Meet Warthog!

Runningman20

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dart
Picked this up last month from Darius Skinner and Jacob Petikas at Crown Cars in the Columbus Oh area. Super smooth transaction and no games in finance. I get the employee discount so not sure what they are able to do otherwise but definitely recommend them. I'm undecided between Warthog and Thunderbolt though.......

Jeep.jpg
Sponsored

Sponsored

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
Disgraceful lol. I worked on the A-10 in the Air Force, loved that thing. The grey reminds me of it
This! Plus naming it in the thread title secured warthog for me. Even if you change the name I'll always call it warthog.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRT!

ColoradoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Picked this up last month from Darius Skinner and Jacob Petikas at Crown Cars in the Columbus Oh area. Super smooth transaction and no games in finance. I get the employee discount so not sure what they are able to do otherwise but definitely recommend them. I'm undecided between Warthog and Thunderbolt though.......

Jeep Wrangler JL Meet Warthog! A10KeyFob
The blue is a cool touch.

Sponsored

wchevron

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT, 2020 JLU
The blue color does look nice with it. I saw a red 4xe with the blue accents. Didn't look good at all.

OllieChristopher

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC 2WD Sierra, 4.3, NV3500, 3:73/TruTrac
Disgraceful lol. I worked on the A-10 in the Air Force, loved that thing. The grey reminds me of it
Those aircraft and pilots are the coolest!! The kids and I always got a wing wave from the pilots when we were at Dumont Dunes!!