MD Dealer Service Recommendation

SouthCo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Billet Silver Sahara
Looking to visit a dealer to get the steering stabilizer recall done. I know it's not critical for this recall but wanted to establish a relationship for any future needs. The closest Jeep dealers to me are Ourisman Jeep in Bowie and Adam's Jeep in Annapolis. I don't work far from Darcars Jeep in Silver Spring and would consider them as well. And experience with these or any another Jeep dealers not too far from these? I appreciate it!
Sponsored

Larrymuld

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Looking to visit a dealer to get the steering stabilizer recall done. I know it's not critical for this recall but wanted to establish a relationship for any future needs. The closest Jeep dealers to me are Ourisman Jeep in Bowie and Adam's Jeep in Annapolis. I don't work far from Darcars Jeep in Silver Spring and would consider them as well. And experience with these or any another Jeep dealers not too far from these? I appreciate it!
Iā€™ve heard good things from Adamā€™s.

OP
OP
SouthCo

SouthCo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Larry I appreciate the heads up. I stopped in Ourisman Jeep of Bowie on Friday and spoke with a service adviser. I'm going to give them a shot but will keep Adam's in mind if I'm not happy.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Larry I appreciate the heads up. I stopped in Ourisman Jeep of Bowie on Friday and spoke with a service adviser. I'm going to give them a shot but will keep Adam's in mind if I'm not happy.
Let me know how it goes as they are my #2 closest and always good to have a backup plan.....

OP
OP
SouthCo

SouthCo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
John, will do. I'll probably take it in within the next few weeks. In addition to the steering damper recall, I've noticed a small leak on top of the passenger side valve cover so I'll have them take care of that too.

Sponsored

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
John, will do. I'll probably take it in within the next few weeks. In addition to the steering damper recall, I've noticed a small leak on top of the passenger side valve cover so I'll have them take care of that too.
Keep us updated on your appointment, SouthCo. We want to ensure that you have the recall taken care of as soon as possible. Should you require any assistance from our team, we're available in private message!

Kate
JeepCares

OP
OP
SouthCo

SouthCo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just wanted to update. I scheduled an appt at Ourisman Jeep of Bowie and dropped it off Tuesday for the steering stabilizer recall and the small leak on the passenger side cam position sensor. I dealt with Assistant Service Manger Rochelle and she was great. Rochelle called me with an update yesterday early on to say the stabilizer was done and that I did in fact need a VVL output seal that she was ordering. The part came in this morning and I just got back from picking my Jeep up. So far everything is good to go and I'm very pleased with my experience.

Also, Rochelle even told me I had 3 free oil changes and offered to complete one of them while they had it.. I'm not even sure why. I declined as I do my own every 5k miles (yep overkill but who cares) with synthetic and I like doing it.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Just wanted to update. I scheduled an appt at Ourisman Jeep of Bowie and dropped it off Tuesday for the steering stabilizer recall and the small leak on the passenger side cam position sensor. I dealt with Assistant Service Manger Rochelle and she was great. Rochelle called me with an update yesterday early on to say the stabilizer was done and that I did in fact need a VVL output seal that she was ordering. The part came in this morning and I just got back from picking my Jeep up. So far everything is good to go and I'm very pleased with my experience.

Also, Rochelle even told me I had 3 free oil changes and offered to complete one of them while they had it.. I'm not even sure why. I declined as I do my own every 5k miles (yep overkill but who cares) with synthetic and I like doing it.
I am happy to hear that Rochelle and your dealer team were so helpful, SouthCo! If you have any future questions or concerns, we are just a private message away.

Kate
JeepCares
Sponsored