around the corner so why not wait. Happy to be here for the last few months following all the great news and coverage of the JL Wrangler.
I’m Shawn and I’m From the DFW area in Texas the wife and I have our own jeeps hers is a black 2012 JK called buttercup I have a 2015 JKUR called Nevrdun I’ve thrown the book at these 2 jeeps we love wheelin but have a 2019 T@B 320 Boondock Edge we struggle to pull so they are both for sale and we just ordered a punkin JLUR Diesel with max tow loaded no leather.

A73E0D7F-FF17-43C1-AAF7-343C7983F5AD.jpeg

5B23D153-CBF6-41E9-B81D-473043798E69.jpeg

A8F0494B-B4C7-4672-B2D2-6B37D8F8E952.jpeg

11ABC78C-0166-4249-9DB2-5930E6BEAF14.jpeg

FC11650B-7B5F-469D-929D-09AA39979E56.jpeg

JohnAinVA

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for 2021 Jeep Wrangler S MT
Been lurking here for a few weeks.

This forum has been a great resource for learning about Jeeps.

My Jeep is being built right now, hoping to have it in the next week or so.

Thanks to everyone who contributes around here!
Congrats!! Looking forward to pictures!

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
I just picked up a 19 Unlimited Safari today that I was able to come to terms on. It’s firecracker red and we’re looking forward to getting onto a trail soon.

I wouldn’t have noticed as much if I hadn’t driven another, a 2020, but this one has more of a dead spot in the steering. Only about 1/2” like an older truck with a steering gearbox. The other drove like any other vehicle these days. Should I have a dealer check it out? I’m giving my wife and daughter a heads up about it.

Reno Wrangler

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Greetings All,

I want to send out a big THANK YOU to everyone who contributes to the forums. I have been lurking since the JL’s came out. I have been able to find the answer to every question I have had without the need to post. I used what I learned here to get a good deal on a new Rubicon! Very excited.

Sponsored

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I just picked up a 19 Unlimited Safari today that I was able to come to terms on. It’s firecracker red and we’re looking forward to getting onto a trail soon.

I wouldn’t have noticed as much if I hadn’t driven another, a 2020, but this one has more of a dead spot in the steering. Only about 1/2” like an older truck with a steering gearbox. The other drove like any other vehicle these days. Should I have a dealer check it out? I’m giving my wife and daughter a heads up about it.
Hi Daniel,
We're sorry to hear about your experience with your new JL. If you decide to visit the dealer, please keep us updated. If additional assistance is needed, our team is available via PM!
Alex
Jeep Cares

brewskisteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2001 Ford F350 4x4 crew cab 7.3L diesel
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Howdy all! I’m Jack and I finally got the Jeep I’ve been wanting for about 20 years and am super stoked about it! No beginner when it comes to off-roading but 1st time Jeep owner. Looking forward to some good convos on these forums and to maybe meeting some folks out here in Arizona for some adventures. The build has just begun but it’s definitely under way!

9F34FD8A-919E-4E80-B710-8CE2949D98CA.jpeg

94A5DFDA-AEA5-427D-8DB6-C3D7050E3153.jpeg
Like your Jeep, it's a Sweet ride! I really like your tires and rims, can you tell me the brand of both and sizes?

SwissSteph

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.swissjeepjl.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon - Hella Yella - 2.2 Diesel
Vehicle Showcase
Good morning, everyone,

My English being very bad (even worse, unfortunately), I have to translate (in both directions) the messages. Please excuse my mistakes, I will do my best to participate modestly with my experiences.

See you soon,
Steph

Sponsored

Phunkz

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door
Vehicle Showcase
Like your Jeep, it's a Sweet ride! I really like your tires and rims, can you tell me the brand of both and sizes?
Howdy man! Sorry been on the road a lot driving... work driving that is :( Anyway those are KMC XD 137 FMJ wheels, and Milestar Patagonia 38x13.5x17 tires.

Ryder

First Name
Dian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unlimited Sahara 2019
Hello there. This is my 6th Jeep and first base model purchased about 5 months ago. Love this forum but I'm not used to posting so please forgive any screw up. Non technical - just in it for the ride. There are a lot of Jeeps in the PNW which amounts to a whole lotta wavin' going on. :) Happy trails.

SRQgunner

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimted Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Same here. I've always wanted a Jeep, and by the time I have enough saved up it will put me right around when the JK production ends and the JL will start up. I've been watching anything and everything JL, and I can't wait until what I believe to be January to see the beast in the flesh. Hoping to pick a late JK or ideally a JL early 2018.
Vacationed in Southern Utah last week. Beautiful and OH MY GOSH! not much traffic compared to west coast Florida. On the way home from vacay we actually discussed moving to Utah. Rented a Jeep and enjoyed it so much I came home a purchased one.

SRQgunner

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimted Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Howdy, names Rusty or Russ. Checking in from central west coast Florida. I came here to learn more about the Jeep culture and the people who enjoy the culture. Last week my wife and I rented a Jeep 4 door as we vacationed in Vegas, Az and southern Utah. Loved driving it so much I bought a 2018 CPO JLU Sport S loaded with upgrades (loving the Alpine 552W sound system)

emptyminded42

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellayella JLU Sport S 6MT, Forester XT
Occupation
Engineer
Hey everyone,

Just picked up my '18 Hellayella JLU Sport S with the 6 speed yesterday and already loving it. It's pretty basic - only option is the S package and the hard top but it's a nice place to be and looks awesome. Other cars in the fleet are a Forester XT and a Mazda3 hatch, so the Jeep is now our family convertible/fun car after we sold our first-gen Miata on Wednesday. No serious mod plans now besides maybe picking up some take-off Sahara side steps or Rubicon rock sliders and definitely need to get a soft top.

I'm in northeast Ohio and new to Jeeps/off-roading so if anyone has ideas for a newbie-friendly off-road venues to recommend or just want to meet up, shoot me a PM!
Sponsored