Sponsored

Matching Shift Lock and Diff Lock Trim?

LJohnson32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 4xe
Does anyone know of an aftermarket option to change these red accents to blue to match the rest of the 4xe interior? Or even black? Minor detail but I haven't been able to find anything thus far and am curious if something is out there in a corner of the internet
Jeep Wrangler JL Matching Shift Lock and Diff Lock Trim? Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 10.58.00 AM
Sponsored

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392Rubicon XR 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
retired due to broken back
I know there is someone out there selling aftermarket shifter knobs, or maybe it was just for the transfer case.

‘Maybe someone set up with a 3d printer could try to do the bezel in blue or get the plastic paint in the closest match to 4XE blue and paint them

I honestly think I had seen a company that makes the stickers? That go on both shifters in different colors

Here is a company after doing a quick search, but they do stickers only and that`s about all I know of them

https://www.redbubble.com/shop/speed+shifter+stickers

Last edited:

Sponsored

azjl#3

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sarge Green JLR
I think this is a mistake, I believe you would never find the locker buttons if they were not nuclear glow red. Sarcasm off.

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I think this is a mistake, I believe you would never find the locker buttons if they were not nuclear glow red. Sarcasm off.
Stupid me, I thought he meant the top`s of the shifter`s with matching blue. Getting the locker switches and surround in blue might be up to some place like
https://www.distinctionapplied.com/
It looks like they have some really nice stuff going out their door

redelses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR
thanks!! I actually found some cool stuff on that Etsy page as well!

I am digging through this link here and don't see the shifter lock or lock surround there but they might do custom (they are pricey though).

Stupid me, I thought he meant the top`s of the shifter`s with matching blue. Getting the locker switches and surround in blue might be up to some place like
https://www.distinctionapplied.com/
It looks like they have some really nice stuff going out their door

Sponsored

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
thanks!! I actually found some cool stuff on that Etsy page as well!

I am digging through this link here and don't see the shifter lock or lock surround there but they might do custom (they are pricey though).
Yes they are but their work seems to be impeccable as told by everyone that has used them.
There is so much stuff out there made by small companies or by mom and pop garage shops, I find half the battle is getting the wording right for what you are looking for. I have a friend looking for a hard top for her Jeep, listings were for Hard Top. Hardtop, Solid roof, no kidding!!

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
interested in this as well, im trying to get rid of all the red on my orange rubi. i found aftermarket shift knobs the kit was 165 for the shifter and a little less for the 4wd stick. Going to reach out to distinction applied regarding the locker one. hopefully they can do some color matching. i think that and the shift knob would look awesome in orange to match the dash and jeep

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
interested in this as well, im trying to get rid of all the red on my orange rubi. i found aftermarket shift knobs the kit was 165 for the shifter and a little less for the 4wd stick. Going to reach out to distinction applied regarding the locker one. hopefully they can do some color matching. i think that and the shift knob would look awesome in orange to match the dash and jeep
Where did you find the shifters at?