Sponsored

Maximus Hoop + Baja Lp6 = Love

Whisky19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, JEEP!!!!!!!
Couldn’t be happier with my Maximus Classic Hoop and Baja LP6 combo. The unique powder coated red goes great with my Bikini Pearl paint. Brilya’s Jeep in Rutland VT did an amazing install job, especially hooking the Baja’s to Aux 1&2 switches for dim/full optionality. So had my 2020 Rubi for a few weeks and In addition to the New Rubi Steel Bumber, hoop and LP6’s I installed Raptor Side Steps( look incredible ), Weathertec Splash Guards for the Front and Quadratec Door sill protector, What’s next hmmmm

Jeep Wrangler JL Maximus Hoop + Baja Lp6 = Love 1590267855374

Jeep Wrangler JL Maximus Hoop + Baja Lp6 = Love 1590267902987

Jeep Wrangler JL Maximus Hoop + Baja Lp6 = Love 1590267943906
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Looking great! Just incase the installer didn't mention it, Baja Designs warns to not power both the high and low at the same time. It can fry the motherboard.

OP
OP

Whisky19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, JEEP!!!!!!!
Appreciate the reply and no that was not mentioned to me so thank you. I’m not really sure what the lows accomplish truth be told. I suppose it’s a nice feature but it’s not as if I would have them running all the time. That said, I couldn’t believe how bright the LP6’s were at full.. WOW. Now I’m having light envy and thinking I should have went with the 9’s

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Appreciate the reply and no that was not mentioned to me so thank you. I’m not really sure what the lows accomplish truth be told. I suppose it’s a nice feature but it’s not as if I would have them running all the time. That said, I couldn’t believe how bright the LP6’s were at full.. WOW. Now I’m having light envy and thinking I should have went with the 9’s
From what I've heard and seen on videos, the low function serves as that extra needed light for close to medium distance/lower speed situations and the high is for that extra punch needed for greater distance/higher speed.

Personally, I think the 6's look better than the 9's on a wrangler because they are more proportional to the vehicle as a whole. Plus, the 9's wouldn't fit under your bull bar.

OP
OP

Whisky19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, JEEP!!!!!!!
From what I've heard and seen on videos, the low function serves as that extra needed light for close to medium distance/lower speed situations and the high is for that extra punch needed for greater distance/higher speed.

Personally, I think the 6's look better than the 9's on a wrangler because they are more proportional to the vehicle as a whole. Plus, the 9's wouldn't fit under your bull bar.
Thanks, you’ve made me feel much better about my purchase .
Sponsored