Sponsored

Members old and new -- check in and wave hello!

Fireguywalters

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
New member here. Got my 2021 Jeep Rubicon from one of the members here. (I’ll let him come forth if he wants). He put together a great JL with a lot of extras. Not looking the go nuts with it! Just some mild modes. Thanks for the add!

IMG_3041.jpeg
Sponsored

jbcrane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21.JLU.6MT.GCM.35.4.88.ZEON12
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technical/Indstrial 3D Animator
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome Kirk. Nice looking Jeep. Love that blue. And in Utah you should find plenty of fun stuff to run over.

kkzonie

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubicon 3.6L Sarge Green
Occupation
IT Enterprise & Cloud Architect
Hello from Arizona/Oregon. Here's my 2021 Rubicon. Been getting some value from this forum for some time now, so thought I would join officially and contribute where I can. A few pics of our green machine.

Best,
kkzonie

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_8050

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_1922
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_1920
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_1912
Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_1929

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! IMG_1925

JLBrudy

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 2 Door JK, 2022 2 Door JL, 2023 Gladiator
Greetings from Northern Colorado

New to the forum but not entirely new to Jeeps or offroading. Rode a 2008 FJ Crusier for 15 years then the wife decided to buy a new 2023 Gladiator about a year ago. After getting to know her JT, I decided it wasn't fair that she had all the fun, so I brought a 2013 2 door JK Rubicon. I fell in love with both the Gladiator and the JK so I recently decided that I needed a 2022 2 door JL Ribicon with only 6,000 miles that I found at great price. Now I 'm Jeep poor but lovin every minute.

We are looking forward to learning from all the experience here and thanks in advance for help with questions on my almost new JL..

Brad & Judy

Sponsored

slojinPA

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler Sport S
Hey all!

Jeff here, in Pennsylvania. Got myself a 2024 Wrangler Sport S in the seemingly elusive Bikini...it was quite an effort to locate and secure one. But where there's a will, there's a way and now it's mine. Happy to be here.

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 2

Captain Morgan

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Hi all, I just bought a stripped down Sport that someone ordered and backed out on. Got a great deal and a great Jeep I think. My wife and I have wanted one since we were married but never had the ability to make it happen. Now, I’m even thinking of adding another to the fleet (his/hers). I plan on just mildly building it as a light off-roader/Florida cruiser. I’m looking forward to learning from all of you and drawing on your experience. Thanks for having me! 👋🏼

IMG_2171.jpeg

IMG_2170.jpeg

Captain Morgan

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Hey all
I'm Issac from DFW Texas and today I officially joined to the Wrangler family after trading BRZ.
I read and learned a lot from here so big thank you for all the community members for sharing the knowledge and info!

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20240322_162140

Jeep Wrangler JL Members old and new -- check in and wave hello! 20240322_162140
Congrats and welcome! I love Earl Grey.
Sponsored