Master Issue TIP Thread

Capt-Zoom

First Name
Capt-Zoom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL sport s, 4door. 1999 TJ Sport
As some of you know I had bad welds on my JLU sport. I've gone through 2.5 months of headaches with Jeep Cares, and Mike Manley's office, and even spoken to people at the plants. Today I finally made some headway and wanted to share with others who might have similar issues (welds, trackbar, steering, etc). I was given to my Local Regional Office's Customer Relations Manager for FCA. After talking to him twice he offered a reasonable plan that I am satisfied with. They are taking care of me. So as long as the plan comes to fruition all should be good again. He is also going make it so dealers are allowed to see my current JL again to have the trackbar bracket checked.

The Manager asked that I refrain from posting too much for details until this is completed but did say that if others are having similar problems to ask your dealers to put your in contact with one of the other Regional Office Customer Relations managers (there are 9 regions) and this should expedite your process. Even though we contacted Mike Manley's office at corporate, he said that it still would have eventually ended up in his hands. Hopefully the contacts you get to in your region are as helpful as the one I have reached.

I will post an update when things are complete.
Sponsored

taysdad

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe (ordered), 2017 GX460
As some of you know I had bad welds on my JLU sport. I've gone through 2.5 months of headaches with Jeep Cares, and Mike Manley's office, and even spoken to people at the plants. Today I finally made some headway and wanted to share with others who might have similar issues (welds, trackbar, steering, etc). I was given to my Local Regional Office's Customer Relations Manager for FCA. After talking to him twice he offered a reasonable plan that I am satisfied with. They are taking care of me. So as long as the plan comes to fruition all should be good again. He is also going make it so dealers are allowed to see my current JL again to have the trackbar bracket checked.

The Manager asked that I refrain from posting too much for details until this is completed but did say that if others are having similar problems to ask your dealers to put your in contact with one of the other Regional Office Customer Relations managers (there are 9 regions) and this should expedite your process. Even though we contacted Mike Manley's office at corporate, he said that it still would have eventually ended up in his hands. Hopefully the contacts you get to in your region are as helpful as the one I have reached.

I will post an update when things are complete.
Great to hear. Congratulations.