Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Antioch

First Name
Antioch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2.0
Occupation
disabled/retired
antioch here. just picked up my 2020 sport s with the 2.0 yesterday. looking forward to being involved with the forum. =D

jeep.jpg

ScubaSigGuy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JlUR, 2018 Raptor, 2018 GT350R, 2015 BMW 1200GS Adventure
Hello, I am new to this forum. I'm about to order a JLUR, probably in silver.

I am probably parting with my 2013 JKUR (pictured), with just over 30K miles on here.

I have previously owned a Black 94 YJ, a 99 Chili Pepper Red TJ, a Silver 2001 Anniversary Edition (which i wish i still had), and a Silver 2003 Rubicon.

I'm looking forward to participating here, and hope to see you on the trail.

photo_zps25c75627.jpg

Elusive YETI

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU Rubicon
I have had many cars, trucks and motorcycles. Of them all, I love Jeep the best. Nothing better for summer, winter and exploring. I am on my 3rd one now with a 2019 JLU Rubicon and it is a dream to drive!

Sponsored

Phunkz

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door
Vehicle Showcase
Howdy all! Iā€™m Jack and I finally got the Jeep Iā€™ve been wanting for about 20 years and am super stoked about it! No beginner when it comes to off-roading but 1st time Jeep owner. Looking forward to some good convos on these forums and to maybe meeting some folks out here in Arizona for some adventures. The build has just begun but itā€™s definitely under way!

9F34FD8A-919E-4E80-B710-8CE2949D98CA.jpeg

94A5DFDA-AEA5-427D-8DB6-C3D7050E3153.jpeg

ecentric

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 2.0 Ocean Blue
Hey all!

Been (mostly) lurking here for a bit now, and figured I'd say my hellos.

My name's Matt, and I used to have a lot of fun with a TJ that I bought new in 2000. Totalled it 9 years ago (on a highway, oddly enough), and chose to drive something more sensible for a while.

I should be putting my order in on a JLUR this week, and I'm damn near giddy about it.

Here's a shot from the dumb old days for you to laugh about. The landing was surprisingly smooth, 38 feet downrange.
10400075_1114020686492_5089037_n.jpg

trekkin

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saving to buy a JL Rubicon
Hello All, I'm Steve from Australia, I'm an avid 4wder I've been mostly offroading Suzuki's and now I have a family a Nissan GU Patrol with some lift and 35" tires.
I have never previously considered a Jeep until I saw the JL Rubicon, I took one for a drive and I was hooked. So currently in the process of selling anything that isn't bolted down to buy a JL in 2020

I would like to learn as much as possible about them before I buy.

Sponsored

AndyMcConnell

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLUR, 2018 Entegra Insignia 44R
Vehicle Showcase
Hey folks - Been on here for a couple of months now learning and planning, and pulled the trigger on ordering a 2020 Sting Gray Unlimited Rubicon on 9/11, which has now arrived at the dealership already. I am going to go crazy waiting to get it now, as we full-time in our RV and are not even in Florida, where it was delivered yet! Cannot get down there for a couple more weeks, so while waiting we have a few upgrades going on:
Mopar Lift, 18 inch Mopar black wheels and 35 inch Duratrac tires. Also adding a Rock Hard bumper for towing the Jeep behind the RV, and adding Rancho adjustable track bars front and rear to straighten things out with the lift.

These forums have been awesome in helping me find the awesome 7% below invoice deal on the order (ordered through Lakeland Jeep in Florida, which has been awesome to work with!), as well as determining what is needed with the lift and other details.

I will also be pulling the trigger on the Coverking Topliner hard top liner for those wondering how it is, so I will report on here what it is like once that is on in a few weeks.

Been driving a 2015 Cherokee Trailhawk for over 4 years now, and we lifted that and put on bigger tires, but all that did was make me want to go bigger and better, so the Wrangler was inevitible!!

See you guys and gals on the trails!

Andy

EssDub

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Firecracker Red
Just thought I would drive up and say hello....
I picked up my 2020 Rubicon a few weeks back and couldnā€™t be happier. This was tonightā€™s sunset with Castle Rock in the background. Now time to get back home and get my Tri-tip off my pellet grill.

82D05672-DCFD-40D2-BF4F-A18540BE7D8E.jpeg
61DBF3B8-8335-47B1-9184-C0E6C08E21EF.jpeg

First Name
Lidio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR
Hello!

Iā€™m Lidio and Iā€™m from California. I owned a JK but traded in to a JL this year. Been using the forum for lots of help doing my own things to it. Thanks guys!

Foster_WV

First Name
Foster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ & JLU
885F9A4B-B7DA-4492-A111-ACFE0185A126.jpeg
Great site been snooping finally signed up today to ask some ā€œnewbā€ questions... not new to jeeps just clueless w the JL. From WV and hopefully picking up our new JLU next week.

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
Hi Everyone, Rico here! I am back in my 6th Jeep (well almost) Tomorrow I pick up a new to me 2018 2 door loaded Rubicon in deep ocean blue with 10,000 miles on OD......I feel like a kid at Christmas! Will post back with pics when I get home. I Have been reading all posts about issues and things to look out for but in the end I know I will spend a lot of time building it out to my specific needs and taste. My past Jeeps were a Red TJ then a Cream YJ Sahara next a Yellow JK sport then a Steel blue JK Rubicon unlimited, and the last one was an MW3 Black Rubicon. I uploaded a pic of last one, I think that was as clean as it ever was and I'm glad I took a pic of her. Hope to learn and share info with all of you....Happy Motoring!

IMG_1237.jpg
Sponsored